Sex does nothing for me

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
yeah it feels good but then it's over and you never see them again and then I just feel sad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
I always last too long. irony yeah I know

wait actual ? so it doesnt feel thhat good ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 5892 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Copexodius Maximus, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
wait actual ? so it doesnt feel thhat good ?
it feels good but having a girl to LTR and fuck everyday of the week mogs. I will go to vietnam and try find a hot Vietnamese girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
it feels great for the moment but thats about it, its a short cope
so like the motion going in and out doesnt feel that much pleasure and just a one second pleasure and its completely dispeared ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
it feels good but having a girl to LTR and fuck everyday of the week mogs. I will go to vietnam and try find a hot Vietnamese girlfriend
i see so like endless fucking everyday like brad pitt in fight club ?

wont that just get boring too ? seems addictive like a drug i feel like sex is like food where its good to do it when you need it and no when you feel liket too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Moggie
so like the motion going in and out doesnt feel that much pleasure and just a one second pleasure and its completely dispeared ?
the motion is good getting the mushroom tip in and out is like almost climaxing then the climax

no, fucking and cumming feels good, it just feels empty when you do it with random hoes

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 18931
i see so like endless fucking everyday like brad pitt in fight club ?

wont that just get boring too ? seems addictive like a drug i feel like sex is like food where its good to do it when you need it and no when you feel liket too
someone who I can talk to everyday and connect with. fucking some random girl and then never seeing them again just makes me sad.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Bonesbonesbonesbone
someone who I can talk to everyday and connect with. fucking some random girl and then never seeing them again just makes me sad.
emotional connection is important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
i see so like someone u emotionally love/enjoy to accompany with or like one day ur with ur girl and shes cooking u breakfast and u just fuck her against the kitchen table in her ripped yoga after working out ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
You need to inject Testosterone OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
i see so like someone u emotionally love/enjoy to accompany with or like one day ur with ur girl and shes cooking u breakfast and u just fuck her against the kitchen table in her ripped yoga after working out ?
bit extreme but yeah lol

• +1
bit extreme but yeah lol
i mean if that happens it means that u both deeply love each other and espcially when its u waking up from working long hard shift last night and shes making/preparing breakfast for u and in return u fuck her as a thank u but also her thanking u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8608, Moggie and 1 other person
I don't even really want to have sex any more, I just do it to make my body count go up and to not feel like an incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MOGMASTER69, Moggie and Deleted member 20370
I don't even really want to have sex any more, I just do it to make my body count go up and to not feel like an incel.
same lol, its kinda sad

maybe we just need other sources of happiness. I went on holiday recent and exploring around trying different things was more fun than sleeping with the local women

same lol, its kinda sad
ab67616d0000b27362650d934df7a061e4c2e47a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie

It's not real success though, it's too much hard work. I barely get matches, it takes forever to set up meets, when I do meet them I'm just going through the motions and not actually feeling horny.

If I could have hundreds of matches and just order girls to my house like pizza after one message like Chad then perhaps it would be different. Time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
It's not real success though, it's too much hard work. I barely get matches, it takes forever to set up meets, when I do meet them I'm just going through the motions and not actually feeling horny.

If I could have hundreds of matches and just order girls to my house like pizza after one message like Chad then perhaps it would be different. Time will tell.
people don't realise this. my chad friend gets a lot of matches on apps but barely any will actually be willing to go through the effort to meet up. he still has to approach women at bars/clubs if he wants to get a decent amount of lays quickly and even then not all of them will be willing to

Actually sex is cope. I had been having sex consistently for the past 10 months until I broke up with my girlfriend (throughout these months I fucked some hookers as well). I'll explain to you in detail why sex is a cope. The feeling you get while fucking even though is "different" compared to stroking your dick it doesn't make you feel different in terms of the dopamine you receive through your brain. Whether you stroke your dick with your hand or it gets stimulated by the movement you do inside a vagina the vagina having a complete different texture from the palm of your hand doesn't make you feel any different form of dopamine that your hand wouldn't be able to give you. Eating pussy isn't something special. It's literally tasteless and doesn't do anything to you as a man. Eating ass feels like nothing as well. Getting a footjob feels nothing different than just stroking your dick. Actually women can't even give proper footjobs and it most likely sucks and as a foot fetishist I've completely overrated footjobs and licking feet. I've licked a lot of feet. Never turned me on in reality and I felt nothing. Now fucking in different positions is cope as well. Whether you fuck her in doggy, missionary or you do the whole kama sutra the feeling remains the same . The only time you feel something is when the pussy is tight but there's nothing special I'm telling you. You won't suddenly feel something that will change your life. The only one thing that I can recall that felt different and better than just stroking your dick and cumming is cumming while the girl keeps sucking you. The feeling of a tongue and mouth while ejaculating is much more stimulating than just cumming, it gets really sensitive and it's a feeling you gotta feel. Thats it

water. Sex/slaying is on the very bottom of the list of benefits that being gl brings to your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
water. Sex/slaying is on the very bottom of the list of benefits that being gl brings to your life.
what would you say is the top benefit?

what would you say is the top benefit?
general treatment from people of both genders, being able to convince people of things easier, being able to get away with more stuff, people having more patience with you, being halo'd no matter what you do, better carreer progression etc. If you are gl enough you can make money solely off of your looks with minimal maintenace

• +1
I am a 100% sure that the validation and daily dopamine overload that you get from just existing at 6 to 7 psl would be better than sex could ever be (i am just speculating tho, i have experienced neither jfl)

Brootal losing my vcard is my main priority in life, so when i lose it and realize is cope what will i do?

• +1
Brootal losing my vcard is my main priority in life, so when i lose it and realize is cope what will i do?
rope, go ER or swallow the whitepill

• JFL
Basically the highest form of cope. Accepthing the blackpill and moving on, even if you arent gl/geneticaly gifted. Finding pleasure in a quiet life etc. Bloomermaxxing