Sex Appeal Matters The Most

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Anyone else feel like sex appeal MOGS face irl? Ofc face is important and a part of sex appeal but your physique, being tall, carrying yourself properly, being NT, exhibiting dark triad traits, being successful/ statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed all contributes just as much as face.

I see a lot of copers here saying "uhhhh tiktok Prettyboys slay so only face and height matters 🤓" but I don't think that's reflective of real life and the only way to get poon.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Elvisandreaa
"umm akchually there are more important things than face and height for your overall smv" 🤓🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Mongrelcel
Anyone else feel like sex appeal MOGS face irl? Ofc face is important and a part of sex appeal but your physique, being tall, carrying yourself properly, being NT, exhibiting dark triad traits, being successful/ statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed all contributes just as much as face.

I see a lot of copers here saying "uhhhh tiktok Prettyboys slay so only face and height matters 🤓" but I don't think that's reflective of real life and the only way to get poon.
sure it can help, but female gazemaxxing will forever mog "meh sex appeal"

Face is sex appeal