Sex in lucid dreams is otherworldly.

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Black friend so not racist
I fucked these two milfs last sleep.

They were basically mocking me the whole time for not making them cum and not being hard but I didn't give a solitary slovo.

Every thrust felt as if I was strapped to a chair and all of the blood in my veins was being siphoned off and being replaced with pure dopamine.

The best way I can describe it is that each time they bounce on your cock feels like you're cumming x10.

The orgasm felt as if I was being transported into a dimension of pleasure and joy.

I have had about 6 lucid dreams since I started. All of them were me fucking. I might try flying next time, then eventually move onto more hard-core shit like killing and raping.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, thebuffdon690, Klasik616 and 3 others
B

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Surfsup
bro I remember I used to learn how to lucid dream from that dude on yt need to get back into this stuf

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Rhinoplastyordie
bro I remember I used to learn how to lucid dream from that dude on yt need to get back into this stuf
There's a guide in BOTB that I learnt from. Mogs all the YouTube shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Surfsup
How do you get them?

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and truthhurts
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
Man I gotta learn to be a able to do that.
I had a brutal case of being in a hypnopompic state last night where I fucked a stacy model in my dreams and when I woke up, I thought I had done that in real life only to come back to my senses and realise it was only just a dream :ogre:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rhinoplastyordie