Seriously considering getting back on Minoxidil

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Posts
10,062
Reputation
14,171
I took 1 pill of tribulus and now I’m feeling severe depression/emptiness and brain fog. It made me realize that all of this is bullshit.

I mean how many millions of people use Minoxidil twice daily and have no problem with it? Instead I’m here taking sketchy herbs making my dick even more impotent. I’m too young to be wasting my time with this bullshit, I will be getting back on Minoxidil soon, with a reduced dosage (maybe once a day, or once every other day?) and see what that does to my side effects:

Collagen loss
Brain fog
Emotional blunting
ED
Shit muscle gains
Basically imagine having no testosterone, but still aromatizing into estrogen. That’s basically what PFS is. Perhaps I should have stayed on Minox all this time, just on a reduced dosage? Idk. It’s summer break, time to experiment.
 
Dnrd collagencuckold
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Similar threads

revelations214
Replies
6
Views
32
Topicalll
Topicalll
Foidslayer_17
Replies
0
Views
42
Foidslayer_17
Foidslayer_17
stonecold trucel
Replies
2
Views
14
stonecold trucel
stonecold trucel
dxo
Replies
2
Views
31
tansel
tansel
simematic
Replies
13
Views
56
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top