Severe acne coming back. Life ruined

Ken

Ken

Sphinx
I had finally cleared up my acne in 2022 using benzoyl peroxide and was able to get dates pretty consistently. In December it started coming back, I noticed girls werent treating me the same as when my skin was clear. It was still mild from December to February but now it is at the moderate stage. Ive been avoiding my friends and havent gone on a date in months.

My diet and skincare routine have stayed the same but I have been fapping more. The difference in how you are treated with acne is BRUTAL. It legit brings me down at least 2 points. Ive been trying to avoid retin-a but it looks like I have no more options, no-fap is my last hope.

What else can I try before retin-a?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
No ur last option is to take so much accutane that it causes liver failure

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Ken, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
I had finally cleared up my acne in 2022 using benzoyl peroxide and was able to get dates pretty consistently. In December it started coming back, I noticed girls werent treating me the same as when my skin was clear. It was still mild from December to February but now it is at the moderate stage. Ive been avoiding my friends and havent gone on a date in months.

My diet and skincare routine have stayed the same but I have been fapping more. The difference in how you are treated with acne is BRUTAL. It legit brings me down at least 2 points. Ive been trying to avoid retin-a but it looks like I have no more options, no-fap is my last hope.

What else can I try?
OD on Accutane and make your liver go MGTOW.

why avoid retin-a

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 19174 and Ken
Game over

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
But hollow cheeks bro
Hollow cheeks are COPE
67946797-0-image-a-21_1677041470307.jpg

• JFL