serious question for mouthbreathers

dakchuh

dakchuh

Master
do you get bad breath a lot when you wake up in the morning? i brush every night and floss occasionally but very often i wake up with breath that smells like ass. like i can literally feel the bacteria between my teeth am i not cleaning it enough or is the oxygen from mouthbreathing when i sleep turning my mouth into a supercharged bacteria breeding ground?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
yeah probably sleep properly

very often i wake up with breath that smells like ass
That’s because the Sandman shits in every mouthbreathers open mouth during night to punish them for it

What’s weird is that lately I haven’t been getting bad breath, but I don’t mew or anything. Also no snoring anymore

Tape your mouth shut with duct tape before sleeping. It will change your life.

• Woah
Reactions: MeinChadf
What’s weird is that lately I haven’t been getting bad breath, but I don’t mew or anything. Also no snoring anymore
so bad breath is a definite sign of mouthbreathing when sleeping?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5799 and Perfectumbrain
Ofc, 100%
No. If you are allergic, your salivary glands will work less, which means that the bacteria in the mouth are not cleaned and the throat is dry (even if you breathe through your nose, your throat will dry out)

so bad breath is a definite sign of mouthbreathing when sleeping?
No. If you are allergic, your salivary glands will work less, which means that the bacteria in the mouth are not cleaned and the throat is dry (even if you breathe through your nose, your throat will dry out)

i think it's the lack of oxygen inhibiting your digestive sys to do its job
do you experience acid reflux?