Sex without impregnation doesnt count

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
Sex if just seen as pleasure to them, you dont even have to be GL to fuck a girl. The true test of whether a girl sees you as an alpha is if she will bare your child

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, SLA and Extra Chromosome
Cope why aren’t sub 5s getting easy pussy then and it could be that she can’t take care of the child or you don’t wanna pay child support lmaooo wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
Cope why aren’t sub 5s getting easy pussy then and it could be that she can’t take care of the child or you don’t wanna pay child support lmaooo wtf is this
She doesnt want the kid of a 5/10. She would rather the child be that of chads

low iq cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Insomniac, Deleted member 701 and 7 others
latest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and MitDenJungs
Meat IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
shouldn't this thread be posted in offtopic section?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and androidcel
inb4 @Master moves this to OffTopic

Hmmi wouldnt say it doesnt count but what i would say is that
Sexual reproduction> sex for pleasure > no sex

A guy who hasnt had sex in 10 years can get some hate for it from normies but a father who hasnt had sex for 10 years nobody cares because he has successfully reproduced. Especially if he has a 6'5 chad son.

I wouldn't care about sex if i had a chad son. Iwould be focused on raising him to reach his genetic potential tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No.
It's getting laid cuz a girl likes you. That matter.

you dont even have to be GL to fuck a girl.
wait, you don't?
A woman will bear your child if you are financially stable and if she knows that she can leech off of you.

Sex if just seen as pleasure to them, you dont even have to be GL to fuck a girl. The true test of whether a girl sees you as an alpha is if she will bare your child
You cannot negotiate sexual attraction. Let thst sink in. Thus, sex for pleasure is the sex with an attractive partner.
and it's not like only true chads can arrouse women, that's obviously farfetched.
Although
Women also have sex for other reasons, which is called transactional sex, could be money could be a chore list... Etc

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
If I can get consensual sex with my looksmatch or higher then I will consider that an achievement.

both don't mean that much tbh. girls fuck betas sometimes and even get impregnated by them if they have money. if a girl cares for u 24/7 it truly means that she loves u and sees u as alpha. my ex cooked/baked for me, washed my stuff, gave me massages/bjs and wanted me to stay with her the whole time. all of that without paying her for anything.

both don't mean that much tbh. girls fuck betas sometimes and even get impregnated by them if they have money. if a girl cares for u 24/7 it truly means that she loves u and sees u as alpha. my ex cooked/baked for me, washed my stuff, gave me massages/bjs and wanted me to stay with her the whole time. all of that without paying her for anything.
girls dont look to be impregnated by betas, they only have sex with them so he wont leave them, but if she has the betas soul already she would have no reason to fuck him. when the girl wants to be pregnant she will cheat on the beta with an alpha and the beta will raise the alphas kid. its just nature and its beneficial for society for it to be this way
If I can get consensual sex with my looksmatch or higher then I will consider that an achievement.
fucking a girl without impregnating her is the most degenerate beta thing you can do, almost as if u are accepting the fact that u are too much of a subhuman and not worthy of putting ur seed in her

Last edited: