Seriously, why don't we just annex Mexico or something?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth

Beanies won't ever stop trying to smuggle in illegally. But these are the same retards that will wear the Mexican flag on their houses to show their retarded pride.

I'm so tired of ethnics coming from their 3rd world shitholes to live in western countries because they know they'll have a higher quality of life, only to raise the flag of their shithole country that they literally escaped from. Hispanics do it here in the America's, and I bet Arabs do the same thing in Europe.

Go. Back. To. Your. "Motherland". If. You. Love. It. That. Much.

Western Curries would never show any pride for curryland because they are smart enough to know that it is a 3rd world shithole that we'd rather not try to associate with.

I think we should just annex Mexico, send in the military to destroy the cartel, and do other kind of shit to destroy them, and then just build up Mexico as another region of the US, like we did with the south after the Civil War.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Ken, PapaGremlin and 9 others
bomb the shitskins like Bush

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ballskin, Wallenberg and 4 others
"We"

T. shitskin afghan curry whose country just got levelled by bush, obama, trump and biden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, comfortably dumb, Amnesia and 5 others
The white establishment never wanted them apart of the country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 19530
Mexican are going back to their historic homeland in the southern US

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 18522
that would turn america into a shithole with 100 million beaners

Annexing would mean they become part of the USA. Isn't that the opposite of what you want

The white establishment never wanted them apart of the country
If Mexicans integrate, they won't mind annexing it, especially Northern Mexico

i need taco foids so i dont get heightmogged by women tho

let them in :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
The same reason president polk didn’t. Mexicans are inferior.

I am in the US to steal research from universities and smuggle it to China.

Based thread.
only to raise the flag of their shithole country that they literally escaped from
how can western fags even tolerate this behavior is beyond me.

If Mexicans integrate, they won't mind annexing it, especially Northern Mexico
that's why my government is letting them in by the millions... okay sure
We could’ve completely annexed Mexico after the Mex-American War. Why didn’t we?

The cultural differences are too much. The leaders of America didn’t wanna deal with that at the time.

Now capitalism realized that they’re a supply of cheap labor. So that’s why we can’t deport them.

Without immigration, America’s economy would crash.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
A good example is Russians who move to the West and still spew that Russian stronk retarded stuff. Lol, no, you escaped that hellhole because you know that the West > Russia. Thankfully not every Russian immigrant is so retarded.

We could’ve completely annexed Mexico after the Mex-American War. Why didn’t we?

The cultural differences are too much. The leaders of America didn’t wanna deal with that at the time.

Now capitalism realized that they’re a supply of cheap labor. So that’s why we can’t deport them.

Without immigration, America’s economy would crash.
But US Culture is getting more Mexican. I mean, look at the taco, and burrito, we used Spanish terms like No Way Jose and more..., Spanish shows like Dora the explorer, some of our biggest cities are in Spanish... San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, etc. If this keeps going, The U.S could either annex parts of Mexico or Mexico could demand to get its former territories back.

But US Culture is getting more Mexican. I mean, look at the taco, and burrito, we used Spanish terms like No Way Jose and more..., Spanish shows like Dora the explorer, some of our biggest cities are in Spanish... San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, etc. If this keeps going, The U.S could either annex parts of Mexico or Mexico could demand to get its former territories back.
Today Mexico will not join the USA. Latin American countries are currently organizing against Western hegemony.