>sex life

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
It's pretty good but could be better. I'm a switch and my bf cannot handle being any form of submissive because he is so insecure and afraid of any form of submission. He cries every time I bring it up and blames it on trauma (of being chased by someone in a truck and of being chased by a truck while on a motorcycle). He is perpetually worried of being attacked and forced into submission.

I beat him while wrestling once and he started hyperventilating and crying and said, "If you can beat me, how am I gonna be able to defend myself out there?"

I just want to make him my pet and play with his asshole. He has let me finger him twice but I so badly want more.

I find it so degrading always being "his" sub. I'm not just a sub. But I let him think that just so I can use the sex we have as an escape from my life. I like letting go of control and forgetting I exist, but I don't want to be doing that every time anymore.

I brought up that I won't cede my switch side a few months ago and nothing changed after his crying fit because I coddled him, said it was ok and ignored how I feel. I'll try again when I see him next… hopefully he doesn't blame his trauma on this again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, GabachoCopium and Latinolooksmaxxer
Delete this

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
just tell him to do what real men do carry a knife on his backpocket

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It's pretty good but could be better. I'm a switch and my bf cannot handle being any form of submissive because he is so insecure and afraid of any form of submission. He cries every time I bring it up and blames it on trauma (of being chased by someone in a truck and of being chased by a truck while on a motorcycle). He is perpetually worried of being attacked and forced into submission.

I beat him while wrestling once and he started hyperventilating and crying and said, "If you can beat me, how am I gonna be able to defend myself out there?"

I just want to make him my pet and play with his asshole. He has let me finger him twice but I so badly want more.

I find it so degrading always being "his" sub. I'm not just a sub. But I let him think that just so I can use the sex we have as an escape from my life. I like letting go of control and forgetting I exist, but I don't want to be doing that every time anymore.

I brought up that I won't cede my switch side a few months ago and nothing changed after his crying fit because I coddled him, said it was ok and ignored how I feel. I'll try again when I see him next… hopefully he doesn't blame his trauma on this again.
Getting gaslit by your faggot boyfriend into being his bitch

• +1
Getting gaslit by your faggot boyfriend into being his bitch
it’s actually dark triad. he’s using muh trauma (an idea foids invented to get out of shit) against them to get what he wants. he’s being dishonest which is dark triad muh adonis never lies bro

it’s actually dark triad. he’s using muh trauma (an idea foids invented to get out of shit) against them to get what he wants. he’s being dishonest which is dark triad muh adonis never lies bro
This is only more proof that all "muh dark triad" proponents are faggots

• Hmm...