Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Chadeep, Xangsane and 8 others
lmao
if you're ethnic just give up tbh

lmao
if you're ethnic just give up tbh
just another sub5 trait tbh. same as ugly, short, bald, fat, autistic. can only overcome if ur chad in other ways

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14543
only ethnics who can slay are chadrones, tyrones and some gl hispanic guys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 8202 and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the white man ofc

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Ethnic tax is being paid to society as a whole, it's just that in dating it's the most noticeable.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
socially retarded or actual autism
Well my autism is actually a real thing, but it has gotten better within the last couple years. Sometimes I do odd stuff while not being aware of my surroundings, when I was 10 or so it was terrible. I've always been a bit socially retarded but thats probably a side effect of my autism. Its a mix of both I think.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Well my autism is actually a real thing, but it has gotten better within the last couple years. Sometimes I do odd stuff while not being aware of my surroundings, when I was 10 or so it was terrible. I've always been a bit socially retarded but thats probably a side effect of my autism. Its a mix of both I think.
damn. sad. ive noticed a lot of autistic guys in this community. and most u wouldnt even expect them to be autistic, they just seem extra nice. i think a lot of us end up here due to something being wrong with us(like a sub5 trait, ugly, bald, short, ethnic, autistic etc) -> then because of our sub5 trait we usually dont get accepted into groups as much then lack social life and turn to forums and can all relate to our world experiences tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Yuya Moggershima, Xangsane and 3 others
Am I ethnic?

I think that's a fair rating. If your nose was fixed maybe 6/10... Saying you are gl is delusional. I am not even taking in account the ethnic tax either.
Just LOL, theres no "ethnic tax" for latinos btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11126
how is it paid in places other than dating?
Inherent In group bias. If you are a minority in a country, you will bias an individuals amygdala more, so they are more likely to see you as a threat. So you are really paying the tax everywhere, unless the individual is exposed to a lot of people of your ethnicity. I Think this effect is just extra magnified for dating because of the emotional nature, and especially for online dating because of how quickly someone usually makes a decision, and lack of other information.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and never_lucky
ethnic tax turns to ethnic halo if ur bones are good, you have good collagen and light exotic eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209
Only way to overcome ethnic tax is to be a 6'7" Chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Duke of cumskins and Deleted member 14543
ethnic tax turns to ethnic halo if ur bones are good, you have good collagen and light exotic eyes
I'm ethnic and pass as white but still get taxed

Yeah looks like a tanned English or Irish guy
This
Gosh why can white men tan and get away with it
And if I tan I'd be dismissed as some shitskin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 756
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Literally the only thing that helps me is my eye colour
You looks pretty pale
I’m pretty white passing except for my eyes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, buckchadley31 and Xangsane
You looks pretty pale
I’m pretty white passing except for my eyes
I agree with you
Screenshot 20211109 114445

Without my eye colour I'd just be dismissed by racist women as some ethnic

Ethnic Tax is Location Dependant.

You are paying ethnic taxes to the demographic that recieves privileges beyond their actual value.

I.e. white women or white men.

8 out of 10 ethnic becomes 5

5 out of 10 white woman becomes 8

3 points of value have been transferred.

If you want an example outside dating then stemcel asian or indian dude after 30 interviews gets a low paying corporate cuck job.

White girl who barely passed her psychology degree getting a career path in a top marketing consulting firm after her 5th interview.

Actual real life examples.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Xangsane
ill pm my paypal you can pay it there

You are paying ethnic taxes to the demographic that recieves privileges beyond their actual value.

I.e. white women or white men.

8 out of 10 ethnic becomes 5

5 out of 10 white woman becomes 8

3 points of value have been transferred.

If you want an example outside dating then stemcel asian or indian dude after 30 interviews gets a low paying corporate cuck job.

White girl who barely passed her psychology degree getting a career path in a top marketing consulting firm after her 5th interview.

Actual real life examples.
can relate as i feel like my turbomanletism hurts my job prospects, ive seen tall guys or any women get a job after 1 interview. i have to go through about 10 rejections before somewhere takes me, regardless of qualifications.

i think white priviledge does exist. but only to tall white men or any white women

• +1
can relate as i feel like my turbomanletism hurts my job prospects, ive seen tall guys or any women get a job after 1 interview. i have to go through about 10 rejections before somewhere takes me, regardless of qualifications.

i think white priviledge does exist. but only to tall white men or any white women

It took you 10 interviews? It took me 35 interviews A few years ago that's the ethnic tax.

After corona , i work remotely (at home) for multiple companies and get treated astronomically better aswell as heavily reduced work load, i know its down to the fact no one ever sees me and I have a girls name.

Last edited:
It took you 10 interviews? It took me 35 interviews A few years ago that's the ethnic tax.

After corona , i work remotely (at home) for multiple companies and get treated astronomically better, i know its down to the fact no one ever sees me and I have a girls name.
damn thats tough. it hurts more seein my best friend who isnt sub5 like me get a job after 1 interview. makes me feel like there is something severely wrong with me.

i also work from home too and get treated a lot better as these girls that i work with cant see my height. i know if they did they probably wouldnt even speak to me.

but anyways online work is the way to go regardless tbh. so if anything its a good thing our ethnic/manlet tax has pushed us down this route

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

what job ?

damn thats tough. it hurts more seein my best friend who isnt sub5 like me get a job after 1 interview. makes me feel like there is something severely wrong with me.

i also work from home too and get treated a lot better as these girls that i work with cant see my height. i know if they did they probably wouldnt even speak to me.

but anyways online work is the way to go regardless tbh. so if anything its a good thing our ethnic/manlet tax has pushed us down this route

Do what i do an take on multiple contracts. Doing this on white girl difficulty means you can now easily work three jobs at once and take home a six figure income.

• Woah
Do what i do an take on multiple contracts. Doing this on white girl difficulty means you can now easily work three jobs at once and take home a six figure income.
how do u get the time to work 3 jobs at once? where is the best place to find online work? how do u get away with larping as a white female, dont they need to video call you to interview you first? all my interviews were video calls

how do u get the time to work 3 jobs at once? where is the best place to find online work? how do u get away with larping as a white female, dont they need to video call you to interview you first? all my interviews were video calls

Work three jobs at the same time, you will have to interview at three different companies. The benefit of working at home.

I dont larp as a white female, just saying you are no longer treated as an ethnic corporate spit bucket and have the same workload and respect as would a girl would.

It's actually easy, its how i paid for my surgery and now my crypto investments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Well my religion and last name failos me... Plus have you seen white men with lips this puffy without filler?
if this is you idk why ur even on here, u look good. Lips are fine, focus on ur personality tbh

• +1
if this is you idk why ur even on here, u look good. Lips are fine, focus on ur personality tbh
I mean I have a gf (htb half Indian) but I'm pretty blackpilled. I'm a former fatcel and I just like to talk about lookism without being judged by normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Primordial
I mean I have a gf (htb half Indian) but I'm pretty blackpilled. I'm a former fatcel and I just like to talk about lookism without being judged by normies.
i suppose not everyone here has to be incel. these guys freak out and get mad at you if you speak about getting even 1 lay

• +1