Votes: 17 38.6%
  • @TheAbyssinian

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
@Curry Suicide vs @TheAbyssinian who mogs out of these two

Origin story of the beef: https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fuck-at-this-coping.534415/

@TheAbyssinian
2993353 1658329141635

@Curry Suicide

2993384 CurrySuicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I have a lot of haters on here that will vote on him even though I mog this coping black little clown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 30679, subhuman to mtn and 11 others
Niga got me banned for doxing two days ago and now his shitskin face is all over the forum:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Quantumphysics, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
Abysinian seriously bro wtf is that hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, sergeant blackpill and Curry Suicide
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 15827
I want to beat the shit out of @TheAbyssinian, boyo tell me your bodyweight and come down to england

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deprived, Quantumphysics and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 6128, subhuman to mtn and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
This is 2pac vs. biggie of our generation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, justinzayn, Deleted member 19997 and 4 others
@Curry Suicide mogs by far

other one doesnt look human, curry just is fat

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
He still has an unsalvageable eye area that needs every surgery that Eppley has to offer and a bad nose. The microphone head is mainly failed by his coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and sergeant blackpill

Honesty I'm disgusted just seeing his picture next to mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person

sure but you gotta admit he has the most subhuman nose you ever did see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19997, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
nigger leave me alone i am tired of this bs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
I want to beat the shit out of @TheAbyssinian, boyo tell me your bodyweight and come down to england
I will actually meet you and kick your fuckin ass man lets go give me a location and time

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 3828 and sergeant blackpill
Abyssinian mogs, anything else is curry cope

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15827 and TheAbyssinian
nigger leave me alone i am tired of this bs
i'm not done with y'all yet, i want to see more of you going at each others throats, keep entertaining me this weekend so i can cope nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and TheAbyssinian
Abyssinian mogs, only because he looks younger and skinnier... but both are truesubhumans nevertheless, clown world shit innit 🤡🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, alriodai, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
theses niggas are 99th percentile in looks
and i'm not talking about good looks

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, subhuman to mtn, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
afro dude mogs tbh
that curry guy is so ugly

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 15827
How tf did you lose even after your thillu mullu uncle :lul::lul::lul:🤙🤙 @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
JFL @TheAbyssinian is claiming he is 4PSL still he is losing against a 1psl curry. Delusional retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and sergeant blackpill
@Curry Suicide is fucked facially literally no chin or jawline, shit eyes. The other guy just needs a haircut

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@Curry Suicide is fucked facially literally no chin or jawline, shit eyes. The other guy just needs a haircut
@Curry Suicide get surgery bro :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Curry Suicide
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
where are you these days @Curry Suicide

you got the worst habesha genetics we supposed to be an attractive people smh.
pm your face. i gotta see this shit jfl.

pm your face. i gotta see thi
never send ur face 2 anyone on an incel forum but what I said stands habesha women clear every group of women. The men are not as attractive as the women but still pretty good looking but usally held back by huge foreheads and skinny physiques

never send ur face 2 anyone on an incel forum but what I said stands habesha women clear every group of women. The men are not as attractive as the women but still pretty good looking but usally held back by huge foreheads and skinny physiques
partially true. i’ve lived in ethiopia for 9 yrs and have never seen a good looking habesha girl but i’ve come to realize that i just don’t like them and many people do. the men are fucked completely. there are very few examples of full ethiopian men who are decent looking. i got saved because my dad is one of them and my moms italian. i also assume ur decent looking ig. lightskin ethiopians tend to be better looking aswell.

partially true. i’ve lived in ethiopia for 9 yrs and have never seen a good looking habesha girl but i’ve come to realize that i just don’t like them and many people do. the men are fucked completely. there are very few examples of full ethiopian men who are decent looking. i got saved because my dad is one of them and my moms italian. i also assume ur decent looking ig. lightskin ethiopians tend to be better looking aswell.
ew failed colonizer mix ur father is a milk man but I am lighter skinned but I disagree with the lighter skinned looks better thats expected of you this is my little brother tho and I'd say he looks better than the vast majority of the population.
Screen Shot 2023 09 26 at 113511 PM
Screen Shot 2023 09 26 at 114806 PM

ew failed colonizer mix ur father is a milk man but I am lighter skinned but I disagree with the lighter skinned looks better thats expected of you this is my little brother tho and I'd say he looks better than the vast majority of the population. View attachment 2455669View attachment 2455671
fuck off, my dad just likes who he likes. just so happens that she’s italian. anyway i definitely got saved cos if he married an ethiopian then i would have severe bug eyes. your lil bro looks good in the right picture. not hard to look better than most ethiopian men considering they’re 5’6 avg, balding and fat.

fuck off, my dad just likes who he likes. just so happens that she’s italian. anyway i definitely got saved cos if he married an ethiopian then i would have severe bug eyes. your lil bro looks good in the right picture. not hard to look better than most ethiopian men considering they’re 5’6 avg, balding and fat.
bra how does your dad marry an italian out of all people like read the room gang 😭 he was trapped in a country filled with some of the most beautiful women and said nah let me get a pasty white woman who expires at age 30 😭 and I bet ya mom can't even cook the traditional food you removed from the culture. 😭 You could've been a full blooded Abyssinian demigod with dreads but you was mixed with white people who known for being short and making pasta
not funny nba GIF

matter of fact lets go mom for mom you habeshi mutt. I bet my mom mogs your mom to infinity and beyond

idk where tf u get that from tbh. italian women are some of the best in the world and if not then ur delusional. she can still make all habesha stuff but ALSO italian food which is slightly better imo. if u get dreads ur destined to end up with a hood rat so good luck bro.

matter of fact lets go mom for mom you habeshi mutt. I bet my mom mogs your mom to infinity and beyond
not gonna post my mom anywhere near here but i can comfortably say she better than urs. my mom like a 6.5-7/10.

idk where tf u get that from tbh. italian women are some of the best in the world and if not then ur delusional. she can still make all habesha stuff but ALSO italian food which is slightly better imo. if u get dreads ur destined to end up with a hood rat so good luck bro.
I used to have a massive afro I'm gonna try to find a pic but since I got dreads I actually got more attention from Latinas/Ricans than anything but I'm also over 6 foot and very light but that hoodrat shit is corny I would probably only marry an Ethiopian just cause I love my culture so much but African-American look good 2. My hair looks 10x better and I get compliments on them every time I go out fr
Screen Shot 2023 09 27 at 123635 AM
Screen Shot 2023 09 27 at 123826 AM

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
I used to have a massive afro I'm gonna try to find a pic but since I got dreads I actually got more attention from Latinas/Ricans than anything but I'm also over 6 foot and very light but that hoodrat shit is corny I would probably only marry an Ethiopian just cause I love my culture so much but African-American look good 2. My hair looks 10x better and I get compliments on them every time I go out fr
View attachment 2455734View attachment 2455735
good on you if you marry an ethiopian or a non hood rat black girl. just saying dreads will decrease your chances because mature ethiopian women (25+) and non hood rat black women don’t like it when men have dreads. u prolly doing well now cos you’re young but once u get older u gonna need a diff cut. either way since ur above 6ft u will have a really easy time with ethiopian women cos they love height more than anything.

good on you if you marry an ethiopian or a non hood rat black girl. just saying dreads will decrease your chances because mature ethiopian women (25+) and non hood rat black women don’t like it when men have dreads. u prolly doing well now cos you’re young but once u get older u gonna need a diff cut. either way since ur above 6ft u will have a really easy time with ethiopian women cos they love height more than anything.
yea I'll cut em when that time comes of course this is more a youthful thing

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
yea I'll cut em when that time comes of course this is more a youthful thing
then keep doing ur thing. if ur 6ft+ and have dreads then u will easily fuck any bitch u want.

Good times of the forum i get trolled when i post my face