Sex appeal

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Screen Shot 2018 11 10 at 31022 PM
Screen Shot 2018 11 10 at 31441 PM

The first guy mogs the second guy to the moon and back when it comes to raw sex appeal. Show the two pictures to any girl you know, and I'll guarantee you that at least 90% of them will choose the first.
Why? Because having average looks combined with masculine traits is what's necessary to attract the opposite gender, and not looking unique.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xz90, FatmanO and 3 others
Guy on the right attracts underage girls, guy on the left attracts women

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, left2die, kobecel and 2 others
Guy on the right attracts underage girls, guy on the left attracts women

The first guy attracts pussy period. The second attracts 15 to 30 year old males from the internet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, MandibularCel, xz90 and 5 others
View attachment 3616View attachment 3617

The first guy mogs the second guy to the moon and back when it comes to raw sex appeal. Show the two pictures to any girl you know, and I'll guarantee you that at least 90% of them will choose the first.
Why? Because having average looks combined with masculine traits is what's necessary to attract the opposite gender, and not looking unique.
The guy on the left doesn't look average though, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and FuckMyLife
28-midnight-run-robert-de-niro.w710.h473.2x.jpg
this guy outslays jordan barrett

The guy on the left doesn't look average though, lmao.

He has average looks, he doesn't look average. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just good proportions such as strong lower third, decent eye area, decent nose.

Having unique or exotic looks doesn't make you good looking to the opposite gender.

The first guy average? Hahahahaaha, good joke Chris! :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
The first guy average? Hahahahaaha, good joke Chris! :feelskek:

Average looks. Brown eyes, tanned skin, brown hair, lacks strong zygos, crooked nose. Nothing that stands out, yet he is better looking than the dude who has green/blue eyes, perfect zygos, perfect nose, perfect jawline, perfect browridge etc.

Average looks. Brown eyes, tanned skin, brown hair, lacks strong zygos, crooked nose. Nothing that stands out, yet he is better looking than the dude who has green/blue eyes, perfect zygos, perfect nose, perfect jawline, perfect browridge etc.
The guy on the left has a good eye region, solid hairline and full lips and a strong lower third. Jfl at calling his features average

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, JellyBelly and Amnesia
The guy on the left has a good eye region, solid hairline and full lips and a strong lower third. Jfl at calling his features average

Compared to Barrett's features, yes. They just look better overall because they mix well together.

Guy on left is Chadlite and he doesn’t mog the legit Chad on right. The only reason why women might prefer the Chadlite is cuz he has more flaws and looks high trust. Chad on the other hand looks perfect and low trust, women would feel very insecure being with him.

Guy on left is Chadlite and he doesn’t mog the legit Chad on right. The only reason why women might prefer the Chadlite is cuz he has more flaws and looks high trust. Chad on the other hand looks perfect and low trust, women would feel very insecure being with him.

COPEEEEEEEEEEE

You're just reinforcing my statement. Barrett attracts 15 to 30 year old males from the internet.

Check his Instagram he does appeal to a decent amount of girls although there is a lot of fags who also like him

Check his Instagram he does appeal to a decent amount of girls although there is a lot of fags who also like him
well obviously he does

You're just reinforcing my statement. Barrett attracts 15 to 30 year old males from the internet.
You can state that how much you want and it still won‘t be the truth.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Then what is the point in this thread
the point is that the guy on the left attracts more despite having weaker individual features

Then what is the point in this thread

The point is that if you put both of them next to each other, the majority of women will be drooling all over the first guy and consider the second one a twink.

I think the guy on the left looks less high trust than barette tbh

Nah Barrett mogs him although they're both above average

Averageness of features is definitely a thing but Barret is just a bad example imo. I personally never thought that guy is that good. Would you say the first guy would do better compared to this. What applies to Barret applies to Sean too but Sean will mog the first guy hard. So it is more about harmony than anything else. Barret just looks weird.

Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Averageness of features is definitely a thing but Barret is just a bad example imo. I personally never thought that guy is that good. Would you say the first guy would do better compared to this. What applies to Barret applies to Sean too but Sean will mog the first guy hard. So it is more about harmony than anything else. Barret just looks weird.

Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg

Not to mention that despite his GL features, barette lacks the aura of masculinity and low trust appearance that even many normies have

He just looks too feminine and lacks darkness/mysteriousness, idk something's off about him...

Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg
NAH opry is legit sexy, girls open their mouth in a "WOW fuck me manner" as soon as they see him, ive shown him to alot of girls and that was the reaction

Not to mention that despite his GL features, barette lacks the aura of masculinity and low trust appearance that even many normies have

He just looks too feminine and lacks darkness/mysteriousness, idk something's off about him...
TBH, he looks like a twink.

NAH opry is legit sexy, girls open their mouth in a "WOW fuck me manner" as soon as they see him, ive shown him to alot of girls and that was the reaction
Yeah but he has stronger features than the first guy OP posted. So averageness isn't the soul factor in deciding attractiveness. My point is that Barret is just a bad pick. This is another example. He'd mog the first guy too and girls will prefer him too.

Screenshot 2018 11 10 at 100930 PM

Barret is an ugly fag legit no girls are attracted to him. Opry is a small skulled cuck who was a virgin in his 20s. Nigga in my avi outslays them both tenfold

Barret is an ugly fag legit no girls are attracted to him. Opry is a small skulled cuck who was a virgin in his 20s. Nigga in my avi outslays them both tenfold
maybe the teenage version of opry, the current ful lgrown opry shits on ur avi

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and 11gaijin
Just the faCT that OP says left guy is average shows the autism on PSL sites. He has harmony, picking apart individual features one by one is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Just the faCT that OP says left guy is average shows the autism on PSL sites. He has harmony, picking apart individual features one by one is autistic
necros me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
keep crying for him dogs

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
View attachment 3616View attachment 3617

Motivation to lift

• JFL
Reactions: Mewcel
Deniro was a Chad in his prime, he still looks good considering that he is 75.

Do people actually consider him attractive? Always thought he was obviously not ugly, but not all that attractive either.

35554 Keep crying for Barrett he outslays all male models and every1 u know

left guy average :lul::lul::lul: his shit mogs me