Sex has to be the best thing in your life by far. Nothing should come close to sex

Lol haha had the same experience...

I had a girl who crushed on me when i was at school. She was an HTB. She was also very loyal, she loved me a lot, because she chased me for like 14 years, from first grade at school, right until the late university when i left for another country. When she got her first boyfriend, she told me that if (when) i were interested, she would dump him for me, just because...

I went on a few dates with her. SHe was a hot brunette. She dressed well. SHe behaved well. She cooked well. EXCEPT THAT SHE SMELT LIKE A HORSE. I COULD NOT :feelsrope:

Seriously, i still miss her... im fucking 30+. She was perfect. But because of her fucking smell, I could NOT. I do not understand, why Gods make jokes like this... it was not even her hygiene... She was SUPER CLEAN. It was just her body smell... I would haev married her for real... if she hadn't smelled like rotten corpse of a dead horse :feelsrope:
Who cares about smell, heck a nasty smell just makes her hotter tbh (more primal sex)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25195 and Artemis
Who cares about smell, heck a nasty smell just makes her hotter tbh (more primal sex)
You clearly never encountered a woman who smells bad, despite looking good.

Or you have a deviated Septum and do not smell shit... lucky you :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Chocolate increases your dopamine base levels by more than sex.

Sex is actually truecel when it comes to dopamine increase, it gets mogged by almost all other pleasurable activities.
White chocolate is basically halal crack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Lol haha had the same experience...

I had a girl who crushed on me when i was at school. She was an HTB. She was also very loyal, she loved me a lot, because she chased me for like 14 years, from first grade at school, right until the late university when i left for another country. When she got her first boyfriend, she told me that if (when) i were interested, she would dump him for me, just because...

I went on a few dates with her. SHe was a hot brunette. She dressed well. SHe behaved well. She cooked well. EXCEPT THAT SHE SMELT LIKE A HORSE. I COULD NOT :feelsrope:

Seriously, i still miss her... im fucking 30+. She was perfect. But because of her fucking smell, I could NOT. I do not understand, why Gods make jokes like this... it was not even her hygiene... She was SUPER CLEAN. It was just her body smell... I would haev married her for real... if she hadn't smelled like rotten corpse of a dead horse :feelsrope:
Fuaaaark bhai that’s a brutal story, to be honest I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels this way. Smelling good is so underrated. I actually think every woman probably just stinks a lot but every man endures it because they are simps who do the most outrageous shit for a crumb of pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
sex is the only purpose of life, so it makes sense that it would have the highest dopamine reward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Op has a valid point.

Sex is the culmination of pleasure. It sucks that I’m not going to be able to experience the warmth of a vagina anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25195
From a neurochemical standpoint, there are a lot of drugs that will feel 10x better than the best sex ever will.

• +1
From a neurochemical standpoint, there are a lot of drugs that will feel 10x better than the best sex ever will.
no neurochemical for your untouched penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
Five inches is more than enough. You got the tool to have multiple sex sessions with your future wife, if your girth is also average-sized. For me, if a woman stinks, it's a major turn-off, even if it's a partner. I once had a little crush on a woman and when I smelled her breath, it killed all my attraction.
5 isn't enough, it's below average. 6 is enough.

5 isn't enough, it's below average. 6 is enough.
5.1” is average so 5” is in the average range. 5.5” being “western average” is just cope. Dick sizes don’t increase in certain populations like they want you to believe.

• +1
Bro Ive been in a relationship for 8 months having sex every week with a girl I didn't like. It got boring the first month, the other 7 were because I couldn't find a better looking chick. She would let me fuck her as much as possible as long as possible literally do anything I wanted still It wasn't enough it didn't feel any better. It's all cope. Once you cum you wanna leave.
be grateful :feelswah:

Insanely cucked view of life, making an animal instinct your ultimate passion what a void goal. We are not fucking dogs, make yourself so successful that sex is just another diversion.

//foobar

Only people that haven’t had sex or absolute sex addicted degens say this type of shit. Intimacy with a long term partner is vital but it’s not the end all be all lmao.

Only people that haven’t had sex or absolute sex addicted degens say this type of shit. Intimacy with a long term partner is vital but it’s not the end all be all lmao.
Where else do you get oxytocin from naturally? @Artemis

I just want a loving loyal wife

Nah, best feeling is having infinite IOIs as Chad walking down a busy street

My copes are hookers, manga, and salary raises every year ...

.. and overwhelming optimism that as my life goes, i will find more and more cool copes :feelsohh:

Dont wanna :feelshehe:
No natural source of oxytocin

• So Sad
sex is the only purpose of life, so it makes sense that it would have the highest dopamine reward
Have you ever been assaulted in the street?

That feeling when you finally manage to run away from the guy who was going to stab you...

Do you know how THAT feels? It feels MUCH BETTER than sex, i assure you as a person living through both experiences... :feelsohh:

PS. Also, taking a shit after a long walk where you could not take a shit, is critically underrated... :feelshehe: