Sex has to be the best thing in your life by far. Nothing should come close to sex

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Yes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15854 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Sprinkles and Artemis
Not a second. If sex doesn’t feel 100x better than anything else in life your doing something wrong
Boyo, there are literally people in the street on heroin that don't give a shit about sex lol.

Meth gives you like a 3-4 times more pleasure than sex. Heroin too. Lol at comparing some caveman activity with concentrated opiates :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 22639 and 25 others
nothing like busting a huge hot and sticky load all over a nice, smooth, phat ass and still having balls full of cum

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ken and Deleted member 16371
Boyo, there are literally people in the street on heroin that don't give a shit about sex lol.

Meth gives you like a 3-4 times more pleasure than sex. Heroin too. Lol at comparing some caveman activity with concentrated opiates :feelskek:
I might try meth then….:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, omnimaxxer, fras and 2 others

But you can have sex 15 times a day if you wanted, everyday. How many times can you smoke meth?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
But you can have sex 15 times a day if you wanted, everyday. How many times can you smoke meth?
24/7... Thai whores do that, and then sell their ass to smoke even more... until they go six foot under :smonk:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, omnimaxxer and Deleted member 16371
Aaron Paul GIF by Breaking Bad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 16371
24/7... Thai whores do that, and then sell their ass to smoke even more... until they go six foot under :smonk:
Are you trying to make me into a drug addict you fagit?:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Artemis
Doing a 120kg deadlift gives me more libido than a stuck-up becky I could have fucked. Don’t be a coomer and you don’t think about sex all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16371
Doing a 120kg deadlift gives me more libido than a stuck-up becky I could have fucked. Don’t be a coomer and you don’t think about sex all the time.
Libido is life. Hnnnggggg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Deleted member 16371
You are already on Looksmax... the world will lose nothing :feelshah:
I’ll cope with sex 15 times a day and some mild stimulants

• JFL
Chocolate increases your dopamine base levels by more than sex.

Sex is actually truecel when it comes to dopamine increase, it gets mogged by almost all other pleasurable activities.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Michael Myers, androgenic and 5 others
Chocolate increases your dopamine base levels by more than sex.

Sex is actually truecel when it comes to dopamine increase, it gets mogged by almost all other pleasurable activities.
I eat chocolate everyday like it’s nothing. I feel 0 from chocolate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and TrestIsBest
I decide myself what’s the best thing in my life, not you.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I’ll cope with sex 15 times a day and some mild stimulants
Good luck having sex 15 times a day. The first question is will you even be able to get it up after the first time? Jerking off 5 times in a day is completely different from having sex 5 times a day. For jerking off, you just need your hands and you won't even be sweaty from the effort. For having sex, you need to use your entire body and you'll be sweaty and stinky just like the woman you are with, which is disgusting. Then let's not forget about all the farting she will do; female farts are a lot stinkier than male farts. Also, even if you could have sex 5 times a day, you would not be able to keep it on a daily basis. Furthermore, it also depends heavily on your partner; is she able to take it that many times? Maybe once in a while, but women get sore down there and when they do, you won't be getting any sex. Finally, dick size is also a major factor; is your length and girth average, below-average or above-average? If it's average or below-average, your chances of having sex 5 times a day becomes a lot more realistic but if you're above-average then you can kiss that stuff goodbye since I guarantee you won't be getting sex that much, depending on the range you fall in. Slightly above-average makes it possible, straight-up above-average makes it impossible.

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, Artemis, It'snotover and 2 others
Overrated

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16371
Good luck having sex 15 times a day. The first question is will you even be able to get it up after the first time? Jerking off 5 times in a day is completely different from having sex 5 times a day. For jerking off, you just need your hands and you won't even be sweaty from the effort. For having sex, you need to use your entire body and you'll be sweaty and stinky just like the woman you are with, which is disgusting. Then let's not forget about all the farting she will do; female farts are a lot stinkier than male farts. Also, even if you could have sex 5 times a day, you would not be able to keep it on a daily basis. Furthermore, it also depends heavily on your partner; is she able to take it that many times? Maybe once in a while, but women get sore down there and when they do, you won't be getting any sex. Finally, dick size is also a major factor; is your length and girth average, below-average or above-average? If it's average or below-average, your chances of having sex 5 times a day becomes a lot more realistic but if you're above-average then you can kiss that stuff goodbye since I guarantee you won't be getting sex that much, depending on the range you fall in. Slightly above-average makes it possible, straight-up above-average makes it impossible.
Dnrd

Yes that’s why I’m islam maxxing 😉. I need to cockmaxx tho for sure. This barely 5 inches isn’t enough and I have no problem with a stinky girl as long as it’s my wife……. As long as she isn’t too stinky then my duck would get soft. But yes I could have sex 15 times a day if I was married rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25195 and Michael Myers
Why? Your stinky Becky gf is iverrated in the first place
Bro Ive been in a relationship for 8 months having sex every week with a girl I didn't like. It got boring the first month, the other 7 were because I couldn't find a better looking chick. She would let me fuck her as much as possible as long as possible literally do anything I wanted still It wasn't enough it didn't feel any better. It's all cope. Once you cum you wanna leave.

• +1
Bro Ive been in a relationship for 8 months having sex every week with a girl I didn't like. It got boring the first month, the other 7 were because I couldn't find a better looking chick. She would let me fuck her as much as possible as long as possible literally do anything I wanted still It wasn't enough it didn't feel any better. It's all cope. Once you cum you wanna leave.
Ye but she has to be fun too, otherwise it gets boring like this . Wouldn’t you want dua lipa to be grinding on your cock 4 times a day anyplace anywhere?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Ye but she has to be fun too, otherwise it gets boring like this . Wouldn’t you want dua lipa to be grinding on your cock 4 times a day anyplace anywhere?
For sure. I like Dua lipa alot bro

Wow too much experience talk for a khhv 🤖

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, omnimaxxer and Deleted member 16371
Then would you get tired of sex with her after 1 year ? 5 years?
Yes I would. Sex is like any other daily process at the end of the day. You just need to change partners. Only the initial rush of excitement of something new and fresh makes you horny. Once sex is established as a daily practice no matter how "good looking" your chick is it's gonna get boring

• +1
Yes I would. Sex is like any other daily process at the end of the day. You just need to change partners. Only the initial rush of excitement of something new and fresh makes you horny. Once sex is established as a daily practice no matter how "good looking" your chick is it's gonna get boring
What? My dick :lul: still gets horny every day tho…… wtf

What? My dick :lul: still gets horny every day tho…… wtf
Yeah but does it keep getting horny by looking the same naked woman everyday? I bet not

• Woah
Yeah but does it keep getting horny by looking the same naked woman everyday? I bet not
Then I’ll just have sex with other girls then…… :D Problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Fax. U'd be curling ur dick into a ball and stuffing it after 2nd or 3rd round tbh

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Incel trait, naturally sex should be the best thing
How do you wanna know if it’s the best thing when you never had sex, nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Deleted member 15854

Received 1671407389895795

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Artemis and Deleted member 16371
so you mean sex isn’t some cosmic life-changing soul-awakening activity people make it out to be?

what does pussy feel like?

a good fight feels better than sex

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer
With stims you have to pay the piper when it’s time to come down

It’s bad enough with amphetamine. Hell it’s bad enough with modafinil. I’d probably sui on meth comedown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 16371
Yes it's extremely good feeling for uncircumcised people.

Sadly circumcised people cannot feel nowhere near the pleasure that uncircumcised can feel.

They are missing out.

• +1
Reactions: shychad and buflek
Wow too much experience talk for a khhv 🤖
I have done a lot of research. It's funny I know so much about sex despite being a virgin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 24186
Yes that’s why I’m islam maxxing 😉. I need to cockmaxx tho for sure. This barely 5 inches isn’t enough and I have no problem with a stinky girl as long as it’s my wife……. As long as she isn’t too stinky then my duck would get soft. But yes I could have sex 15 times a day if I was married rn
Five inches is more than enough. You got the tool to have multiple sex sessions with your future wife, if your girth is also average-sized. For me, if a woman stinks, it's a major turn-off, even if it's a partner. I once had a little crush on a woman and when I smelled her breath, it killed all my attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Artemis and Deleted member 16371

Drugmaxxing is everything, you are an idiot if you are passing this insane pleasure potential from heroin, meth and sheeeeet

Drugmaxxing is everything, you are an idiot if you are passing this insane pleasure potential from heroin, meth and sheeeeet
No I’m gonna fuck some pussy instead 15 times a day. Fuk that shi ass drugs. I ain’t Reyna be an addict. Only an addict tot laying some inside of girls ya get may

Five inches is more than enough. You got the tool to have multiple sex sessions with your future wife, if your girth is also average-sized. For me, if a woman stinks, it's a major turn-off, even if it's a partner. I once had a little crush on a woman and when I smelled her breath, it killed all my attraction.
Lol haha had the same experience...

I had a girl who crushed on me when i was at school. She was an HTB. She was also very loyal, she loved me a lot, because she chased me for like 14 years, from first grade at school, right until the late university when i left for another country. When she got her first boyfriend, she told me that if (when) i were interested, she would dump him for me, just because...

I went on a few dates with her. SHe was a hot brunette. She dressed well. SHe behaved well. She cooked well. EXCEPT THAT SHE SMELT LIKE A HORSE. I COULD NOT :feelsrope:

Seriously, i still miss her... im fucking 30+. She was perfect. But because of her fucking smell, I could NOT. I do not understand, why Gods make jokes like this... it was not even her hygiene... She was SUPER CLEAN. It was just her body smell... I would haev married her for real... if she hadn't smelled like rotten corpse of a dead horse :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Michael Myers and Pikabro