• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, wsada, PseudoMaxxer and 11 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: barretstoe, KING REIDYZ, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
with your status you should easily be able to get a gf at this point

not gonna happen
fuck dude, yeah i got hella hoes in my DMs but it doesn't matter I don't know which ones like me for me like looks & shit or if they like me for microcelebrity status, so I usually just ignore them. i am so fat rn so no girl would love me I'm literally below average atm, I will never date a girl who knows about my music or my whole image or nothin motherfuckers in the past have always dmed my gfs bullshit.
i haven't had a surgery yet and sometimes i feel like i never will or that I'll die on that operating table, but i know in my heart i must do what must be done.
not gonna happen
yeah i don't see how after all of this i can ever live a life again get a house get a wife get a job go to college like how tf would i be able to do all of that after everything I've done? i don't deserve anything nice everyone always wants to just beat me till I'm limp I'll always be an incel no matter what I do. i deserve nothing but to rot in hell.
the image on the right is a fake image by the way if you guys didn't know

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, KING REIDYZ, sudanguy and 6 others
yeah i don't see how after all of this i can ever live a life again get a house get a wife get a job go to college like how tf would i be able to do all of that after everything I've done? i don't deserve anything nice everyone always wants to just beat me till I'm limp I'll always be an incel no matter what I do. i deserve nothing but to rot in hell.
dont be so harsh on yourself bhai :(
just fake your death like 2pac, michael jackson did for example so your streaming numbers rise through the roof and you can afford surgeries that make you unrecognizable to your previous self..

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 16133
just fake your death like 2pac, michael jackson did for example so your streaming numbers rise through the roof and you can afford surgeries that make you unrecognizable to your previous self..
Whats the point of surgeries if he fakes his death? Then he can never can get outside again or show his new face after surgeries

Y
fuck dude, yeah i got hella hoes in my DMs but it doesn't matter I don't know which ones like me for me like looks & shit or if they like me for microcelebrity status, so I usually just ignore them. i am so fat rn so no girl would love me I'm literally below average atm, I will never date a girl who knows about my music or my whole image or nothin motherfuckers in the past have always dmed my gfs bullshit.
i haven't had a surgery yet and sometimes i feel like i never will or that I'll die on that operating table, but i know in my heart i must do what must be done.

the image on the right is a fake image by the way if you guys didn't know
You're so young. You can still leave these ways and not look back. It hasnt even consumed %5 of your total lifespan yet. People work jobs for 20 years and are able to move on. Just go

• +1
Reactions: Albedo, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 16133
Whats the point of surgeries if he fakes his death? Then he can never can get outside again or show his new face after surgeries
so you looks like a new person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
if i would've faked my death it would've been whenever I was a prettyboy in 2021 whenever I killed off that character and came back as what I am today but I ain't fake like that and no matter what I look like or what my new persona would be I'll always still be james sapphire at heart I'll always be this person no matter what I do it would kill me more faking my death than living as this right now I would never fake my death it's gonna have to get a bit worse before it gets better if i must die I'll die on the operating table
Y

You're so young. You can still leave these ways and not look back. It hasnt even consumed %5 of your total lifespan yet. People work jobs for 20 years and are able to move on. Just go
i don't know it's just all the shit that's happened my family found my shit and disowned me 8 months ago with a simple google search I'll never be able to get a job again and there's discord servers and insta gcs full of chronically online teenage girls dedicated to tracking my 24/7 whereabouts whenever they find out where i go to college (which I'm not going because i know they're gonna find it anyway) they'll call the college and get my kicked out I'll never ever be able to live my life

• So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 38403, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
if i would've faked my death it would've been whenever I was a prettyboy in 2021 whenever I killed off that character and came back as what I am today but I ain't fake like that and no matter what I look like or what my new persona would be I'll always still be james sapphire at heart I'll always be this person no matter what I do it would kill me more faking my death than living as this right now I would never fake my death it's gonna have to get a bit worse before it gets better if i must die I'll die on the operating table

i don't know it's just all the shit that's happened my family found my shit and disowned me 8 months ago with a simple google search I'll never be able to get a job again and there's discord servers and insta gcs full of chronically online teenage girls dedicated to tracking my 24/7 whereabouts whenever they find out where i go to college (which I'm not going because i know they're gonna find it anyway) they'll call the college and get my kicked out I'll never ever be able to live my life
we are incels but we must ascend to chad

excuses. there’s online school

Mewing + bonesmashing + chin tukcs

🥺😪

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
@CurlyHeadedJames