SERIOUS: was thinking of a way to make money, this thread seals the originality of my idea

zeno

zeno

low effort account
i was thinking of finding a stream platform that is easy for people to donate and not nazi like twitch that will get me banned for racism or self harm and do a 30 days nonstop stream of hittng my head in the desk with the goal of the stream gathering 50k usd.. since im basically a neet so i have plenty of time and im desperate and you have to provide value to this world to have a chance to gain money, i will provide the world with something idiotic but unusual that has never happened before.. im not sure if it would work out, i could also contact some big streaming name to give me some attention like "wtf this guy is actually hitting his head for 4 days in a row?"

i will only be alowed 7 hours of sleep per day, wc, 30 min of food per day and the stream will be on all the time

let me know if you think this gonna work

of course im gonna add some backstory too of why i need the money and make it more attractive, this is just the basis

if this ever happens and i get famous in the internet for being weird

maybe people will look at this thread too to see where it originated

this is not self harm, this is a form of entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, PersianKingdom, Ruby and 1 other person
Autisms me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Ruby and Deleted member 1464
please do this op

when i get rich and give this forum worldwide attention but for a good reason you will not laugh at me
Can u lend me like 5k usd once ur rich and famous?

this is a very serious thread and im not joking what would you think guys? i will be hitting my head with a moderate force in the desk or the wall

would you donate 50cents for a guy that is nonstop hitting his head for 7 days?
please do this op

i will do this brother im setting up logistics and shit right now, and figuring out details

Nobody can hit their head almost continuously for a month. Before you're halfway there, you'll suffer braindamage or just die out of boredom.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
would you donate 50cents for a guy that is nonstop hitting his head for 7 days?
I'd call the mental ward.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Nobody can hit their head almost continuously for a month. Before you're halfway there, you'll suffer braindamage or just die out of boredom.

the force will be enough that will show people that im not kidding but not enough to give me any damage, i will not die out of boredom im motivated to do this and become famous

and raise the bucks

you wont recognise meta value

Last edited:
i was thinking of finding a stream platform that is easy for people to donate and not nazi like twitch that will get me banned for racism or self harm and do a 30 days nonstop stream of hittng my head in the desk with the goal of the stream gathering 50k usd.. since im basically a neet so i have plenty of time and im desperate and you have to provide value to this world to have a chance to gain money, i will provide the world with something idiotic but unusual that has never happened before.. im not sure if it would work out, i could also contact some big streaming name to give me some attention like "wtf this guy is actually hitting his head for 4 days in a row?"

i will only be alowed 7 hours of sleep per day, wc, 30 min of food per day and the stream will be on all the time

let me know if you think this gonna work

of course im gonna add some backstory too of why i need the money and make it more attractive, this is just the basis

if this ever happens and i get famous in the internet for being weird

maybe people will look at this thread too to see where it originated

this is not self harm, this is a form of entertainment
I think I will write you up to our very own doctor @Dr Shekelberg

like i said im very sane and this is a form of entertainment, i will deliberately explain the reason and method of why im doing this and why i hope it will work in the stream bio.. im giving a way a form of value even if it is not applicable in someones life or enjoyable
I think I will write you up to our very own doctor Dr.shekelberg

dude im serious, i will do this, maybe start with a 7days stream to see how people will react to this new phenomenon... people in the internet appreciate "wtf" stuff

Last edited: