Gosh why can white men tan and get away with it
And if I tan I'd be dismissed as some shitskin
Ethnics have yellow undertones which looks like grotesque
Whites have reddish undertones which looks better with tan
Ethnics have dark hair /eyes which means no contrast with dark skin
Whites have light eyes / hair which provides contrast with tan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Paying off your ethnic tax = colormaxxing and surgerymaxxing to get rid of ethnic features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 756
Inherent In group bias. If you are a minority in a country, you will bias an individuals amygdala more, so they are more likely to see you as a threat. So you are really paying the tax everywhere, unless the individual is exposed to a lot of people of your ethnicity. I Think this effect is just extra magnified for dating because of the emotional nature, and especially for online dating because of how quickly someone usually makes a decision, and lack of other information.
You are obviously right. But it seems for lefties the fact that someone is ethnic actually triggers their reward system because they get to virtue signal how inclusive they are

I thought ethnic only meant Indian.
65AFCD14 B6D6 4E3A 99BA 90BD485CB865

how is it paid in places other than dating?

I don't know how it is in the U.K but in the U.S when you have an ethnic name, particularly Middle Eastern/South Asian you tend to get less call backs compared to those with more Anglo names. And even when you do get the job and/or get promoted people think it was because of affirmative action or for diversity points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I don't know how it is in the U.K but in the U.S when you have an ethnic name, particularly Middle Eastern/South Asian you tend to get less call backs compared to those with more Anglo names. And even when you do get the job and/or get promoted people think it was because of affirmative action or for diversity points.
damn. at least you guys do have the diversity points shit going for you. short white guys get nothing

damn. at least you guys do have the diversity points shit going for you. short white guys get nothing

Not a fan of it imo, diminishes the merit of whatever achievement I may have had both in my eyes and in the eyes of other people. As you start to think "did I get this because they're trying to be woke or do I get this because of my actual ability".

Not a fan of it imo, diminishes the merit of whatever achievement I may have had both in my eyes and in the eyes of other people. As you start to think "did I get this because they're trying to be woke or do I get this because of my actual ability".
who cares tbh. end result is all that matters in this 'life'