Sex is much better for women than for men.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
>Due to female hypergamy and differences in sex drive, men tend to have sex with women uglier than themselves, while women tend to have sex with men better looking than themselves.

>Men have to put in all the heavy work before sex: Making a woman comfortable, flirting, escalating, inviting her over, etc.

>Due to the fact that a man has to make all the first moves, he is in general the one that gets punished for being being potentially inappropriate/too direct/creepy and he faces the burden of potential rejection.

>Generally during sex the male is expected to be dominant and the woman submissive. Which is pure shit for the man, because that means you have to initiate, direct and do all the heavy lifting/thrusting during sex, while women in general just 'get taken' and lay there.

>Due to the just mentioned difference in dominance combined with the expectation that you don't cum too soon, become and stay hard all the time and have good enough stamina: there's performance stress on the male whilst there's little to none for the female. If the sex is bad --> man is to blame.

>Women experience much more pleasure from sex and from their orgasms compared to men. Women in general scream and moan loudly during sex whilst men don't. I have had women shiver and tremble for minutes after orgasming because they can enjoy their orgasms for minutes at a time, whilst for men its over in just a few seconds.

>Despite all of this, there's still the general idea that a woman having sex with a man is a gift from the woman to the man, and not the other way around. The man is suppposed to be glad and happy to have a woman willing to have sex with him and is expected to be gratefull.

Like wtf, I just don't see the point. Perhaps I am low T, but unless pussy falls on your lap because you are good-looking, I don't see the fucking point. Women get all of the pleasure with none of the responsibilities or pressure. As a guy you get fucked in every single regard.

JFL @ not being born female. Lost the gender lottery at birth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, Timelessbrah, BrettyBoy and 13 others
Syobevoli

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller and WadlowMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Stingray
Yeah and many a women have the nerve of playfully complaining about how my hair is damp from me sweating after thrusting on them for 15 minutes straight.

YEAH BITCH ITS CAUSE THIS IS FUCKING HARD WORK, YOURE LITERALLY LAYING THERE TAKING IN ALL THE PLEASURE IM PROVIDING AND U THEN AFTER ALL THAT TELL ME "Uhhh can u get a towel you're pretty sweaty babe."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5292 and 8 others
JFL @ not being born female. Lost the gender lottery at birth.
JFL at beeing the one that is dicked and fucked. OP you'r High E ngl
Yeah and many a women have the nerve of playfully complaining about how my hair is damp from me sweating after thrusting on them for 15 minutes straight.

YEAH BITCH ITS CAUSE THIS IS FUCKING HARD WORK, YOURE LITERALLY LAYING THERE TAKING IN ALL THE PLEASURE IM PROVIDING AND U THEN AFTER ALL THAT TELL ME "Uhhh can u get a towel you're pretty sweaty babe."
caged at the autism tbh

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 275, MrGlutton and 1 other person

caged at the autism tbh

I rage quit so hard once I literally just left a girls place after she told me that in the middle of sex, srs. She was legit like "dude ur getting sweat all over me"

Im like yeah thats what happens when ur thrusting hard for a long time, and shes like yeah but its getting all over me, im like ok no problem ill leave, bye

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6403 and 13 others
I rage quit so hard once I literally just left a girls place after she told me that in the middle of sex, srs
Right move to do tbh, we don't owe them nothing, these lazy W.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, SubhumanCurrycel and Amnesia

This exactly. Had a chick complain about this to me aswell. JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Amnesia
Low test aspie incel thread

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, MrGlutton and Deleted member 3043
JFL at having an orgasm that lasts 2 seconds, while having the chick laying next to me still trembling and shivering for minutes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 9779, LostYouth and 3 others

caged at the autism tbh
Dude I feel this so hard. Every time I sweat it is the same jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Dude I feel this so hard. Every time I sweat it is the same jfl
Hypergamy at its finest. Let's end this pheromone cope tbh
JFL at having an orgasm that lasts 2 seconds, while having the chick laying next to me still trembling and shivering for minutes.
I'm too much High T to imagine this tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
this still boggles my mind. if women really enjoy sex that much, why the heck are they not seeking it out more often? and why are men who have sex putting that much effort into getting a mediocre experience?

i dont know how to wrap my head around this. like its legit confusing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 3073
this still boggles my mind. if women really enjoy sex that much, why the heck are they not seeking it out more often? and why are men who have sex putting that much effort into getting a mediocre experience?

The women are essentially the only ones who do have sex though...? Most men are incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The women are essentially the only ones who do have sex though...? Most men are incels
most men are incel or nearcel because of how fierce competition is for pussy access

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9779

It doesn't make any biological sense for females to enjoy sex as much as males. In many animal species (such as cats and ducks) the male basically rapes the female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SubhumanCurrycel
sex is just boring and dumb tbh and women are too much a hassle to deal with

• +1
Reactions: kantero, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 4612
It doesn't make any biological sense for females to enjoy sex as much as males. In many animal species (such as cats and ducks) the male basically rapes the female
yet according to @Syobevoli they love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Foxhole, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
I rage quit so hard once I literally just left a girls place after she told me that in the middle of sex, srs. She was legit like "dude ur getting sweat all over me"

Im like yeah thats what happens when ur thrusting hard for a long time, and shes like yeah but its getting all over me, im like ok no problem ill leave, bye
:lul::lul::lul:

Im also circumcel so I enjoy sex even less

Legend.

this still boggles my mind. if women really enjoy sex that much, why the heck are they not seeking it out more often?
Lack of testosterone and biological/social/mental conditioning that sex leads to pregnancy so one has to be selective about who to have it with.

When they do have it, it feels great for them. Much better than for men.

and why are men who have sex putting that much effort into getting a mediocre experience?

High T levels.

It's mostly just high T vs low T. LowT men also have almost no sex-drive.

Also the most brutal: Women do seek out sex, just not with you or the average guy. Most women will have far more sex than most men, incels.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Lack of testosterone and biological/social/mental conditioning that sex leads to pregnancy so one has to be selective about who to have it with.

When they do have it, it feels great for them. Much better than for men.

High T levels.

It's mostly just high T vs low T. LowT men also have almost no sex-drive.

Also the most brutal: Women do seek out sex, just not with you or the average guy. Most women will have far more sex than most men, incels.
here's my question to you. you said you were able to make your partner orgasm. based on what i've researched, most men are shit in bed and women struggle to have orgasms. so do you have like a big dick or something that gets them off?

here's my question to you. you said you were able to make your partner orgasm. based on what i've researched, most men are shit in bed and women struggle to have orgasms. so do you have like a big dick or something that gets them off?
Nah I only made my ex orgasm when I fingered her. she didnt orgasm from piv

I never bothered to get my ONS partners off since they didnt even suck my dick and were starfishing so cba.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612