[ SERIOUS THREAD ] She saw my penis am I in trouble ? WTF

mogstar

mogstar

Ok so i'm 18 and here's the story, there' s this cute girl I really like in my math class and I wanted to be her boyfriend, she's so beautiful and she has really nice boobs, she always make my penis rock so hard in my class that makes me can't even focus on my boring teacher, So in my next math class I stole a seat next to her by beat up some cool guys in grade 11, after that i stared at her boobs, I became erection, then i pulled it out through the fly of my pants, as I was about to tap her on the back so she could see my 4 inch penis, these other girls that have no boobs and ugly screamed oh my God!, screaming and pointing at my erected penis.

I stood up to tell them to shut up, but my big penis was still hanging out from my pants, the whole class was looking at it, I didn't want them to see my penis because it meant I would have to have sex with everybody in the room. I tried to make things right by swooping over to the girl I like and bringing my penis up to her face close up and slapping my penis to her shoulder, this made it clear that I really wanted her to see and show some extra reactions of my penis.

But she screamed and tried to stab me with a pen, but she missed it and stuck up in my bum, it felt really good, then some weird clear goo shot out from my penis and squirt her right in the face, she ran out of the room crying out loud.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slothcel, ALP, Beanermaxxer and 7 others
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
:eek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rambocel, Beanermaxxer, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others