Severe macrocephaly Ogrecel/Blackcel in need of SERIOUS help!

R

redtiger123

Iron
Hey everybody!!

I have severe adult macrocephaly. A mishaped skull that is 26.5" in circumference. It's suifuel. I'm also a blackcel. The universe has dealt me horrific cards. My ogre-like head is the worst aspect of my life. For added pain, my hairline has drastically receded. My forehead looks comically huge like a cartoon character. No hats fit my head and I can only cover my head for so long. It's difficult for me to socialize because lack of confidence etc.

Immediate solutions?
*I've been looking at getting an Afro wig that is glued to my head. So I can look normal.

Future solution:

Skull reshaping surgery

I need my entire skull reshaped. I don't know if this is possible. I have a truly unique case. Is there a legitimate surgery that can reshape and reduce the size of my entire skull?

Any thoughts or advice?

• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss
pics

sounds pretty over though :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, redtiger123 and Deleted member 19066
idk bro i think the afro hair system might be the best solution. skull reshaping wouldnt make your skull normal, it cant reduce that much circunference

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and redtiger123
also gymcelling hard and getting a huge body might reduce the proportions issues to a big degree

• +1
Reactions: redtiger123 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
pics

sounds pretty over though :feelsbadman:
It does feel like it's pretty over :feelswhy:

It is hard to show in pics but I will send them soon. I have a literal peanut shaped head that is 26.5" circumference. I have never seen someone with my shape and sized head. No hats can fit. And my neck is thin. I have to cover my head with hoodies every day of the year.

The glued on Afro-wig is the very best I could probably get. I can pull off the look. I want a wig that is glued on that can't be easily pulled off or blown off by the wind. So I figure that is the solution to my current problems. It will allow me to finally step out in the day time.

idk bro i think the afro hair system might be the best solution. skull reshaping wouldnt make your skull normal, it cant reduce that much circunference
Thank you, it took me a while to come to the conclusion that this would be my best choice. I was going to do sown on dreads but later realized it would highlight my skull deformity even further. The best bet is to cover the entire thing so it's not visible.

I want to get an Afro wig that ideally looks like this Afro as it would disguise my skull shape and simultaneously hide my disfigurement. It will SUCK having to do this but I dont see any other alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
also gymcelling hard and getting a huge body might reduce the proportions issues to a big degree
Excellent suggestion. My neck is too small. To give you a representation. Make a fist with your left hand. Then put your right index under the fist like a beam supporting a table. That is what my head looks like compared to my neck.

I will begin hitting the gym.

Oh, I have HORRIBLE gyno and bad scarring from acne. I may need to do a separate post about those two.

Those are the three biggest issues I need to lookmax and improve on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
sorry dude, 67cm circumference is literally and medically deformed tier. if u got the cash u should consult some plastic surgeons on if u got any options.

Hey everybody!!

I have severe adult macrocephaly. A mishaped skull that is 26.5" in circumference. It's suifuel. I'm also a blackcel. The universe has dealt me horrific cards. My ogre-like head is the worst aspect of my life. For added pain, my hairline has drastically receded. My forehead looks comically huge like a cartoon character. No hats fit my head and I can only cover my head for so long. It's difficult for me to socialize because lack of confidence etc.

Immediate solutions?
*I've been looking at getting an Afro wig that is glued to my head. So I can look normal.

Future solution:

Skull reshaping surgery

I need my entire skull reshaped. I don't know if this is possible. I have a truly unique case. Is there a legitimate surgery that can reshape and reduce the size of my entire skull?

Any thoughts or advice?
Are you officially diagnosed with macrocephaly?

Are you officially diagnosed with macrocephaly?
I am not officially diagnosed with it. Based on what I have read it seems to be the most likely issue. My skull itself has always been that way. A massive peanut shaped head. From the age of 7 I had a 26" head and could not wear hats at all.

how tall are u btw?

I am not officially diagnosed with it. Based on what I have read it seems to be the most likely issue. My skull itself has always been that way. A massive peanut shaped head. From the age of 7 I had a 26" head and could not wear hats at all.
That doesn’t necessarily indicate macrocephaly. People with macrocephaly are usually intellectually impaired, and if you were able to make this post then I don’t think that’s the case. It might be BDD, sometimes you may perceive flaws that don’t actually exist if you have it.

how tall are u btw?
I'm 6' 1/2 - literally.

My height is good for what it is worth. My huge deformed skull is my biggest hinderance towards a normal life.

Also I have horrendous gyno. Which I plan to get fixed in early 2023 as part of my Looksmaxing campaign.

I drew the worst cards in the universe!!

1. Ogrecel
  2. Headcel
  3. Blackcel
  4. Mentalcel
Yup. Horrible but I hope to turn it all around.

Hey everybody!!

Immediate solutions?

Future solution:

Skull reshaping surgery

Any thoughts or advice?
Pm me your pics

a consultation with a craniofacial surgeons is worth 100 hours of discussion with autistic blackpilled users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cantbreaktheice and redtiger123
It does feel like it's pretty over :feelswhy:

It is hard to show in pics but I will send them soon. I have a literal peanut shaped head that is 26.5" circumference. I have never seen someone with my shape and sized head. No hats can fit. And my neck is thin. I have to cover my head with hoodies every day of the year.

The glued on Afro-wig is the very best I could probably get. I can pull off the look. I want a wig that is glued on that can't be easily pulled off or blown off by the wind. So I figure that is the solution to my current problems. It will allow me to finally step out in the day time.
bimax genio for peanut shape, afromax and gymcel roidmax neck and upper body for optimum ogre proportions and size. ldar on is with the boys to lower cortisol in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: redtiger123
I'm 6' 1/2 - literally.

My height is good for what it is worth. My huge deformed skull is my biggest hinderance towards a normal life.

Also I have horrendous gyno. Which I plan to get fixed in early 2023 as part of my Looksmaxing campaign.

I drew the worst cards in the universe!!

1. Ogrecel
  2. Headcel
  3. Blackcel
  4. Mentalcel
Yup. Horrible but I hope to turn it all around.
there is far worse.

• +1
Every incel carries his cross
Agreed. I shoulder a massive burden:

1. Large deformed head
  2. Receding hairline
  3. Gyno - grade IV
  4. Acne marks
I will be as active as possible on this forum so I can fix my life. I am going to reach out to trusted members on this sub on how to go about fixing these issues. I am an Incel + Ogrecel :ogre: but I want to make the most of my life. It is horrible being black but being an Incel on top of that is suifel. :feelswhy:

Agreed. I shoulder a massive burden:

1. Large deformed head
  2. Receding hairline
  3. Gyno - grade IV
  4. Acne marks
I will be as active as possible on this forum so I can fix my life. I am going to reach out to trusted members on this sub on how to go about fixing these issues. I am an Incel + Ogrecel :ogre: but I want to make the most of my life. It is horrible being black but being an Incel on top of that is suifel. :feelswhy:
1. Small narrow deformed forhead
2.NW2 close to 3
3. Gyno (not severe)
4. Severe acne scars
5. Death their headsize
6. Deformed cuck face
7. Small but high T looking. Makes me look like someone you would hate.

• +1
1. Small narrow deformed forhead
2.NW2 close to 3
3. Gyno (not severe)
4. Severe acne scars
5. Death their headsize
6. Deformed cuck face
7. Small but high T looking. Makes me look like someone you would hate.
I am with you brother. I think some of those things can be mitigated with cosmetic procedures and workarounds.
  1. Head: A wig/toupee/man weave would make it less noticeable
  2. NW2 A wig/toupee/man weave would cover this.
  3. Gyno: Combination of gymaxxing + surgery. I need to do the same.
  4. Acne: Skin treatment at clinic. This is something I need to do as well
  5. Not sure what this lingo means.
  6. I have a slightly cuck face due to the shape of my head but can be mitigated with wig/hair system.
  7. High T looking because I am black. I look like someone to be feared
I think both of our issues can be solved. I have some mental health issues but I am working on them all. Currently trying to get another job and moneymaxx so I can fix my life. My life is torture but it can be salvaged. I think you can do the same.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1