Seriously how the fuck can I make £1k per month in passive income. [6 comprehensive ideas for financial freedom]

Also you should be living with your parents so you don’t have to pay rent. It’s actually so fucking op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
Is the 10% return guaranteed?

You got discord? Not sure how to dm here.

JFL at the business models you’re pursuing you’re best bet is ecom. But I reckon I’ll crush you in that department too
View attachment 2234058

Anyways I have a course for ecom what do I get in return? OP
whats wrong with the business models im persuing? and nah im the master of ecom, i have about 5000 ecom courses

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
whats wrong with the business models im persuing? and nah im the master of ecom, i have about 5000 ecom courses
It's shit unless you whitelabel

I have an average job making average income for my age. Its wageslaving and its suifuel and makes me want to die. I want 1k per month passive income so I can geomaxx to overcome my height death sentence. I have a little amount of bills, live rent free at home. Have no friends or gf, dont go out anywhere.

So all my money can be dedicated to financial freedom maxxing and persuing passive income so i can escape wageslaving hell and united kingdomistan of heightmogging

1. Ecom (currently persuing this)

I'm doing this rn, lets say i make £20 profit per sale. I need to sell 50 per month. which is like 1.6 per day. not that hard tbf.

But im not sure if ecom will work for me. im trying my hardest with the amount of time and money i have but i have no spare cash for ads rn so im doing organic.

2. Rentals ( and persuing this one)

did some courses on how to buy a house and rent it out for positive cashflow.

honestly doesnt look too promising and seems really difficult but ill try it

im saving like 1k per month towards a deposit. nearly got enough

I think i can get £200-500 profit per month if everything goes to plan.

So it will take 2-5 properties before making £1k per month passive income off that. Suifuel.

3. Stocks
S&P 500 gives 10% returns per year.

I can save about £20k in a year.
so I'd get £2k per year profit off 20k

which is like £166 per month. suifuel.

6*20k= 120k

id need to save £120k which would take like 6 years, to get £1k per month passive income off S&P500 stocks

honestly not that bad. i could be on 1k passive income by like 28 years old. but thats too uninteresting and suifuel and slow

4. Buying equipment and renting it out:
my dad was telling me about his mate when he was younger bought and rented out bouncy castles every weekend , might look into this

£100 or 200 per weekend? thats like 400-800 per month if it really works? but would be hard to get fully booked up id imagine.

5. Infocourses
Thinking of becoming one of those Ecommerce influncer course seller people.

infocourses are the most profitable thing to ever exist. lets say you sell one for £300. u dont have to do anything, dont have to buy a product or buy mterials to make the product etc.

its £300 straight profit. literally the most profitable thing ever. mogs Ecom hard. but idk its not something I would wanna do long term as like my life's work. whereas Ecom id be happier about it being my life's work because its an actual real business whereas selling make money online courses is a bit scammy

6. Freelancing

surely with a decent skill like digital marketing i can do this but urgh seems so hard and dont have enough time..

Which idea seems best?
Out of your list, I like one and two.

2 is more likely that you will make it than 1 but your.

Do u have to pay tax if account and method of payment is from abroad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Meanwhile footballers kick a ball around and earn 300k a week jfl at this clown world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ShowerMaxxing
Making 1K passive income is easy, just gotta have 100K in the bank already.

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 14693 and ShowerMaxxing
Meanwhile footballers kick a ball around and earn 300k a week jfl at this clown world
You’re talking about football superstars not avg professional footballer salary. Also there’s low job security, injury and age could be career ending and competition is rife. Pros are top 5% players on earth
IMG 2811

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Stocks are the best option. Keep in mind that because of inflation you are only making 7% off your money each year from growth. You also forgot to include compound interest from the dividends paid by the s&p 500. If there is any chance you might need a good portion of that money, then I would also put some in bonds to act as a high yeilding savings account for emergencies, while your stocks do most of the work.

• So Sad
Not possible legally

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
If by rental you mean buy to let them that's isn't 'profitable' at all, not now and not before. Most or all income derived from rent should go towards paying your mortgage for the property.

high iq user

• Love it
If by rental you mean buy to let them that's isn't 'profitable' at all, not now and not before. Most or all income derived from rent should go towards paying your mortgage for the property.
but people literally do it tho

its not hard to get somewhere u pay 700 in mortgage repayments and rent it out for 1k

but people literally do it tho

its not hard to get somewhere u pay 700 in mortgage repayments and rent it out for 1k
How much of that extra £300 goes to estate agent fee, landlord tax, insurance, maintenance fees (inc repairs), leasehold fees (if renting out apartment) etc.

It's not just as easy as rent for £1k, pay £700 towards mortgage and profit the rest. Plus you get fuck ton of fees related to owning a second home.

How much of that extra £300 goes to estate agent fee, landlord tax, insurance, maintenance fees (inc repairs), leasehold fees (if renting out apartment) etc.

It's not just as easy as rent for £1k, pay £700 towards mortgage and profit the rest. Plus you get fuck ton of fees related to owning a second home.
thats what the courses i completed was about. calculating everything so its still profitable after all that shit

its hard but its not impossible i dont see why u think that

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
thats what the courses i completed was about. calculating everything so its still profitable after all that shit

its hard but its not impossible i dont see why u think that
I'm not saying it's impossible but under these circumstances definitely harder than it was. So many landlords are selling up.

I have outstanding 100k-ish mortgage, on a 5 year fixed rate at 1.6% (I fixed in 2021). If I bought a new place and remortgaged this one it wouldn't be worth it.

Instead I'm planning to finish the five year fix rate on 15yr mortgage, maybe rent it out privately without telling feds last 1-2 years. Then switching to buy to let. Banks are fucking robbers they'll probably take an extra 80k in interest if I switch to buy to let rn.

• +1
I'm not saying it's impossible but under these circumstances definitely harder than it was. So many landlords are selling up.

I have outstanding 100k-ish mortgage, on a 5 year fixed rate at 1.6% (I fixed in 2021). If I bought a new place and remortgaged this one it wouldn't be worth it.

Instead I'm planning to finish the five year fix rate on 15yr mortgage, maybe rent it out privately without telling feds last 1-2 years. Then switching to buy to let. Banks are fucking robbers they'll probably take an extra 80k in interest if I switch to buy to let rn.
yeah its not easy u have to spend like months finding the perfect deal while knowing exactly what ur looking for. aka the avg normie couldnt do this. only people with access to very specific valuable information like me + patience

u should do this what im doing tbh if u have the money for it

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back