sex has to be one of the most unaesthetic and gross forms of live endeavor

E

eology

inactive 4ever
Joined
May 9, 2025
Posts
9,604
Reputation
10,778
goyim are desensitized to sodomy, they dont actually like the perversion, instead they do it because "why not"
idiocracy is the common rule since weimar times
humanity is atavistic to a point most people are below the vilest of animal species
E2441fd6f1ea7fa03bbc04958881395c
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, luuforyou, ICXCLuvr and 8 others
How did you achieve asexuality
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, king.henryk, Workdayrhyme811 and 3 others
goyim are desensitized to sodomy, they dont actually like the perversion, instead they do it because "why not"
idiocracy happening since weimar times
humanity is atavistic to a point most people are below the vilest of animal species
View attachment 5711806
Sex is fun, I cannot stand it in the heat tho genuinely worst experience ever, my dick couldn’t handle it and went soft if the heat gave me a headache
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Workdayrhyme811, BecomingX and 1 other person
Do you suck yourself off then?
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk
sex will only ever mean anything if its with an ltr
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology
How did you achieve asexuality
being a sodomite = sexual nowadays
just dont be immodest, to hard of a task for 99% of humanity due to plethora of reasons
sex isnt the problem if youre married
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
goyim are desensitized to sodomy, they dont actually like the perversion, instead they do it because "why not"
idiocracy is the common rule since weimar times
humanity is atavistic to a point most people are below the vilest of animal species
AGREED IT SHOULD BE SACRED AND FOR MARRIAGE
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and eology
"sex has to be one of the most unaesthetic and gross forms of live endeavor"

Nerd emoji
 
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingX and the zodiac
being a sodomite = sexual nowadays
just dont be immodest, to hard of a task for 99% of humanity due to plethora of reasons
sex isnt the problem if youre married
I don't even want to have sex in marriage I wish I had no sex urges forever
 
goyim are desensitized to sodomy, they dont actually like the perversion, instead they do it because "why not"
idiocracy is the common rule since weimar times
humanity is atavistic to a point most people are below the vilest of animal species
View attachment 5711806
sex is the most efficient form of showing affection
 
  • +1
Reactions: the zodiac, erikt7 and eology
goyim are desensitized to sodomy, they dont actually like the perversion, instead they do it because "why not"
idiocracy is the common rule since weimar times
humanity is atavistic to a point most people are below the vilest of animal species
View attachment 5711806
?

Sex is based

Sometimes as Socrates says “you just need to slip it in”
 
never made porn btw

also so even if you were in an ltr you would never have sex with your wife jfl
Yeah I wouldn't want to do that just talk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Junbae
Sex is fun, I cannot stand it in the heat tho genuinely worst experience ever, my dick couldn’t handle it and went soft if the heat gave me a headache
its fun when the foid on the other side is not a whore
 
  • +1
Reactions: erikt7 and GoodLittleFoidBoy
its fun when the foid on the other side is not a whore
non primitive woman, ive read the incel wiki
matter of fact i went through 100% of botb and linked megaguides
 
its fun when the foid on the other side is not a whore
nah that's just not an objective take honestly

you can say it's more meaningful and emotional with your girl sure

but how objectively fun sex is usually comes down to how good the woman is at it
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811 and eology
you can take cialis and maybe nootropics to improve concentration or relaxtion idk
clavicular has few pages on kiwifarms just on his material teaching how to pump his sausage so he performs best

sissy hypno for zoomers @alurmo
 
real shit
Got pissed at me for getting soft while I saw my own hair dye go down my body that had been recently dyed and my pelvis was HURTING and I had to take 3 ibuprofen and paracetamol, worst part is when I asked for the fan to be turned on I got told no, it was one of the hottest days of the year btw in a room full of animals that need heat lamps
 
  • WTF
Reactions: BecomingX
goyim are desensitized to sodomy
not just sodomie but sex in general

it's just disgusting

People don't realize how weird, disgusting, and traumatic it is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology
nigga said "amerimutts" when he's a jew lol
im not a tzadik but neither a abhorrent one like those that altright copers like to point out

at least my dna tests come 100% european localized
 
you can take cialis and maybe nootropics to improve concentration or relaxtion idk
what I usually do is nut the day before I know it’ll happens, when I don’t that happens, I can confidently last around 15 minutes maybe, I played Roblox during one of the times it was 20 minutes I lasted
 
  • +1
Reactions: eology
trvk tho?
i remember when i stayed in france ive seen naked foids on the street twerking
it was some mardi gras festival happening

could understand each molecule of why God threw explosive sulfur in sodom
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
trvk tho?
sex is a great and important part of any relationship

i got nothing against people who only ever wanna do it with one person

but to disregard it entirely is gay that's just a friendship man
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
6
Views
48
winter62431
W
Napoleon1800
Replies
8
Views
74
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
D69mo
Replies
33
Views
123
D69mo
D69mo
ztlock
Replies
44
Views
154
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Petsmart
Replies
32
Views
202
Magnus
Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top