Serious question to black users do you wish u where white?

TitusA

TitusA

Kraken
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Posts
3,365
Reputation
3,754
Being black is better than any ethnicity besides white but youre stuck into two niches as a black guy u either thugmax or go the normie, educated black route that has low appeal to women. If I couldn't be white id choose black for sure but having to be forced into basically one of two identity's must suck.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thisdudeisrelaxed, Deleted member 51358, Jerkichang and 7 others
Yes
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thisdudeisrelaxed, Deleted member 51358, Deleted member 46404 and 5 others
"Where"
 
  • JFL
Reactions: imontheloose and Deleted member 116824
youre stuck into two niches as a black guy u either thugmax or go the normie, educated black route that has low appeal to women. If I couldn't be white id choose black for sure but having to be forced into basically one of two identity's must suck.
really? damn glad im only half black
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thisdudeisrelaxed, Deleted member 46404, Deleted member 116824 and 1 other person
Mulattos can fit into any niche
Depends on psl levels, most mulattos that aren't prettyboy chadlite tend to fall into the black guy trap of either thugmaxxing or being an educated normie incel, especially when they have mostly african features
 
  • +1
Reactions: thisdudeisrelaxed and Deleted member 116824
as a black guy no i dont
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 120596
i wish i was white...
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NORDEN SLAVORUM
Bro I type shit on this message board meanwhile I have 10 tabs open and 2 excel spreadsheets. IDGAF about spell checking or punctuation checking my sentences. If u don't like it go cry about it. This forum isnt my life like it is yours.
 
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Deleted member 46404, psychomandible and 1 other person
Bro I type shit on this message board meanwhile I have 10 tabs open and 2 excel spreadsheets. IDGAF about spell checking or punctuation checking my sentences. If u don't like it go cry about it. This forum isnt my life like it is yours.
Based excel user
 
  • +1
Reactions: TitusA
Bro I type shit on this message board meanwhile I have 10 tabs open and 2 excel spreadsheets. IDGAF about spell checking or punctuation checking my sentences. If u don't like it go cry about it. This forum isnt my life like it is yours.
Why are you so angry ?
 
I am not black but I do not wish to be white
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51358
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thisdudeisrelaxed, yere and TitusA
Being black is better than any ethnicity besides white but youre stuck into two niches as a black guy u either thugmax or go the normie, educated black route that has low appeal to women. If I couldn't be white id choose black for sure but having to be forced into basically one of two identity's must suck.
Yes
 
Most Black Americans are 25% White to begin with
Tbh black people are extremely proud to be black
Ive never seen one black person in america flex that he has european dna
 
Tbh black people are extremely proud to be black
Ive never seen one black person in america flex that he has european dna
do other ethnics do that if they have european dna?
 
  • +1
Reactions: JeanneDArcAlter
Why would they want to have lower SMV?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51358
As a black single mother I wish I was white
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51358

Similar threads

M
Replies
6
Views
72
macbookpro_2015
M
skool
Replies
9
Views
50
supershocked123
supershocked123
Jordan Barrett
Replies
66
Views
296
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Notcel
Replies
10
Views
27
polarpop
polarpop
D69mo
Replies
6
Views
63
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top