Serious question

mogstar

mogstar

If lesbians don't like guys, then WHY the fuck do they use a didlo? Isn't a dildo shaped like a dick? The whole purpose of a dildo is to be a fake dick yet I thought they liked girls only?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Enfant terrible
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Hi.

• +1
A few years back one of my favourite "spit and sawdust" gyms underwent quite a few changes (actually make that an overhaul) which resulted in it not having that many active members at the time of posting.
I went in only for the Gym to be empty.

There were a few changes to the Gym name, they introduced more cardio machines, got rid of the "man only" Gym image of grunters (Not really a policy more of a psychological contract it was a men's gym).
The guys said this was excellent as there was fierce competition for making gains rather than being distracted by females.

Anyways 2 years down the line and it's been a marketing disaster- which I aim squarely at the Gym owner's "Yoko Ono" girlfriend who suggested a "feamle friendly/fitness orientated" marketing overhaul.
- Getting rid of the "strong man" heavy weights room where you could grunt, drop weights, openly buy or sell steroids (with no pressure or hard sell) and turning that into a cardio/Yoga pants stretching room/female gym
- Knocked through a wall and spent thousands on a new unit for (lets face it) female orientated fad classes of Tae Bo, roller skate fitness and gay "body combat" workout classes. To this day its about as active as a North Korean hotel (i.e. empty)

The other thing is women turn everything they touch into a superficial, disposable fad where effort, integrity and hard work is absent.
Girls with fat asses and high bodyfat walk around in yoga pants flaunting their "curves" (fat) due to increasing their calories/diet for fitness routines they no longer do properly and keep drinking "healthy" fruit smoothie, whey protein shakes* (*made from the skimmings of processed high fat cheese- google it).
The girls in bikini contests are naturally skinny body types, with slight curves, and naturally high metobolisms. All they have to do to look "good" is not eat like a pig, do very light weight squats, get a semi-pro photoshoot, wear make-up, where they stick their asses out get photoshop and job done. All "hard work" of course and nothing to do with genetics. :rolleyes:

So in conclusion
- Gym is/was a fad for females. Those who stayed are fat off of following a gym diet but not exercising properly
- Adding females to the gym killed the competative aspect, so guys left in droves to other gyms
- The old school roidheads quit outright. A mistake considering they were the highest, most loyal, regular users. Bar a few who use the gym to pick up hypergamous, low class, past prime women (dumpster diving)
- Too many sections of the new layout are unused due to the female friendly aspect
- The marketing just filled a short term fad without thinking of long term consequences.

• JFL
A few years back one of my favourite "spit and sawdust" gyms underwent quite a few changes (actually make that an overhaul) which resulted in it not having that many active members at the time of posting.
I went in only for the Gym to be empty.

There were a few changes to the Gym name, they introduced more cardio machines, got rid of the "man only" Gym image of grunters (Not really a policy more of a psychological contract it was a men's gym).
The guys said this was excellent as there was fierce competition for making gains rather than being distracted by females.

Anyways 2 years down the line and it's been a marketing disaster- which I aim squarely at the Gym owner's "Yoko Ono" girlfriend who suggested a "feamle friendly/fitness orientated" marketing overhaul.
- Getting rid of the "strong man" heavy weights room where you could grunt, drop weights, openly buy or sell steroids (with no pressure or hard sell) and turning that into a cardio/Yoga pants stretching room/female gym
- Knocked through a wall and spent thousands on a new unit for (lets face it) female orientated fad classes of Tae Bo, roller skate fitness and gay "body combat" workout classes. To this day its about as active as a North Korean hotel (i.e. empty)

The other thing is women turn everything they touch into a superficial, disposable fad where effort, integrity and hard work is absent.
Girls with fat asses and high bodyfat walk around in yoga pants flaunting their "curves" (fat) due to increasing their calories/diet for fitness routines they no longer do properly and keep drinking "healthy" fruit smoothie, whey protein shakes* (*made from the skimmings of processed high fat cheese- google it).
The girls in bikini contests are naturally skinny body types, with slight curves, and naturally high metobolisms. All they have to do to look "good" is not eat like a pig, do very light weight squats, get a semi-pro photoshoot, wear make-up, where they stick their asses out get photoshop and job done. All "hard work" of course and nothing to do with genetics. :rolleyes:

So in conclusion
- Gym is/was a fad for females. Those who stayed are fat off of following a gym diet but not exercising properly
- Adding females to the gym killed the competative aspect, so guys left in droves to other gyms
- The old school roidheads quit outright. A mistake considering they were the highest, most loyal, regular users. Bar a few who use the gym to pick up hypergamous, low class, past prime women (dumpster diving)
- Too many sections of the new layout are unused due to the female friendly aspect
- The marketing just filled a short term fad without thinking of long term consequences.
Alright guys uhm, I give up. I don't know when I'll stream again... I really need to make this fuckin' money, I really wanted to get this fuckin' surgery man. I wanted it so fuckin' bad! HUAE! Dog whimpers. I just can't do it! I can't take this shit no more man! All I wanted to do was like I was fuckin' lonely I wanted to just fuckin' stream and have a good time and have a good game Dog Whimpers I hate my life.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

• Love it