Sex and Reproduction is Cope

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
This isn't to say cope is bad, but that's what it is.

You wanna fuck girls because organisms that don't want to engage in acts that lead to reproducing do not exist. How could they? An organism that wants to have sex is obviously going to have a large population because the organism is actively trying to reproduce, while an organism that doesn't want to have sex is not going to exist because it never reproduces. This is why humans want to reproduce. There's no real reason for wanting to "spread your genes", its just that the behavior of "spreading genes" inevitably leads to that organism being around more.

What I'm trying to say here is that the idea of sex or genes or reproduction is just one of a million human copes. The idea of genetic success or whatever really doesn't mean anything and is ultimately just a romanticized idea made to give life a little more meaning. Humans assign "objective" values of importance to ideas, and in the current paradigm, the "objective" value is genes, reproduction, sex, etc. People need to wake tf up and realize this. The current narratives that are based in science, human biology, and physiology are just as much of a cope as belief in Jesus. It's people searching for an objective value and using the observable universe as a means to create that objective value.

That's not to say seeking sex or girls is bad, or that it shouldn't be pursued. I think in many ways one can argue that as a cope it's better and more effective than many other things, but we still need to see things for what they are. Having sex doesn't have to be important, it really doesn't. There's no objectivity or importance to your behavior, or anyone's behavior.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice, Chadrapist and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14978, randomvanish and 1 other person
Brainlet faggot cope. I read half of it, im glad you aren’t in academia.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14978, n0rthface and 2 others
Reproduction is the only reason for having sex or a gf. Just having it for a feeling is retarded since you can get the same or a better feeling much easier for example with drugs

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, ShowerMaxxing and MiroslavBulldosex
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3853 and quakociaptockh
Reproduction is the only reason for having sex or a gf. Just having it for a feeling is retarded since you can get the same or a better feeling much easier for example with drugs

Yeah, and having sex or having a gf is a cope by extension.

Just kill yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Just kill yourself theory
The incel mindset gives you two options

1: Brain chemicals
2: Suicide

Sadly incels will never realize there are an infinity of options at their disposal.

This isn't to say cope is bad, but that's what it is.

You wanna fuck girls because organisms that don't want to engage in acts that lead to reproducing do not exist. How could they? An organism that wants to have sex is obviously going to have a large population because the organism is actively trying to reproduce, while an organism that doesn't want to have sex is not going to exist because it never reproduces. This is why humans want to reproduce. There's no real reason for wanting to "spread your genes", its just that the behavior of "spreading genes" inevitably leads to that organism being around more.

What I'm trying to say here is that the idea of sex or genes or reproduction is just one of a million human copes. The idea of genetic success or whatever really doesn't mean anything and is ultimately just a romanticized idea made to give life a little more meaning. Humans assign "objective" values of importance to ideas, and in the current paradigm, the "objective" value is genes, reproduction, sex, etc. People need to wake tf up and realize this. The current narratives that are based in science, human biology, and physiology are just as much of a cope as belief in Jesus. It's people searching for an objective value and using the observable universe as a means to create that objective value.

That's not to say seeking sex or girls is bad, or that it shouldn't be pursued. I think in many ways one can argue that as a cope it's better and more effective than many other things, but we still need to see things for what they are. Having sex doesn't have to be important, it really doesn't. There's no objectivity or importance to your behavior, or anyone's behavior.
But we can’t consciously change evolutionary desires. Even if I consciously understand there is nothing deep or meaningful about sex and explained via Darwinism that won’t make me feel any less lonely being by myself

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
But we can’t consciously change evolutionary desires. Even if I consciously understand there is nothing deep or meaningful about sex and explained via Darwinism that won’t make me feel any less lonely being by myself

As I see it, incel misery comes in part from evolutionary instincts, and in part from what the current paradigm views as objective truths. For example, the current paradigm may say that a life without female attention, sex, fun experiences with your friends, etc. is meaningless and worthless.

Obviously, the sentiment of that statement is rooted in evolutionary urges, but the misery is inflated by the fact that now the incel thinks that because he lacks these things who's importance is justified through research and science, that his life is worthless, nihilistic, not worth living, and something to be ashamed of.

There have been many miserable people throughout history who have lived conventionally miserable lives and experienced detachment from evolutionary urges, but have still found non-nihilistic fulfillment in these lives through bevy of copes.

So in short, the incel solves 1 problem when he realizes that futility of the value system that he's placed in. After that's finished, he still obviously has the evolutionary feeling of loneliness that you described. How the incel solves that problem is up to him, but even if he doesn't alleviate the loneliness, he can eliminate soul-crushing and nihilistic misery.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Slothcel and user47283
As I see it, incel misery comes in part from evolutionary instincts, and in part from what the current paradigm views as objective truths. For example, the current paradigm may say that a life without female attention, sex, fun experiences with your friends, etc. is meaningless and worthless.

Obviously, the sentiment of that statement is rooted in evolutionary urges, but the misery is inflated by the fact that now the incel thinks that because he lacks these things who's importance is justified through research and science, that his life is worthless, nihilistic, not worth living, and something to be ashamed of.

There have been many miserable people throughout history who have lived conventionally miserable lives and experienced detachment from evolutionary urges, but have still found non-nihilistic fulfillment in these lives through bevy of copes.

So in short, the incel solves 1 problem when he realizes that futility of the value system that he's placed in. After that's finished, he still obviously has the evolutionary feeling of loneliness that you described. How the incel solves that problem is up to him, but even if he doesn't alleviate the loneliness, he can eliminate soul-crushing and nihilistic misery.
To be truly alone you have to be really fucken ugly tho like bottom 10% (which I am) and that’s what makes it worse , knowing that the vast majority of men can still lead better lives then me. Sure they won’t slay but they can atleast find one person to be with

• +1
To be truly alone you have to be really fucken ugly tho like bottom 10% (which I am) and that’s what makes it worse , knowing that the vast majority of men can still lead better lives then me. Sure they won’t slay but they can atleast find one person to be with

Well, provided you are as ugly as you say you are, there have been centuries where men who have mogged you have chosen lives of isolation, or of companionship with only men, and have found fulfilling lives from that. If you looksmaxxing doesn't work out for you, then why not try and place the value of your existence into something else entirely?

And yes, that seems impossible, but that seems impossible because at every waking moment your are bombarded with stimuli that tells you of the way you are "supposed" to be living (the lifestyle that contributes to a functioning economic system).

Nihilism is low t faggots like u bullshitting in an intelligent manner

• +1
i think that youre just ugly and you cant get laid so youre coping with theories

• +1
Cope is Sex tbh IMO ngl

Thoughts @Ritalincel ?

"And yes, that seems impossible, but that seems impossible because at every waking moment your are bombarded with stimuli that tells you of the way you are "supposed" to be living (the lifestyle that contributes to a functioning economic system"

Sorry but you are probably coping. Reality is you are loser who is suffering and creates theories to rationalize stuff in hope for suffering and missing out to go away. Once again I'm sorry but truth is truth

"And yes, that seems impossible, but that seems impossible because at every waking moment your are bombarded with stimuli that tells you of the way you are "supposed" to be living (the lifestyle that contributes to a functioning economic system"

Sorry but you are probably coping. Reality is you are loser who is suffering and creates theories to rationalize stuff in hope for suffering and missing out to go away. Once again I'm sorry but truth is truth
"Wow bro you don't believe in Allah you're dumb af quit coping go get beheaded"

"Wow bro you don't believe in Allah you're dumb af quit coping go get beheaded"
How does that relate to my argument I'm not even religious jfl weird answer tbh

why did they have to make sex so pleasurable and cuddling with a girl so validating

No serious reply I thought this was interesting Convo tbh
My point is that every society has what it considers to be infallible truths and ideals for human life and experience.

I'm not coping because I get laid. I get laid in normal ways, at bars and parties and sometimes dates Sure I don't have options lined up from tinder or from approaching on the street, (though sometimes) but I have a decent enough sex life, and yeah I agree that to some degree that yeah, humans have evolved instincts that make them want to reproduce and have sex.

But modern society sees human insticts as the end all be all when it really doesn't have to be because the current paradigm has us getting our understanding of the world coming from scientists and scholars, just as societies before us got their understanding of the world from religion.

It's not that I think science is incorrect per se, but I am skeptical of it, and I am skeptical of the blackpill. To me, it seems that humans have assigned a somewhat arbitrary value to our evolutionary instincts the same way religions and cultures before science gave humanity arbitrary meaning based on spiritual shit.

Not fulfilling your evolutionary desire to fuck can just be coped away, and that's been done for centuries now, the fact that such "copes" are considered pathetic or disingenious is just an example of our current culture controlling our values. I agree that it's good to get laid, and it's better to have a sex life, but not being able to get laid doesn't have to mean you're a complete loser failure who should rot away.

My point is that every society has what it considers to be infallible truths and ideals for human life and experience.

I'm not coping because I get laid. I get laid in normal ways, at bars and parties and sometimes dates Sure I don't have options lined up from tinder or from approaching on the street, (though sometimes) but I have a decent enough sex life, and yeah I agree that to some degree that yeah, humans have evolved instincts that make them want to reproduce and have sex.

But modern society sees human insticts as the end all be all when it really doesn't have to be because the current paradigm has us getting our understanding of the world coming from scientists and scholars, just as societies before us got their understanding of the world from religion.

It's not that I think science is incorrect per se, but I am skeptical of it, and I am skeptical of the blackpill. To me, it seems that humans have assigned a somewhat arbitrary value to our evolutionary instincts the same way religions and cultures before science gave humanity arbitrary meaning based on spiritual shit.

Not fulfilling your evolutionary desire to fuck can just be coped away, and that's been done for centuries now, the fact that such "copes" are considered pathetic or disingenious is just an example of our current culture controlling our values. I agree that it's good to get laid, and it's better to have a sex life, but not being able to get laid doesn't have to mean you're a complete loser failure who should rot away.
Interesting.

Yeah there is surely added pressure by society and the world.

But who is to say that we wouldn't still put highest value on sex anyways?

Look at all religious people lol. They believe heaven is ultimate most important thing right? Yet look at them almost all give into sex when pressured enough.

You say everything besides sex is considered cope right? But why shouldn't it be that way then I don't see any good argument there. It's obvious why people say everything else then sex is cope. Because thats what almost everyone except people with weird conditions seems to pursue when given chance to have sex with women they desire over everything else.

What separates blackpill forums and their dark philosophy and makes it more brutal from cults is that it is based on reality of biology. Which is that for social complex animal like us sex comes over anything else. Men were shown in studies to pursue sex over anything else it seems that it ultimate truth

Last edited: