seriously help!

B

boudz

Iron
hello this is my first post here and i just need help
I'm a 16 yo 175cm 68.8kg
rate me honestly from body to looks to smile
the most important things is i have so little confidence and i want this one girl she's way out of my league but I'm trying can anyone help me build myself and help me ascend more bcz 90% of the time i feel insecure and when i say I'm beautiful or anything from that matter in front of someone whoever it was a lot of the time they start laughing which destroys my self confidence so yeah i need our help
Image 2024 08 02 033235685
Image 2024 08 02 033321858
WIN 20240802 02 50 35 Pro

hello this is my first post here and i just need help
I'm a 16 yo 175cm 68.8kg
rate me honestly from body to looks to smile
the most important things is i have so little confidence and i want this one girl she's way out of my league but I'm trying can anyone help me build myself and help me ascend more bcz 90% of the time i feel insecure and when i say I'm beautiful or anything from that matter in front of someone whoever it was a lot of the time they start laughing which destroys my self confidence so yeah i need our help
View attachment 3066038View attachment 3066041View attachment 3066042
Get cheekbone implants if you want to ascend, your cheekbones are very weak

Holy shit bro ur physique is insane. Dude how the fuck did you get that at 16, running any cycles?

Trust me bro, easy ascension for you is grow out your hair, grow out better thicker eyebrows, clearer skin and CHEW HARD FOOD (trust me shit works and bones will be better - also take D3 and K2 doing this)

Bro ur base is very very good. Don’t worry give yourself a bit of time and you good. Don’t listen to these retards, you don’t need a fucking filler at 16, finish puberty first at least.

• +1
Reactions: bip
Also, train your neck - that’s very important
Holy shit bro ur physique is insane. Dude how the fuck did you get that at 16, running any cycles?

Trust me bro, easy ascension for you is grow out your hair, grow out better thicker eyebrows, clearer skin and CHEW HARD FOOD (trust me shit works and bones will be better - also take D3 and K2 doing this)

Bro ur base is very very good. Don’t worry give yourself a bit of time and you good. Don’t listen to these retards, you don’t need a fucking filler at 16, finish puberty first at least.

Great physique for being only 16. You don't have a lot of maturity in the face but you are still young. Just keep what you are doing and you will probably age good and you will be more angular with age

honestly forget about the girl. not tryna demotivate u, but you'll end up getting rejected i could bet my life on that. softmaxx and settle down for ltbs

• WTF
Reactions: ineonx
honestly forget about the girl. not tryna demotivate u, but you'll end up getting rejected i could bet my life on that. softmaxx and settle down for ltbs
insane physique tho, but u got to do something with ur height. maybe u should consider hgh/vitamins

not kidding for the first 6 month i didn't see any progress i started ego lifting than i transitioned from bodybuilding to powerlifting with calisthenics
if you want to get bigger train like mike Mentzer 2 sets to failure no more maybe less 1 set but you fuck yourself with it
and as i said my dad dosent let me take protein powder how would he let me run cycles
and thankyou very much for your help appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa