Sex appeal vs Looks theory

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I don't give a shit about people that are called PSL goddess like Adriana Lima and Brooke Sheilds.
Unironically "game" works on me as I am attracted to female confidence and sluttiness on top of things aforementioned PSL goddess don't have like tits and ass. I also like petite girls if they act/dress the right way.

I was thinking maybe sex appeal is somewhat different to PSL in both sexes. Aka there is a difference to beauty and evoking sexual arousal.

Speaking of which what men and women do you think have the highest sex appeal of all time.

Pic9

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Staceymaxxing, chosen-one and 1 other person
-celz will obssess over lookz , az mozt userz in thiz forumzz...

howeverzz.... ive had sucezz being a facecel . In part bc of my fitnezz, hobbiezz and weed

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
It's all about the body after she is a 5/10 facially

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, AspiringMogger, InSplit and 2 others
I don't give a shit about people that are called PSL goddess like Adriana Lima and Brooke Sheilds.
Unironically "game" works on me as I am attracted to female confidence and sluttiness on top of things aforementioned PSL goddess don't have like tits and ass. I also like petite girls if they act/dress the right way.

I was thinking maybe sex appeal is somewhat different to PSL in both sexes. Aka there is a difference to beauty and evoking sexual arousal.

Speaking of which what men and women do you think have the highest sex appeal of all time.

View attachment 2541032
works the same for psl gods, no appeal rofl

Yeah, but that only goes to sluts.

Average woman is 100 less horny than average man, if they see guys like David Laid on the beach they don't wanna suck him off right on the spot at all. Meanwhile we wanna FUCK when we see hot girl with fogger body at the beach.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
-celz will obssess over lookz , az mozt userz in thiz forumzz...

howeverzz.... ive had sucezz being a facecel . In part bc of my fitnezz, hobbiezz and weed
do you type like this unironically

Madison Beer checks both boxes.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
I agree, there are women I find beautiful and women that turn me on. Some do both but often it's separate. For example there's this redhead Metart model called Kika who's facially a 10/10 and her face is very pleasing to look at (near-perfect body too), but something about her is just off, I can't imagine myself fucking her unlike, e.g. Gloria Sol who objectively speaking is not as pretty as her. Same with Amber Heard (craziness aside) or Margot Robbie, objectively beautiful but they just don't do it for me. Maybe it's the same for women, they find faces like Sean O'Pry's, Chico's or Barrett's striking and pleasing to look at, but they don't induce that primal lust in them that someone like Roman Reigns, Michele Morrone or Alan Ritchson does.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
if sex appeal is in a different catagory then how can men maximize their personal sex appeal?

Yeah, but that only goes to sluts.

Average woman is 100 less horny than average man, if they see guys like David Laid on the beach they don't wanna suck him off right on the spot at all. Meanwhile we wanna FUCK when we see hot girl with fogger body at the beach.
Yeah, girls only want sex every 5 days or so - maybe even just once a week. That's how it has been in all my relationships. That's just how they work

• +1
Reactions: Sens
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Yeah, girls only want sex every 5 days or so - maybe even just once a week. That's how it has been in all my relationships. That's just how they work
many girls can live without sex and don't give a single fuck, without even masturbating