Sex is not a sucess (men only) teen gtfo

older women above 30 prefer more money but in younger ages it doesnt matter much for ltr
Cope
All women love money
Younger zoomers are actually more materialistic than ever before

Lol have you ever actually seen a woman go for a broke guy

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
yeah me. but since im above normie level in looks yeah i ve seen them go for cool broke normies too
It’s more of a flaw they look over
They would prefer a rich normie ofcourse

It’s more of a flaw they look over
They would prefer a rich normie ofcourse
its cringe for zoomer girls to pick a guy only 4 his money. atleast where im from

and this thinking is retarded ofc the more u have the better but they dont care that much if they like you

you can still lie to them that u will get a job just to fuck them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
its cringe for zoomer girls to pick a guy only 4 his money. atleast where im from

and this thinking is retarded ofc the more u have the better but they dont care that much if they like you

you can still lie to them that u will get a job just to fuck them
I guess but you’re getting used either way
For your looks money status
Women are very calculated

• +1
we use women too bro. women use these subconsiously (looks/money/status) in the process of finding a guy but then develop feelings for him

one day feelings change its natural, just find a girl that happens to like you and enjoy the experience as long as it lasts

• Hmm...
we use women too bro. women use these subconsiously (looks/money/status) in the process of finding a guy but then develop feelings for him

one day feelings change its natural, just find a girl that happens to like you and enjoy the experience as long as it lasts
Just be lucky hope she developed feelings for you bro
I’ve learned women are just flakey af
They all leave

• +1
while women go for other things too, we go purely for their looks but we have lower or 'more varying' standards for these looks

men can lie they like a girls personality only to use her looks/fuck her

• Hmm...
They all leave
all women have left me because i have no cock. i kbow how that feels

• +1
They all leave
btw women change their mind a lot true. but their emotions at each time are real, they just change fast.

also depends, if your cock is big and you know how to treat them and you vibe they can stay 4 a lot

• So Sad
btw women change their mind a lot true. but their emotions at each time are real, they just change fast.

also depends, if your cock is big and you know how to treat them and you vibe they can stay 4 a lot
My advice is fuck them as quick as you can and don’t get too invested in a bich
They will all leave you
Not today not tomorow but they will

My advice is fuck them as quick as you can and don’t get too invested in a bich
They will all leave you
Not today not tomorow but they will
even if you only want to fuck them its better that you dont build bad reputation out of it

keep good relationships with foids, fuck them with 8x6 make them squirt, give them a hug after, dont say obvious lies etc

• JFL
Wanna know what else checks out

livelifetofullest

Iron
Joined Jan 27, 2024
Last seen Today at 10:43 AM
Posts23Reputation15Points
Imagine using a join date on an incel forum as a come back. No wonder you’re depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Imagine using a join date on an incel forum as a come back. No wonder you’re depressed.
Well. You like to @livelifetofullest, while he is just @depressionmaxxing so he is a bit envious.

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
If you look in the books and read about the great men of history:

Literally any of them – you will find them being proud of their deeds, conquests, wealth, and power.

You will never find any of them saying they are amazing because they are having lots of sex.

You’ll never hear a quote from Alexander along the lines of “Yeah bro I just fucked Helen. I am so awesome”. It just isn’t there in history.

Fast forward to modern day, and pretty much all sources of modern culture (TV, celebrities, songs, etc.) push one message – SEX is SUCCESS.

trump-on-sex.jpeg
Don’t care at all about politics – especially American politics where I’m not even a voter. This is just meant to be an example of sex being subliminally pushed as success.
If you talk to the average person today, you’ll find a lot of them think having sex is success.

They think that if they’re getting laid a lot, they are successful. They are winners in the world. After all, they’re getting laid.

Some of them are so deeply entrenched with this thought that they use “virgin” as an insult – implying that someone is a failure because they haven’t had sex.

You don’t find “virgin” being an insult across history. It’s a thing of the modern world.

Why is this the case?

Back in the day, you had specified gender roles and things you’d do that would make you a man or a woman.

You could express your sexuality (manliness or womanliness) in many ways like your daily duties and responsibilities (fighting vs cleaning) or clothing (masculine clothing vs feminine clothing), etc.

Today gender roles don’t exist – women earn money and men help in the house – i.e. the only place people actually get to express their sexuality is in the bedroom.

This is a very recent development (think last 100 years) and it’s led to sex becoming a big deal for many people.

Now you are thought of as ‘cool’ for the sex you have – how rough it is, whether you did it in a public place or not, etc.

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

No great person in the past thought he was successful because he was having a lot of sex. Thinking of sex as success is a modern day psyop.

Literally anyone can have sex – it’s not that hard. People who are total losers have sex. Even broke people and slaves in Chinese factories have sex.

Your are neither cool nor successful because of your “sex life”.

Sex is a form of pleasure that has a lot of good uses like bringing you and your partner closer and making babies – but it is not success.

Don’t let globohomo society reprogram your definition of success. It will lead you astray.

It’s important to study history. You can contrast the values of the past with the values of the present to see what changed and why. Start with the Hardcore History podcast by Dan Carlin (not an affiliate link).

Success has pretty much meant one thing across history, and it’s this:

• A good family and children
  • Good health so you live long
  • Money
  • Religious stuff in some societies (like doing something to get yourself to heaven)
if youre religious, the last point applies to you. If you’re not, it doesn’t.

Sex being a measure of success is a total joke.

Ask any of these kids the question “why is sex so important to you” and you won’t get an answer.

Because they don’t have one. They just picked up this way of thinking from their modern environment.

You are not a success because you’re having a lot of sex and you are not a failure because you aren’t having enough sex.
Actually based and ties into why semen retention is essential

Literally any of them – you will find them being proud of their deeds, conquests, wealth, and power.

You will never find any of them saying they are amazing because they are having lots of sex.

You’ll never hear a quote from Alexander along the lines of “Yeah bro I just fucked Helen. I am so awesome”. It just isn’t there in history.

Fast forward to modern day, and pretty much all sources of modern culture (TV, celebrities, songs, etc.) push one message – SEX is SUCCESS.

trump-on-sex.jpeg
Don’t care at all about politics – especially American politics where I’m not even a voter. This is just meant to be an example of sex being subliminally pushed as success.
If you talk to the average person today, you’ll find a lot of them think having sex is success.

They think that if they’re getting laid a lot, they are successful. They are winners in the world. After all, they’re getting laid.

Some of them are so deeply entrenched with this thought that they use “virgin” as an insult – implying that someone is a failure because they haven’t had sex.

You don’t find “virgin” being an insult across history. It’s a thing of the modern world.

Why is this the case?

Back in the day, you had specified gender roles and things you’d do that would make you a man or a woman.

You could express your sexuality (manliness or womanliness) in many ways like your daily duties and responsibilities (fighting vs cleaning) or clothing (masculine clothing vs feminine clothing), etc.

Today gender roles don’t exist – women earn money and men help in the house – i.e. the only place people actually get to express their sexuality is in the bedroom.

This is a very recent development (think last 100 years) and it’s led to sex becoming a big deal for many people.

Now you are thought of as ‘cool’ for the sex you have – how rough it is, whether you did it in a public place or not, etc.

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

No great person in the past thought he was successful because he was having a lot of sex. Thinking of sex as success is a modern day psyop.

Literally anyone can have sex – it’s not that hard. People who are total losers have sex. Even broke people and slaves in Chinese factories have sex.

Sex is a form of pleasure that has a lot of good uses like bringing you and your partner closer and making babies – but it is not success.

Don’t let globohomo society reprogram your definition of success. It will lead you astray.

It’s important to study history. You can contrast the values of the past with the values of the present to see what changed and why. Start with the Hardcore History podcast by Dan Carlin (not an affiliate link).

• Money
  • Religious stuff in some societies (like doing something to get yourself to heaven)

Ask any of these kids the question “why is sex so important to you” and you won’t get an answer.

Because they don’t have one. They just picked up this way of thinking from their modern environment.

You are not a success because you’re having a lot of sex and you are not a failure because you aren’t having enough sex.
Cope cope cope

Actually based and ties into why semen retention is essential
Cope, you think chad has to do that? No he just gets girls cus he is likeable and attractive naturally. He never had to put effort in

• +1
Cope, you think chad has to do that? No he just gets girls cus he is likeable and attractive naturally. He never had to put effort in
Nigga what it’s essential for life not for getting bitches

Read every word

Also "success" is entirely subjective as people have different goals and interests

all the people flooding in saying cope jfl. Sex is cool if you get it but I’m not putting in any effort for something I can do with my hand, the few times I had sex it came straight to me. Young people now (my age group) seemingly only care about girls, when the next party/gathering is, who’s dating who, and just random dumb shit. That’s nice but I need more, and I don’t care for religion or having a family either tbh. I actually cringe when I see people on this forum say the whole point of life is to just continue ur bloodline, that’s such a shallow and retarded goal jfl.
My friend says the point of life is just to find a wife and have kids

I think it's a low IQ take, for people who weren't meant to amount to more. Imagine if famous people in history only cared about that

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Low IQ post. Sex is like brushing teeth: not doing it means youre a loser but doing it is not something to brag about.

trump-on-sex.jpeg

Why is this the case?

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

• Money

Nice post, I agree

trump-on-sex.jpeg

Why is this the case?

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

• Money

Very poor line of reasoning and in general poor quality of thought.

Sex IS success. Everything you do in this world is driven by 1 basic instinct: stay alive long enough to *have sex* and reproduce your DNA copies.

All these emperors you mentioned were driven by the exact same instincts. Everything you do from the moment you wake up, in one way or another, is linked to your subconscious drive to get pussy. What you personally decide to deem as success is or not is irrelevant to the discussion or definition of success. Also, most men in today's age don't get pussy and its not from a lack of effort.

Don't downplay things you are not good at to diminish their importance. Do not play mental gymnastics re-defining what success or masculinity. Look at biology, it doesnt lie.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, looks_of_p and Kingkellz
My friend says the point of life is just to find a wife and have kids

I think it's a low IQ take, for people who weren't meant to amount to more. Imagine if famous people in history only cared about that
ur one of my fav users on here. Completely agree, sure different people have different goals but I believe you should aspire to be great at something, become free (financially, mentally, physically) and create unique experiences. I don’t care for marrying because the good part of sex for me is that feeling of validation from a good looking woman, as for the feeling, I can achieve it by wanking.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Quality post op, unfortunately wasted on the retards in this forum.

trump-on-sex.jpeg

Why is this the case?

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

• Money

The modern idea of sex is foid-worshipping.

Back then men had sex slaves and didn’t give a fuck. Easy to get a wife and divorce was banned.

Now they bow down and dedicate their life energy to used foid holes because of feminism.

• +1
Schizo bad format poo text

In todays society when none can get any "conquests" like alexander the great, sex is something that comes close to success. Most men cant conquest, cause we live in a sorld with 8 billion

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and IAMNOTANINCEL
sex is seen as a success when in reality, its just a privilege. the things people will respect you for the most are the ones that you dont work for

I agree. There are less than 5000 billionaires in the world. The number of chads? It's probably in millions.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Today gender roles don’t exist
they still exist to a degree imo when it comes to fashion but yea everything else completely changed

trump-on-sex.jpeg

Why is this the case?

This is a psyop.

Sex is not success.

• Money

good thread