Serious, tips on losing 50 pounds fast (like in 2-3 months) what can I do

frendly

frendly

👁
Title. Give me diet plan. Usually when I try and lose weight I eat under 200-500 and I have no energy and I start to lose focus and sleep all the time. Help I just wanna be the leanest mother fucker on this planet.

You'd have to be losing 4 pounds a week which would require being in a disgustingly large deficit of 2000 calories every single day. I know you don't want to hear it but shoot for losing 25 pounds in 3 months, much safer and more achievable

• +1
Reactions: frendly
You would probably have to literally eat nothing

• +1
not worth it since ur in puberty, all you're gonna do is stunt your growth and once you go back to eating normally your weight will most likely rebound back due to slowed down metabolism due to months of barely eating

• +1
(edit: shit, I wrote this before i read what your post said, but it still helps with eating smaller portions in general)

Go for 45min walks in a really hilly area. That helped me before.

Or don't eat but focus on reducing hunger. I'm a hungry as hell person and also trying to lose 50lbs (that I gained in like 4 months 😭), and I went a whole week without eating (or less than like 50-110 cals).

Super accomplishment because I'm normally a hungry fatass lmao and I'm surprised I did it.
My main theory behind trying this was that super tiny amounts of food might still satiate cravings.
Basically I:

-Had to be willing to waste some food (bought hotdogs and oreos because I wasn’t planning to do this at first, and accepted that I wouldn’t eat it all before it went bad. This helped me avoid eating for the sake of using up food.)
-Waited as long as I could without eating (typically 4-5pm) and when I got hungry I ate super tiny portions with tiny bites. Like super tiny. Ex: ¼ of a hotdog broken into tiny pieces.
-The key thing was chewing the hell out of one of those bites at a time until it was liquid. It was surprisingly a burst of flavor and I’d swallow little by little to keep experiencing more flavor.
-Started something that took my mind off of food a little easier (learning 3d modelling).

Hard to explain, but maybe this could help you some.

(edit: shit, I wrote this before i read what your post said, but it still helps with eating smaller portions in general)

Go for 45min walks in a really hilly area. That helped me before.

Or don't eat but focus on reducing hunger. I'm a hungry as hell person and also trying to lose 50lbs (that I gained in like 4 months 😭), and I went a whole week without eating (or less than like 50-110 cals).

Super accomplishment because I'm normally a hungry fatass lmao and I'm surprised I did it.
My main theory behind trying this was that super tiny amounts of food might still satiate cravings.
Basically I:

-Had to be willing to waste some food (bought hotdogs and oreos because I wasn’t planning to do this at first, and accepted that I wouldn’t eat it all before it went bad. This helped me avoid eating for the sake of using up food.)
-Waited as long as I could without eating (typically 4-5pm) and when I got hungry I ate super tiny portions with tiny bites. Like super tiny. Ex: ¼ of a hotdog broken into tiny pieces.
-The key thing was chewing the hell out of one of those bites at a time until it was liquid. It was surprisingly a burst of flavor and I’d swallow little by little to keep experiencing more flavor.
-Started something that took my mind off of food a little easier (learning 3d modelling).

Hard to explain, but maybe this could help you some.
Thanks bro, I’ll do the one week thing as well. I have to get rid of this water weight

Stop tryin to rush it nigga. Slow and steady wins the race.

• +1