TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Absolute mog machine

he looks like those sterotypical jewcels in HS movies

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
i want more
my face is normie tier, when i was 6’ i got no attention from women. now im 6’3 and girls bring it up all the time. the heightpill is brutal

my face is normie tier, when i was 6’ i got no attention from women. now im 6’3 and girls bring it up all the time. the heightpill is brutal

i want height to be more DOM

Aren’t you fasting and shit to grow taller? 5’11 is a good height
Your hgh increases by 2000percent when fasting but hgh only makes you taller if you're still growing

Are you in the States? God, the girls seem like such sluts for height there.

• +1
They definitely are. The difference between a 5'9" & 6'2" to them is like a child vs. an olympian warrior.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
They definitely are. The difference between a 5'9" & 6'2" to them is like a child vs. an olympian warrior.
Wish it were like that over here lmfao

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Wish it were like that over here lmfao
How tall are you? Just come visit the states brotha, whatchyu waiting on. Join the mexican caravan & sneak past Trump lowkey.

How tall are you? Just come visit the states brotha, whatchyu waiting on. Join the mexican caravan & sneak past Trump lowkey.
6'3. I think girls are more promiscuous there too.

6'3. I think girls are more promiscuous there too.
Damn, I definitely envy your height. Yeah you would slay over here like a king. I know quite a bit of dudes who are around your height but have weak facial features, yet it doesn't seem to be that big of a setback when it comes to girls.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel

I went to the mall the other day and just looked around, it seems like at least one third to a half of people under 30 are over 6'. 6'2 is hardly impressive then

I went to the mall the other day and just looked around, it seems like at least one third to a half of people under 30 are over 6'. 6'2 is hardly impressive then
Well depends which area. If you go to a major public city, I've noticed that most men tend to be around 5'10", women being like 5'5". But, each generation is definitely getting taller, so I can see this shit increasing by 1 inch every 10 years.

If you have a son in 20 years who isn't at least 6'2" then just end it for him right there.

• +1
Well depends which area. If you go to a major public city, I've noticed that most men tend to be around 5'10", women being like 5'5". But, each generation is definitely getting taller, so I can see this shit increasing by 1 inch every 10 years.

If you have a son in 20 years who isn't at least 6'2" then just end it for him right there.

My parents should have ended it for me ngl. Most of my male relatives are 6'4-6'6 and then there's just me at 6'2. Damn...

Lmao he is again banned

Yea bro. Is legit manlet tier. Why do u even live? Its over if you are not 6'8

Yea bro. Is legit manlet tier. Why do u even live? Its over if you are not 6'8

My school's headmaster is 6'8 lmfao

Great thread OP, keep it up.

• +1
My parents should have ended it for me ngl. Most of my male relatives are 6'4-6'6 and then there's just me at 6'2. Damn...
Jesus christ. I can't imagine society in 100 years. Everyone under 6'4" being bullied & called a manlet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1