Sex Dolls vs Real Women

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Judging by how modern Western women (superficial human animals who view themselves as commodities, not as humans, that sell themselves for money), eventually, most men will be forced to go with sex dolls.

As technology advances and AI progresses, simulating a personality won't be really that hard, I think. When this happens, from the perspective of the brain's primal segments, real women and sex dolls will be virtually the same thing.

What do you prefer:

Option #1 - A sex doll that will be able to communicate with you and be with you, and won't be fat and won't want to engage in cultural wars and conflicts with you while competing with you and eventually calling the "family" court to rob you and take all your assets, making you homeless, inviting another man, someone she selected from the hundreds of thousands of men who were sending DMs to her on social media while she was in a relationship with you and telling you there is nothing to worry about, to live in your house, the property you paid money for. Additionally, this will result in the 18-years sentence, where you will be forced to pay money for the kid when in reality, the money will go to the mother.

Option #2 - A real woman, someone who will do the thing the sex doll won't.

The Dollpill is like the Dogpill - once you realize it, you know it's over...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sportsmogger, iam good boy and 4 others
Still no replies? Probably, most users were offline when I published the thread. I'm posting again, so the thread can go to the top of other threads and be seen by more people who need to be aware of the future that is coming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, mewman, Pierrot and 3 others
Still no replies? Probably, most users were offline when I published the thread. I'm posting again, so the thread can go to the top of other threads and be seen by more people who need to be aware of the future that is coming.
Take this thread and shove it up ur ass

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, randomop, sportsmogger and 5 others
Judging by how modern Western women (superficial human animals who view themselves as commodities, not as humans, that sell themselves for money), eventually, most men will be forced to go with sex dolls.

As technology advances and AI progresses, simulating a personality won't be really that hard, I think. When this happens, from the perspective of the brain's primal segments, real women and sex dolls will be virtually the same thing.

What do you prefer:

Option #1 - A sex doll that will be able to communicate with you and be with you, and won't be fat and won't want to engage in cultural wars and conflicts with you while competing with you and eventually calling the "family" court to rob you and take all your assets, making you homeless, inviting another man, someone she selected from the hundreds of thousands of men who were sending DMs to her on social media while she was in a relationship with you and telling you there is nothing to worry about, to live in your house, the property you paid money for. Additionally, this will result in the 18-years sentence, where you will be forced to pay money for the kid when in reality, the money will go to the mother.

Fix the formatting, I couldn’t get through the first sentence sorry bhai DNR:ogre:

I would still choose option 2 nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim

What do you prefer:

Not a single atom

Real pussy > plastic

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Only right wing extremists who can't get laid resort to sex dolls & sex toys! Us liberal progressive men don't need either since we respect women!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and copingtoohardrn
Only right wing extremists who can't get laid resort to sex dolls & sex toys! Us liberal progressive men don't need either since we respect women!
This is the most Blue-pilled statement I have seen lately.

You respect women, but do women respect you? I can prove they don't.

• WTF
Reactions: Justin Trudeau
This is the most Blue-pilled statement I have seen lately.

You respect women, but do women respect you? I can prove they don't.
Women love me the great liberal PM of Canada! They always vote for me!!!

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
nigga those arne't sex dolls anymore they are realistic androids

detroit become human type shit innit

but yeah i'd rather have a sentient android waifu than a real one

Give Up GIF

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
nigga those arne't sex dolls anymore they are realistic androids

detroit become human type shit innit

but yeah i'd rather have a sentient android waifu than a real one

Give Up GIF
The sex robots are the future! Being with a sex robot is way better than being with a fat, aging, entitled woman who wants you to take care of kids who aren't your's.

I’m pretty convinced that u could fuck any man’s gf given enough money

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I think i said this before.

Sexdolls are the future but i feel like some psychopath will try to monopolize it as a luxury. Creating sexwork via sex dolls. if we know history and how historically bad it is for men in modern society, it probably wont get better for men as long as certain archetypes of people exist.

Ideally, i can see the concept taking off. Especially if they start creating attachables. But this seems to be far in the future.

The shortest reality would probably be VR based sex systems. Older systems will become super cheap and in like 10 years we will have apple vision pro levels of vr systems going for 200-500. I can see digital girlfriends becoming just as advanced, if not more advanced than female companionship. Especially considering most women(and even men) today are really dull mentally, with similar interests. Now, i think a interesting thing will happen if tech combines the two. Both vr systems and sexdolls. Im quite curious to see this tech advance if it werent for my prediction of agendas that would follow.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Pierrot

What do you prefer:

Option #1

I honestly can't wait for the technology to explode and for legit robowives to become a thing. Much better dropping 10k on one of those things than having to grovel to some vapid, self-righteous, aging thot for the mere chance of her to even consider you as worthy of her hyper-hoeflated attention.

I want consciousness in the robot foid… otherwise it’s not funny at all

Robowaifu is da future

Imm

What do you prefer:

I’d go with the doll if it wasn’t for the fact that it cannot move or talk. I need androids

But let's see how the jews play this one out. Will they abandon their most obedient goys( women) for greater profit and faster extinction of deth of white race

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Orbeck of Vinheim
I want consciousness in the robot foid… otherwise it’s not funny at all
Dont worry. By the time this technology has aged the modern person will be as dull as a farm animal.

Let alone in the future, i urge you to try to find a genuine human being in todays time. Most of them act as if they are under AI. All if not most of their whole identity is not built on a foundation of personal conscious observation and spirit. but instead socially fed through a community ego and community beliefs. The female biological preposition dosent help either. Ask a women or men what they are interested in doing in todays time, or what they look for in a partner and they will give you similar, if not identical results. In a similar, if not identical way.

Ai by definition can be programmed to be more randomized and unique. And with time mentally will be just as advanced than the majority of NPCs we see in life today. Especially if self learning. These people will worship it like a god.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
hmm, wonder how long it will take for sex dolls to surpass women in terms of pleasure

I give it <5 years

Ur gf is one yacht away from dumping and divorceraping you
My coworker is dating his first love again and says she’s friends with rich, statusmaxxed men that get her flights to visit them, on yachts etc and is still convinced she’s loyal to him jfllll