(Serious) True Virgins and Age

Basically 21 v by choice. Turned down every date so far idk if had resulted in sex if did proceed

I need to put effort because since I am in a computer engineering at a top five uni major all the chicks are boner killers anyways don't get the chance to interact with liberal arts females enough

18, kissless, handholdless virgin. Looks determine everything, and I was unlucky enough to be an ugly duckling. Currently in the process of trying to fix myself so that I can ascend for the first time.

I've always dreamed and wondered what a girl's touch felt like. Hopefully I can make that dream a reality. :feelsautistic:

18, kissless virgin. I’ve been hugged by a girl and I’ve had IOI’s from 6-7/10s before but I rarely ever go outside besides working or going to the gym.

18, handholdless virgin

Just turned 20, lost it at 7

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and Deleted member 4209
18 not virgin 0gf

23, 100% virgin, I have had friendly kisses, handholds, and hugs, but nothing passionate beyond schoolyard gradeschool nonsense.

18 kissless virgin
but got head and dated 3 girls was just too autisic to do anything. literally had a stacy in grade 7 begging for my D but i dumped her and a PSL 5.5 in grade 9 but she only sent nudes. Recently had a PSL 6 girl for a few months we talked a lot and wanted to have sex but was autistic and stopped talking to her