Sex appeal is all that really matters when it comes to slaying

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Temp. Banned
Before yall start with “muh look at chico or any psl gods” those are rare exceptions most of us aren’t psl gods or chadlite+ and will never become one even after years of hardmaxxing, it’s mainly purely genetics, but jfl if you think you need perfect gonion angle and perfect forward growth face, 5 degrees canthal tilt and a wide palate to get laid. Does it contribute to “sex appeal” ? Of course but it surely doesn’t end there. A lot of kids who are consuming a lot of BP content think they only need certain specific ratios and measurements to get laid or get sexual attraction from the opposite sex and nothing else. Meanwhile the men i know who slays the most aren’t necessarily high in aesthetics but they got high sex appeal; tall, lean muscular physique, status, deep voice, dark eyebrows, good smile, height and such. Now of course, if you are low or really low in aesthetic it’s going to be way harder/near impossible to achieve high appeal, but mid aesthetic with high appeal > high aesthetic mid/low appeal. Look at elias de poot, i mean the kid look like a homeless malnourished orphan boy who happened to have 1 in million genetics compared to micheal b jordan with low-mid aesthetic but girls lust all over him ik it’s just one example but there’s a shit tons of men with lower aesthetics who slays due to their appeal
(but they look good ENOUGH facially).
Enough talking. Your SMV is everything ,look good but look sexually desirable at the same. Go gym, stay clean, be confident and dress nice. Have lustful traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, STUPIDREFEREES, axeyyek and 7 others
No point in speaking the truth in .org. People here are autistic and only know gonial angles, esr and fwhr.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd_79, borismonster, STUPIDREFEREES and 8 others
another shit and unoriginal thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, silencio, Allornothing and 5 others
0a1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, pumpeduppecs, Allornothing and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga
sex appeal is 100% looks based. good luck having sex appeal if you got abused puppy eyes and a long midface like me

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, borismonster, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
its always greycells telling us water is wet

sex appeal is 100% looks based. good luck having sex appeal if you got abused puppy eyes and a long midface like me
not 100% more like 60-70% ish

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, the next o'pry and butterworld
Before yall start with “muh look at chico or any psl gods” those are rare exceptions most of us aren’t psl gods or chadlite+ and will never become one even after years of hardmaxxing, it’s mainly purely genetics, but jfl if you think you need perfect gonion angle and perfect forward growth face, 5 degrees canthal tilt and a wide palate to get laid. Does it contribute to “sex appeal” ? Of course but it surely doesn’t end there. A lot of kids who are consuming a lot of BP content think they only need certain specific ratios and measurements to get laid or get sexual attraction from the opposite sex and nothing else. Meanwhile the men i know who slays the most aren’t necessarily high in aesthetics but they got high sex appeal; tall, lean muscular physique, status, deep voice, dark eyebrows, good smile, height and such. Now of course, if you are low or really low in aesthetic it’s going to be way harder/near impossible to achieve high appeal, but mid aesthetic with high appeal > high aesthetic mid/low appeal. Look at elias de poot, i mean the kid look like a homeless malnourished orphan boy who happened to have 1 in million genetics compared to micheal b jordan with low-mid aesthetic but girls lust all over him ik it’s just one example but there’s a shit tons of men with lower aesthetics who slays due to their appeal
Enough talking. Your SMV is everything ,look good but look sexually desirable at the same. Go gym, stay clean, be confident and dress nice. Have lustful traits.
I wouldn't fuck an ugly bitch with a nice boyf feels kinda disgusting

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
dnrd but prob mid iq thread

• +1
I wouldn't fuck an ugly bitch with a nice boyf feels kinda disgusting
never said face don’t matter. it does but appeal matters more for getting laid

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and barettrealrx
good thread copers ready to come at you

• +1
joo media inflated black smv, unlike other races, looks don't matter for blacks
Agreed, 5'6 bbc ltns are conquering the US rn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and rand anon
black pill is frauded

• +1
stopped reading at ''tall''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and thegiganigga
as a black male i believe whites/caucasians have the most appeal
Muhh height muhh muscles muhh smv, thats for da non black folk. i seen way to many subhuman blacks slaying in tinder experiments/anecdotal experiences.

• +1
  • JFL
Muhh height muhh muscles muhh smv, thats for da non black folk. i seen way to many subhuman blacks slaying in tinder experiments/anecdotal experiences.
jfl then why all dating apps studies shows that black males have the least amount of matches unless htn/tyronelite+

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and butterworld
jfl then why all dating apps studies shows that black males have the least amount of matches unless htn/tyronelite+
Mb I'm talking about the US.

• +1
I basically made the same thread some time ago but you can never convince brain-fried teenagers on this site with zero knowledge on what real life appeal is.
Yes aesthetics matter but to a degree, you do not need to have PSL perfect face to get laid in real life. You cannot have major flaws like reccessed chin or hooked nose, but other than that its pretty pointless to fixate on psl retardation.
People here need to take the phenotype pill too, basically you need to adjust your appearance based on your phenotype, your hair, your beard, your clothes etc. to match what type of character you want to be viewed as in real life. Good examples are prettyboy, latin lover, jock etc.
This is literally how people will judge you, not by how tall your ramus is or what your orbital angle is (dont even know what the fuck that shit is but keep seeing autists mention it).
But then again, 90% of people are kids who know nothing about real life, so they just say cope to everything that is not Chico or Barrett

• +1
Sex appeal is just a good body, face, height, voice, muscle, veins, leanness. Nothing changes.

Suffice to say, didn’t read.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and socialcel