sex with sluts is seriously not an accomplishment

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
and its not hard either

getting a girl to worship you, to have a crush on you, to stay loyal to you and talking about you with her friends, that is an accomplishment tbh

even my slutty jb friend once said „you know i dont understand how people can be virgin, its so easy to fuck a slut“, she was right tbh when i looked at some of her „lovers“, they were nothing special, 1 was even pretty ugly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, BigBiceps and Deleted member 5393
i want to remove women

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman trash, MusicMaxxingMidget, BigBiceps and 7 others
Awas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBiceps, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
where are these sluts then. chad only

• +1
getting looksmax.me users to worship you is the real pinnacle of life

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TITUS, BigBiceps and 3 others
All women are sluts but only for good looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1140
where are these sluts then. chad only
i met this foid through a friend, i just randomly asked her if she was a chainsmoker cuz she smoked like 2 cigarettes in 10 mins and then she asked for my snap and yea i couldve fucked her countless of times, she keeps sending underwear pics and asks why i never kissed her etc but i stay loyal to my gf

It’s hard if ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Mouthbreath
Just be average white + NT and its almost impossible to not slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
all girls are sluts (for the right guy)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Ezgif 6 516e0d7de386

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
where are the sluts who fuck me?

who gives a fuck about some acomplishement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
where are the sluts who fuck me?
clubs, (house) parties, bars, festivals if you're talking about new people.

But it's the easiest to find sluts among female friends and your social circles.

• +1
clubs, (house) parties, bars, festivals if you're talking about new people.

But it's the easiest to find sluts among female friends and your social circles.
all my friends are geeks man

Probably true

all my friends are geeks man
Yeah so that's an issue. I have similar issues with my STEM social circles, it's bad because you start thinking that not getting women is normal since neither are any of your friends getting any jfl.

Try make some time for new friendships, speak to some new ppl at your school that seem cool and hangout with them tbh.

• +1
I just dont know any

Yeah so that's an issue. I have similar issues with my STEM social circles, it's bad because you start thinking that not getting women is normal since neither are any of your friends getting any jfl.

Try make some time for new friendships, speak to some new ppl at your school that seem cool and hangout with them tbh.
Thanks bhai.
Im quite sick atm and grandma is iffy so im following thuisonderwijs, next year (or 2022 depends on starting date) i'll be going to the MBO for probably a chefs degree

Thanks bhai.
Im quite sick atm and grandma is iffy so im following thuisonderwijs, next year (or 2022 depends on starting date) i'll be going to the MBO for probably a chefs degree
Ahh fucked up shit to hear that you're sick. Get well soon!

Def don't wait till next year with forming new social circles though. You are living right now in the present, gotta find some other way to get into contact with ppl tbh.

• Love it
it is for me

Ahh fucked up shit to hear that you're sick. Get well soon!

Def don't wait till next year with forming new social circles though. You are living right now in the present, gotta find some other way to get into contact with ppl tbh.
thanks habib.
ye the reason i didnt try at current school cause we will have lessons till april after that exams tbh.