seriously considering RU

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
im 17 with a straight hairline but when i brush hair on the norwood areas it feels thinner than the middle hairs and side hairs

so the norwood reaper is creeping on my ass...

i can

1. take some hormone tests to see if i would get side effects from fin

OR

2. use topical RU

minox is cope for norwooding i need to address the androgens ASAP

diet helped thicken the hair but it wont do shit for norwooding

fuck

anyone have any advice for me?? i want to keep my hair till im an oldcel and not have to see norwood at all

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6892 and SOS-Sonic
Thats normal its called receded temples

Thats normal its called receded temples
fuck off with bluepill advice please

my brother has norwooded and hes only 4 years older than me, my genetics are norwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
fuck off with bluepill advice please

my brother has norwooded and hes only 4 years older than me, my genetics are norwood
Its not bluepill dumbass
Literally called receded temples
And if ur norwooding stop asking for shit advice and do something

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
bump norwoodcucks help me

I got the same problem but then I realized both my sisters hair are like that so minor life fuel for inferior genetics I guess

Just ordered mine from anageninc. If it doesn't work I guess I'm bald and it's time to blast Test until I die.

Just ordered mine from anageninc. If it doesn't work I guess I'm bald and it's time to blast Test until I die.
thoughts on it going systematic?

thoughts on it going systematic?
Risk I'm willing to take. Most reports of sides have involved somewhat change in heart beat, however I haven't seen any about it nuking collagen like Minoxidil. I'd take Minox but I can't risk being bald AND shitty skin. Instant death at that point.

Its not bluepill dumbass
Literally called receded temples
And if ur norwooding stop asking for shit advice and do something
My temples receeded around 20-21, to a NW1.5. I indeed coped thinking it was a ‘mature hairline’ and it was normal.

Now I’m 24 and am on fin/minox because I’ve lost all of my hair density, which I may never get back.
Fuck outa here with your bluepilled advice

You are smart about acting early, I wish I was as proactive as you when I was 17.

Finasteride has more research backing it up and is FDA approved. However, you should only take it if you are done developing, this depends on the person and 17 may be too early if you are somewhat of an late bloomer.

As for RU, it works great in theory since it only blocks androgens topically, and studies involving monkeys have shown that it did not affect their systematic hormones (DHT & testosterone) whatsoever. I am on RU58841 for a month now as a standalone I am not losing hair at all in the shower. So it works well for me personally.

Message me or just reply to this post if you have any questions. It is my life purpose help others beat Norwood Reaper.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 7076
im 17 with a straight hairline but when i brush hair on the norwood areas it feels thinner than the middle hairs and side hairs

so the norwood reaper is creeping on my ass...

i can

1. take some hormone tests to see if i would get side effects from fin

OR

2. use topical RU

minox is cope for norwooding i need to address the androgens ASAP

diet helped thicken the hair but it wont do shit for norwooding

fuck

anyone have any advice for me?? i want to keep my hair till im an oldcel and not have to see norwood at all
if your genetics are fucked then do it
I had thinner hair at temples and norwood areas my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
You are smart about acting early, I wish I was as proactive as you when I was 17.

Finasteride has more research backing it up and is FDA approved. However, you should only take it if you are done developing, this depends on the person and 17 may be too early if you are somewhat of an late bloomer.

As for RU, it works great in theory since it only blocks androgens topically, and studies involving monkeys have shown that it did not affect their systematic hormones (DHT & testosterone) whatsoever. I am on RU58841 for a month now as a standalone I am not losing hair at all in the shower. So it works well for me personally.

Message me or just reply to this post if you have any questions. It is my life purpose help others beat Norwood Reaper.
i think im still growing because my feet got bigger recently so idk about fin even if i check my hormones.

im just worried about systematic RU fucking me up but even then i thiink that it is the better option than fin for me atm.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
if your genetics are fucked then do it
my brother norwooded, my dad norwooded, my mums brothers norwooded

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH IM NEXT IF I DONT DO ANYTHING