sex is so overrated

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
its like everything in life its bad when you don't have it but when you have it doesn't make you happy for long. once every 2 weeks is enough for mental health the pleasure aspect is small af no big difference to mastrubation

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ALP, Hipcel and 1 other person
What isn’t overrated

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and betrayed by 5‘8
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 2729, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
Do you really think that, like if I had sex all my depression would go away?
depends on what causes it but its definitely not helping I didn't habe sex for almost complete 2021 and I felt the worst I've ever felt in my life and often cried for no reason etc

depends on what causes it but its definitely not helping I didn't habe sex for almost complete 2021 and I felt the worst I've ever felt in my life and often cried for no reason etc
damn i'm not on those levels because of no sex (I have cried tho due to my learning disabilities + childhood trauma) but it does feel like there is something "missing" in my life that is making me depressed and I often wonder if it's sex

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
damn i'm not on those levels because of no sex (I have cried tho due to my learning disabilities + childhood trauma) but it does feel like there is something "missing" in my life that is making me depressed and I often wonder if it's sex
its obviously missing all of ur ancestors had sex and ur not having it your not fulfilling your purpose in life

its obviously missing all of ur ancestors had sex and ur not having it your not fulfilling your purpose in life
tbh my purpose in life feels like survival at this point because I'm struggling to stay alive with all these mental disabilities making it impossible to do anything

I agree that life is pointless without reproduction but at the same time idk if I can handle it

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh
I know what you mean, there’s something missing in my life. I don’t feel like eating anymore because I just want to work and then stay sad at home

Sex is indeed overrated . What isn’t overrated is how important is having a solid social circle , having fun experiences with your bros(and not rotting behind a computer screen) but at the same time feeling wanted by females is essential. It’s not about being a slayer , it’s about getting even a slight HINT that a girl fucking likes you.The lack of being unwanted is what kills our self esteem and makes incels crazy.Not recieving any female validation in a long time makes everything else in life feel meaningless :blackpill: so yeah sex is meaningless but lacking a healthy sex life and social circle.. the root cause of these isnt( Shit genetics) Rant over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2729, YouLiveForYourself and 7 others
the best part of sex is when you nut and immediately remember how you really feel about women

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8, to_stop_da_cope and ROTTING
the best part of sex is when you nut and immediately remember how you really feel about women
Post nut clarity is so fucking brutal.
Cuddling and saying cringe shit while all that is on your mind is to smoke a cig, grab your pants and gtfo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and itorroella9
Sex is indeed overrated . What isn’t overrated is how important is having a solid social circle , having fun experiences with your bros(and not rotting behind a computer screen) but at the same time feeling wanted by females is essential. It’s not about being a slayer , it’s about getting even a slight HINT that a girl fucking likes you.The lack of being unwanted is what kills our self esteem and makes incels crazy.Not recieving any female validation in a long time makes everything else in life feel meaningless :blackpill: so yeah sex is meaningless but lacking a healthy sex life and social circle.. the root cause of these isnt( Shit genetics) Rant over
Sounds high iq tbh:feelsokman:

so true lol for half an hour after you just wanna see her gone an be alone lol

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
yes this is what I meant , validation is king but you still need to actually fuck from time to time

I wish I could just commit to being volcel but it's too strong of a drive.
Every minute spent on Tinder could have been spent on literally anything else to achieve a more productive result.

I wish I could just commit to being volcel but it's too strong of a drive.
Every minute spent on Tinder could have been spent on literally anything else to achieve a more productive result.
just fuck an ugly girl all be good for 2 weeks and can concentrate on better things

Try it with someone you love

Post nut clarity is so fucking brutal.
Cuddling and saying cringe shit while all that is on your mind is to smoke a cig, grab your pants and gtfo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
FAiv2iIXoAMcg N

"What star sign am I? What an interesting question..."
"Yes of course I want to big spoon and watch the office with you. This bed totally doesnt have too many pillows and i love your wall of polaroids."

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and itorroella9
then u havent had good sex, or just no sex at all

View attachment 1695412
"What star sign am I? What an interesting question..."
"Yes of course I want to big spoon and watch the office with you. This bed totally doesnt have too many pillows and i love your wall of polaroids."
nigga thats ur fault, only hanging out with basic ass females

I wouldnt know (explaination: I dont have sex)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 16371

Users who are viewing this thread

Back