Sex without consent accepting countries

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
RAPEEU WV 1129

@Gonthar what's up with Romania and Hungary?

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and Gonthar
@Gonthar what's up with Romania and Hungary?
Well, until 10-15 years ago sexual harassment, date rape and other similar concepts basically didn't exist, they weren't illegal, even after they became illegal they were rarely prosecuted.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Beetlejuice
Well, until 10-15 years ago sexual harassment, date rape and other similar concepts basically didn't exist, they weren't illegal, even after they became illegal they were rarely prosecuted.
(OFF)Do romanians dislike Nicolae Ceaușescu?

So i can rape that girl i saw today that wore almost no clothing, with Part of her booty not covered by her mini shorts. And only a mini string bra.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
So i can rape that girl i saw today that wore almost no clothing, with Part of her booty not covered by her mini shorts. And only a mini string bra.
No, you can't...

• JFL
Man the Spanish and Scandinavians sure are cucks.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What about Moldova

• JFL