SERIOUS THREAD MY GF SENT ME PICS OF HER BEING 15-16 UNDERW3AR AND SAID SHE WOULD LIKE TO BE F…D BY ME, IS SHE NORMAL? SERIOUS

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
3,965
Reputation
4,236
I SWEAR THIS IS 100% LEGIT
SHE SENT ME PICS OF HER 14-15 YRS OLD AND ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKED TO FUCK HER
SHE EVEN SENT AN AUDIO TELLING IF I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT WHEN SHE WAS 13
I SWEAR THIS IS NOT A LARP I FKIMG SWEAR IT
FEDS I DONT APPROVE THIS SHIT IM JUST SERIOUS
 
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
SHE EVEN SPECIFIED THAT SHE WOULD CRY AND THINK ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME AND WILL HURT
 
Tell her to send u a pix in a thong or ur breaking up
 
Reported cos no pics
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom, Deleted member 23558, NFA PB and 5 others
Brb using imagination...
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom, pardocel, Deleted member 25713 and 1 other person
I'm gonna need to take a look at those pics for a closer evaluation to give my verdict.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
SERIOUS THREAD
 
Wow that's disgusting, give me her snapchat so I can talk some sense into her.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18966, BigDom, pardocel and 3 others
Brag account
 
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Trilogy
I SWEAR THIS IS 100% LEGIT
SHE SENT ME PICS OF HER 14-15 YRS OLD AND ASK ME IF I WOULD LIKED TO FUCK HER
SHE EVEN SENT AN AUDIO TELLING IF I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT WHEN SHE WAS 13
I SWEAR THIS IS NOT A LARP I FKIMG SWEAR IT
FEDS I DONT APPROVE THIS SHIT IM JUST SERIOUS
Delete the pic’s immediately
 
send pics retard, lets see that jb pussy

(feds please note i myself am a minor at 16)
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and overtier1011
how big is your penis?
 
Why tf do you date a single mother
 
What do you want us to say lol? You know that she's mentally unstable
 
rick ross GIF
 
  • Love it
Reactions: tokoloshe

Similar threads

BadLuck7892
Replies
11
Views
57
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
2
Views
22
sonic55555
S
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
40
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
hitmancrewzz
Replies
3
Views
53
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top