Seriously wtf does PSL mean?

KermitFace

KermitFace

FrogMogger
Everyone keeps saying "oh he's a psl god" "omg Jordan Barrett is such a psl god". But seriously wtf does PSL even stand for. I mean we all know it means that someone is deemed very attractive and is treated as such. BUT WHAT DOES PSL STAND FOR?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Xangsane, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
A personal seat license, or PSL, is a paid license that entitles the holder to the right to buy season tickets for a certain seat in a stadium. This holder can sell the seat license to someone else if they no longer wish to purchase season tickets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, soover4me, future_mogger and 11 others
puahate sluthate lookism

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sudanguy, soover4me, FrenchChad and 7 others
fr tho psl is just Puahate, Sluthate and Lookism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Hernan
Joined Tuesday, go back to tiktok faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, sudanguy, Amnesia and 6 others
Pussy Stained Lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and HeightPilledum
Penis sucking lizard

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
A personal seat license, or PSL, is a paid license that entitles the holder to the right to buy season tickets for a certain seat in a stadium. This holder can sell the seat license to someone else if they no longer wish to purchase season tickets.
Alright bro:dafuckfeels:

Alright I think we can just come to the conclusion that it's just a made up word that means absolutly fuck all:lul:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Plastic seal lid

Everyone keeps saying "oh he's a psl god" "omg Jordan Barrett is such a psl god". But seriously wtf does PSL even stand for. I mean we all know it means that someone is deemed very attractive and is treated as such. BUT WHAT DOES PSL STAND FOR?
Pathetic Stinky Loser

• JFL
Reactions: KermitFace
pumpkin spiced latte

Alright I think we can just come to the conclusion that it's just a made up word that means absolutly fuck all:lul:
State of the forum

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Phenotype smv lookism idk

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Piss Shit Leak.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 60975
Ok sorry for wanting to improve my looks. You aren’t the only insecure one here. My self confidence is absolutely destroyed and I want a way out. Is there anything wrong with that?

PusSy Licking

"oh he's a (PusSy Licking) god"
Remember this from now on.

• +1
Reactions: KermitFace
because half the people in ur chadlite category mogged the people in ur chad and gigachad one.

and half the 'stacies' in ur stacy category weren't

Joined Mar 5, 2024

because half the people in ur chadlite category mogged the people in ur chad and gigachad one.

and half the 'stacies' in ur stacy category weren't
Is objective truth is done by calculating measurements.