Setting myself up for failure

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
I've got the plan. I know how i'll looksmax gymax healthmax and surgerymax. I've altered photos of myself doing what needs to be done and i've liked the results. But i have this feeling that it wont work, something will go wrong, the results will be bad. I dont know what it'd be. But im just worried im setting myself up for failure

anyone recognize the feeling?

You mean the surgeries might go wrong?

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Id rather take action and have the surgeries go wrong than live a life asking myself 'what if?'. Go to the best, most experienced surgeons to minimize the chances of things going wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
It's just a little apprehension. You'll be okay man don't sweat it. What have you got to lose anyway right?

I've got the plan. I know how i'll looksmax gymax healthmax and surgerymax. I've altered photos of myself doing what needs to be done and i've liked the results. But i have this feeling that it wont work, something will go wrong, the results will be bad. I dont know what it'd be. But im just worried im setting myself up for failure

anyone recognize the feeling?

Yeah.
I get this feeling too. There will always be risks and to possibly succeed those same risks need to be taken and tackled.

• +1
No Risk no gain (unless you are Chad, which you are not)

You can always shotgun yourself if you feel like It went too wrong and even then It's difficult for things to go worse (after surgery wise)

• +1
I wonder if i'll still be on this dumpster fire of a website if i ascend tho

horsecelling

• +1
How do you fix a horse fWHR with surgeries?

• +1
I know the feeling but the logical part of my head says "what other option do you have anyway?"

There's a saying I like that goes like this "when going through hell, keep going"

• +1
it's not bluepill it's the truth
cope. OPs surgeries will fail and he'll end up being deformed or blind (probably both)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
How do you fix a horse fWHR with surgeries?

Well i recently discovered that my midface isn't death long its just above averge and not ideal lenght but lacks projection. Im talking to an orthropics dentist to maybe get an appliance to help stimulate the rest of my facial growth up and forwards. Trying to expand and move the upper jaw up and forwards, and following the mandible. And ill also mew and fix my posture

In like two years im done developing and if my face is still flat as shit, ill start consulting surgeons for double jaw surgery, or maxillary rotation. Anything to give me more projection. Ill get the best one ill pay whatever. Maybe ill have to live with my parents 3 more years? No problem, this is more important.

Following this if i still have this lack of developed cheekbones (wich i most probably do) Ill consider getting implants or rhinoplasty to fix my scleral show.