severe facial asymmetry

B

bigseal

Iron
One half of my face is way more developed than the other. Is this possible to fix or is it over? I have about £30k to spend, please help.

It’s just one eye is big than the othet

It’s just one eye is big than the othet
Nah that’s part of it but it’s way more than that. Jaw and cheek bones are way wider on one side

You can fix the jaw by chewing but you're stuck with your eye asymmetry

Nah that’s part of it but it’s way more than that. Jaw and cheek bones are way wider on one side
Those don’t matter your eye is biggest falio

Last edited:
It looks a lot more asymmetrical in that picture than normal.

Look at this for example:

Nice weight loss
Growing out your hair is the best thing you can do tbh

One half of my face is way more developed than the other. Is this possible to fix or is it over? I have about £30k to spend, please help.

half your face is downward grown which can be seen by the bigger eye, and boxier jaw caused by a wider jaw angle

I highly recommend consulting with Surgerymaxcmf. I have a similar issue where my right side is significantly more developed than my left. If your case turns out to be successful, it may also provide hope for me.

• +1
Reactions: bigseal
I highly recommend consulting with Surgerymaxcmf. I have a similar issue where my right side is significantly more developed than my left. If your case turns out to be successful, it may also provide hope for me.
I heard it’s basically impossible to get into contact with him because there is so much demand

Where is the pic can you send private message?