Serious question: when was this site created and when did it become popular??

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
I tried to find what date or years it was created and cant find it. Does any creator or moderator here have statistics on that? And since what year did the traffic on this site increase the most? I am already old at 20yo. I was born in 2003 but never heard of this until 2021. My take is that after pandemic the whole looksmaxxing thing blew up but I would like to confirm it with statistic from this forum? Any statistics on that?

The only statistic I could find is on the bottom left of the main page: "Total: 3,987 (Looksmaxers: 747, Bluepillers: 3,240)" I assume Looksmaxxer are actual registered user and Bluepillers are visitors?But what about total amount of users? And total amount of visitors? Do you guys have any info on that? Unbelieavable that no one asked this before.

IMG 4334

• +1
Reactions: Axii
It would also mean being born in 2006+, middle of Genz, is a priviledge, since you will have access to all looksmaxxing knowledge. This part of the gen z onwards will be the most good looking ever.

It would also mean being born in 2006+, middle of Genz, is a priviledge, since you will have access to all looksmaxxing knowledge. This part of the gen z onwards will be the most good looking ever.
Knowledge loses it value when it becomes oversaturated/common info, the real privilege was discovering PSL sites in the early 2010s when the only people who knew what a zygomatic arch was were maxillofacial surgeons with 6 year med degrees

Knowledge loses it value when it becomes oversaturated/common info, the real privilege was discovering PSL sites in the early 2010s when the only people who knew what a zygomatic arch was were maxillofacial surgeons with 6 year med degreesGA
Very good point. But funny enough even today most people would just scroll through looksmax without paying much attention and not take any use of it.

Not 2006 if anything 2008+, 2006 are 18 now.