SEX APPEAL > PSL

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Sex appeal maxxing will increase your SMV more than anything else.
Anything else is cope.
Just by losing bodyfat, gaining an atheltic physique, darkening eyebrows, getting a stubble beard (has been proven to be the most attractive beard shape), dressing with sex appeal with tight fitted clothes, adding tattooes (if fitting to your phenotype), longer hair but styled nicely etc. Also having a sex appeal maxxed personality (I know people on this site go 100% looks 0% personality) but if you talk like a fucking geek you will loose a ton of appeal.
Now again, major flaws like recessed jaw will make all the other attributes I mentioned worthless, but overall for the average genetic base dude all what I mentioned is the only way to increase SMV.
People like Bradley Cooper in the hangover are prime examples of what great sex appeal is, anyone who has real world experience knows this is the guy that gets women wet, not some PSL god like Chico, who even though very attractive, lacks sex appeal and doesn't inspire lust in women.

Attachments

• MV5BMTg4ODc0NjkzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI5NDY1Mg@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTg4ODc0NjkzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI5NDY1Mg@@._V1_.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, WatermelonLover, T50 Mogger and 9 others
Anything else is cope.
Just by losing bodyfat, gaining an atheltic physique, darkening eyebrows, getting a stubble beard (has been proven to be the most attractive beard shape), dressing with sex appeal with tight fitted clothes, adding tattooes (if fitting to your phenotype), longer hair but styled nicely etc. Also having a sex appeal maxxed personality (I know people on this site go 100% looks 0% personality) but if you talk like a fucking geek you will loose a ton of appeal.
Now again, major flaws like recessed jaw will make all the other attributes I mentioned worthless, but overall for the average genetic base dude all what I mentioned is the only way to increase SMV.
People like Bradley Cooper in the hangover are prime examples of what great sex appeal is, anyone who has real world experience knows this is the guy that gets women wet, not some PSL god like Chico, who even though very attractive, lacks sex appeal and doesn't inspire lust in women.
yes but sex appeal in one country doesn't equal sex appeal in another country
everywhere is different, women are not PSL robots

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, MonoTBB, Mrxshmallow and 2 others
got my calithe watch on as i type this, sex appeal lvl 99 right here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss, Eiei, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
Anything else is cope.
wat if im anorexic

Anything else is cope.

in my county if look like this your min a 7

the guy you posted in OP looks like utter shit, chico smv mogs him to death in any scenario

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 41284 and copemaxxeer
the guy you posted in OP looks like utter shit, chico smv mogs him to death in any scenario
you have not been around women in real life much, Chico is objectively better looking but way less appeal, he mogs Bradley only with women under 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and trueceI
Anything else is cope.
Finally found one of the least deranged org threads of recent times, thought this website went to shit but there’s still sane people here JFL. Decent thread

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borismonster, Deleted member 41284 and 1 other person
just eat bro how can you be anorexic?
btw tight fitted clothes is cope to JBS, wear baggy hoodies and normal fitting pants mostly cargos. But for older guys I guess what u said is prolly right

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
btw tight fitted clothes is cope to JBS, wear baggy hoodies and normal fitting pants mostly cargos. But for older guys I guess what u said is prolly right
no bro trust me just a normal fitted black shirt will add a ton of appeal, provided you have a nice athletic physique with a V Taper. Thats why you need to be in top physical shape to dress with sex appeal.
You will stand out in this generation where everybody wears baggy clothes because of their skinny fat bodies

• +1
Reactions: greywind, !MagicMan777, Deleted member 41284 and 1 other person
no bro trust me just a normal fitted black shirt will add a ton of appeal, provided you have a nice athletic physique with a V Taper. Thats why you need to be in top physical shape to dress with sex appeal.
You will stand out in this generation where everybody wears baggy clothes because of their skinny fat bodies
I mean true tbh but a lot of girls don’t have that in their niche. Athletic girls will like that fs but most don’t and a lot of girls who don’t play sports are also beautiful and u can go for them tbh most girls are like that vaping and shit lol. But if u are an athletic guy gymmaxxing will help, im not good at sports so coping with that won’t help, need to go for my own niche ykwim

Forehead is too big

Bradley Cooper gets women wet because of his status

It will always blow my mind how people on this site think 18 year old are more attractive than 25 year olds. On pure physical terms, 25 year olds are WAY more sexually appealing than 18 year olds, they have way more sexually matured bodies, thicker ass, bigger boobs, while still maintaining good youthful skin.
An 18 year old is only better for long term, since she hasn't been with too many men yet (if you're lucky enough you can find a virgin) and is ideal for programming her your way.
I see my girls who I have been to high school now (Im 22), and ALL of them are a bit better looking than they were, at the very least they look the same.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, !MagicMan777, Pandora and 1 other person
Forehead is too big
Again PSL has fried your brain, no women will look at that guy and think he's forehead is too big.
In fact it is the perfect forehead for this guy's face, perfectly masculine without being pushed fare back like when balding and goes well with the harmony of his face.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, edodalic29 and Deleted member 41284
Again PSL has fried your brain, no women will look at that guy and think he's forehead is too big.
In fact it is the perfect forehead for this guy's face, perfectly masculine without being pushed fare back like when balding and goes well with the harmony of his face.
Most people here want to appeal to girls under 16 so dont take opinions to heart here , cooper has good smv to a wide range of women

psl is strictly face aesthetic oriented and smv actually adds more appeal than psl does but a mix of both is always ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and NitoRump
Most people here want to appeal to girls under 16 so dont take opinions to heart here , cooper has good smv to a wide range of women

psl is strictly face aesthetic oriented and smv actually adds more appeal than psl does but a mix of both is always ideal
exactly. I swear people here are borderline pedos with how they think younger means hotter. my last thread actually went over this.
And yeah a mix is ideal of course

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borismonster and edodalic29
Water, just be chadlite and you’re good

High IQ thread

some PSL god like Chico, who even though very attractive, lacks sex appeal and doesn't inspire lust in women.
This is just false. Women literally touch themselves reading wattpad stories with chico or other male models as the face of the "MAIN CHARACTER". But yes even chico would benefit from sex appeal. An example of a high sex appeal psl god is alessandro dellisola his face drips with sex appeal and can make any foid wet just by his fucking stare.