Sew expensive brand patches on clothes

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
I’m thinking of buying some 5$ badges/patches of expensive brands and sew it on my tshirts and sweaters. They go from looking like they cost 20$ to 200$, normies are pretty retarded and care about shit like that. But Im not gonna splash thousands of $ for the real deal so..

look at this. He gets a halo from it, the sweater itself looks like it costs 10$
3B171519 12FE 46F3 BA6A 6554BE62E073

0CCF868B A67B 4C50 8FEF 98E504531659

3BEC8EE2 40FF 4A8C 8E78 BE752B5A0D26

@Nisse @lutte @Genki @honkhonkpatna @Truthmirrorcoper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, datboijj, Lux and 11 others
Could look really shoddy tbh if im not mistaken @Bigbeefius is fashion expert tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
@larsanova69 buys a bunch of fake-branded stuff

i think he recommended /r/fashionreps on reddit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Schönling, Stare and 6 others

yes buying fake brands is legit but i wonder how the quality is of the clothes. I don’t want them to break after 2 washes.

Buying a fake rolex is also good if you have a good background.

Last edited:

fashionreps is the shit definitily dont put patches on normal clothes lol normies and especially hypebeasts will instantly call you out and ruin your reputation. I never got called out on my clothes

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Basedtheticz, here and 5 others
over if you get called out

• +1
Reactions: Lux and ItalianCesso
yes buying fake brands is legit but i wonder how the quality is of the clothes. I don’t want them to break after 2 washes.

Buying a fake rolex is also good
A fake rolly will look cringe 10/10 bro. Most people think it looks gigatryhard and usualyl assume its fake unless you come from a rich enough background to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5393

Buying a fake rolex is also good
dont buy a fake rolex if you dont drive atleast a 5 figure car. clothes are fine but dont make your outfit cost more than 1k (if everything would be real) cause otherwise people wont believe that its real even though it looks real

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 5393
A fake rolly will look cringe 10/10 bro. Most people think it looks gigatryhard and usualyl assume its fake unless you come from a rich enough background to back it up
I know that, but I will have a high status job soon so it’s not unusual. But I rather put 4,000$ on something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I know that, but I will have a high status job soon so it’s not unusual. But I rather put 4,000$ on something else.
id put it towards a new car tbh im saving up for an electric one atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You can buy those badges for 2$ on fashionreps

• Love it
You think its legit to sew it on some clothes?
Yeah some basic hoodies and sweaters and you Just need to do it on the left side and you need to do the height of the badge good that's maybe the only thing people would know its fake if you fuck up the placement

• Love it

I bought fake TH hat and people say how good looking it is.
quality is ok

Just wear nice fitting clothes lol
brandwhoring is a cucked activity. Look at those rich chinks with full on Prada Kenzo LV and still managing to look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and datboijj
Over for patchcels. r/fashionreps is good for fake clothes and r/repsneakers is best for fake shoes. It will take a while to understand their shitty lingo however (same with this site jfl)

Just buy fake stuff. at least clothes and shoes

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Just wear nice fitting clothes lol
brandwhoring is a cucked activity. Look at those rich chinks with full on Prada Kenzo LV and still managing to look like shit
Big cope. All the guys I see who get girls always wear these hypebeast branded clothes and shit.

im gigachad so i sew brands on and call em DIY

Just go on r/fashionreps r/designerreps and r/couturereps

Yeah some basic hoodies and sweaters and you Just need to do it on the left side and you need to do the height of the badge good that's maybe the only thing people would know its fake if you fuck up the placement
What website do you order clothes from? Taobao?
And how are the clothes sizes? I usually wear XXL or bigger, is it european sizes or asian (who are usually small af)

I checked this one and

What website do you order clothes from? Taobao?
And how are the clothes sizes? I usually wear XXL or bigger, is it european sizes or asian (who are usually small af)

I checked this one and
topstoney is the best, and i use basetao.com as agent

• Love it
topstoney is the best, and i use basetao.com as agent
Which brands do you think are the best/highest status?

I'm thinking Stone Island, burberry, balenciaga, louis vuitton

Do people really care about this stuff? the only people i see wear these things in real life are 5'7 loser Armenian dudes.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish

just a little bit subtle not too much

• +1

any well established designer brand is good if you want to look wealthy/high status.
r/fashionreps and designerreps are ur best bets as people post stuff they have bought there and u can find clothes that fit with how you want to dress.
as long as you dont overdo it, it will look nice. (dont wear 3 different designer brands or have every item you wear be designer)

• +1
The purpose of brand Clothing is to give you confidence. You cant be confident knowing that you bought some fake branding clothes from alibaba.

Just buy real stuff. plenty of medium price good brand clothings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5393
just a little bit subtle not too much
any well established designer brand is good if you want to look wealthy/high status.
r/fashionreps and designerreps are ur best bets as people post stuff they have bought there and u can find clothes that fit with how you want to dress.
as long as you dont overdo it, it will look nice. (dont wear 3 different designer brands or have every item you wear be designer)

Maybe I will just buy some tshirts and sweaters that look same model as stone island, then sew patches on it

my frame is so robust, i usually wear european xxxl. i dont think asian sizes will fit me :(

Last edited:
The purpose of brand Clothing is to give you confidence. You cant be confident knowing that you bought some fake branding clothes from alibaba.

Just buy real stuff. plenty of medium price good brand clothings.
fucking lmao the purpose of brand clothing is to impress npc normans and foids. yeah go ahead and spend $500 on a tshirt for me plz

• +1
Maybe I will just buy some tshirts and sweaters that look same model as stone island, then sew patches on it

my frame is so robust, i usually wear european xxxl. i dont think asian sizes will fit me :(
They replicate the original clothes, so also the original sizes.
Also typical clients of these stores are not asian, but worldwide.
Most of the times, you find the exact measurements of the clothes.

• Love it
buy the real stuff. I can confirm real supreme feels comfier & higher quality than fake shit.

this is a high school problem

80% of my expensive brand clothes are fake.
Never been called out, not once. No one will questions it if you're white and don't look low class

• +1
I’m thinking of buying some 5$ badges/patches of expensive brands and sew it on my tshirts and sweaters. They go from looking like they cost 20$ to 200$, normies are pretty retarded and care about shit like that. But Im not gonna splash thousands of $ for the real deal so..

look at this. He gets a halo from it, the sweater itself looks like it costs 10$
View attachment 905690

View attachment 905687
View attachment 905688

@Nisse @lutte @Genki @honkhonkpatna @Truthmirrorcoper

I was going to call you dumb, but NGL, after thinking about it for 2 minutes. I completely agree with you bro.
Imagine a black sweater with that tag. Huge halo, would make the sweater look 2x more expensive.

• +1
I was going to call you dumb, but NGL, after thinking about it for 2 minutes. I completely agree with you bro.
Imagine a black sweater with that tag. Huge halo, would make the sweater look 2x more expensive.
Exactly. The tag gives a halo and makes it look much more classy than it really is

r/reptime is a good one to look at. Geektime.cc does pretty good replicas as well