Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women

1. Irish (Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrell)
  2. Australian (Chris and Liam Hemsworth)
  3. Pakistani (Zayn Malik)
  4. American (Michael B Jordan, Justin Timberlake)
  5. English (Charlie Hunnam, David Beckham)
  6. Scottish (Calvin Harris)
  7. Italian (Joe Manganiello)
  8. Nigerian (Tinie Tempah)
  9. Danish (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
  10. Spanish (Gerard Pique)

It is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Dionysus, Deleted member 2658 and 15 others
It is over for German men like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Chadeep, Descartes and 2 others
Holy shit so fucking glad I can lowkey fraud as Paki being North Indo- Aryan.
Just more whitemaxxing to come

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6273, Chadeep and 7 others
yet Irish men were apparently voted as the undisputed ugliest in the world from beautifulpeople.com JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard and 12 others
lies

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Fear, Chadeep and 1 other person
lol north indian aryan lol
My great grandad was a 6'3 scandinavian (confirmed through DNA test basically ancestor raped as a slave)
Also North Indians interbred with Europeans through migration via modern day Punjab etc.
Is why some people in my family have green eyes.
Edit: Should've said Indo Aryan mb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
My great grandad was a 6'3 scandinavian (confirmed through DNA test basically ancestor raped as a slave)
Also North Indians interbred with Europeans through migration via modern day Punjab etc.
embrace your curryness rather than being desperate to identify with one of your rapist ancestors

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987 and 8 others
embrace your curryness rather than being desperate to identify with one of your rapist ancestors
JFL we could suspect because my grandad is 6'2 and blue eyes and the rest of his male siblings are like 5'8 brown eyes. He was literally model tier back in the day fuaark. But yea I'm saying this because being able to whitemaxx is one of the biggest hailos a curry can ever obtain.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Chadeep, Patient A and 1 other person
yet Irish men were apparently voted as the undisputed ugliest in the world from beautifulpeople.com JFL

Your profile picture is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

incels.is did an entire season on the slav pill based on this shit this thread seems like a cope ngl.

incels.is did an entire season on the slav pill based on this shit this thread seems like a cope ngl.
aware me on the slavpill

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Faaauuurk

That's according to Teutonic knights

https://incels.is/threads/slavpill-...sh-russian-and-polish-men-the-ugliest.144753/

They took it down cause it was to brutal the chads happened to be from you guessed it nord land

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Slav are the ugliest of the north western european race

"LACHOWSKI"

But on a serious note I think they have the most forward growth out of all whites (especially compared to ultra recessed Brits and Irish)
This forward growth is more or less all that's needed for girls to look good but because men need many things related to facial structure to go right their forward growth isn't enough to save them, they also tend to be norwooding heavily

Here's an example of what I mean

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vidyacoper and Deleted
View attachment 307814

"LACHOWSKI"

But on a serious note I think they have the most forward growth out of all whites (especially compared to ultra recessed Brits and Irish)
This forward growth is more or less all that's needed for girls to look good but because men need many things related to facial structure to go right their forward growth isn't enough to save them, they also tend to be norwooding heavily

Here's an example of what I mean

View attachment 307820

Yeah I agree brits tend to be ugly atleast from what I've seen but beautiful people ranked slav land and the UK as the ugliest.

I think its mainly environmental factors though a more people drink in slav land.

Also added to the fact most of history has been like curry land in terms arranged marriage maxing its why the women look super good while the men look shit.

• +1
JBC (just be curry) is triumphant once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, chadpreetcel123, turkproducer and 2 others
showing status-maxxed men to women is the worst idea ever
they will always judge based on status

its all about juding unknown ppl imho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and mmm
No nationality for my face

Yeah I agree brits tend to be ugly atleast from what I've seen but beautiful people ranked slav land and the UK as the ugliest.

I think its mainly environmental factors though a more people drink in slav land.

Also added to the fact most of history has been like curry land in terms arranged marriage maxing its why the women look super good while the men look shit.

In UK people are either ugly subhumans or very good looking.

Its a relic of the upper/lower class system.

Some english women can be absolutely stunning while others look like orcs from Lord of the Rings.

In the UK I feel there is a higher propensity for extreme towards either end of the looks spectrum whereas in other countries like the US, its more like a bell curve with most people in the average looks range.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
In UK people are either ugly subhumans or very good looking.

Its a relic of the upper/lower class system.

Some english women can be absolutely stunning while others look like orcs from Lord of the Rings.

In the UK I feel there is a higher propensity for extreme towards either end of the looks spectrum whereas in other countries like the US, its more like a bell curve with most people in the average looks range.

True

Most Forward Grown Nationalities of White Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66309 American Women

• JFL

It is what it is
Seems to be a certain type of Irish that have dark hair and skin tone.

Most Irish would have pale skin blue eyes and brown to black hair.

Like cillian Murphy

Attachments

• 3850.jpg
    3850.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 45
Australians mog the fuck out of pale skinned ginger irish cucks

Thats not a good indicator, they just chosed nationalities with known GL famous.

Ireland is land of uglies per example.

Most GL places are the ones with different caucassians phenos mixing. Germanic + Italomediterranean/Iberian Turkic+caucasians persian+caucassian etc

If you need to make a list it would be places like:
Some places of Persia and Turkey region
Northern Italy
Spain
Portugal
Old Prussia region
South Brazil (the white Brazil, and the #1 place in terms of models)
Uruguay/Argentina
And some places of Africa with very GL niggers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
women hate curry men, them loving a half pakistani med passing chad doesn't mean they like pakistani men overall. zayn is the exception not the norm and he's literally half white jfl

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 5'8manlet, diggbicc and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
PAKI NUMBER 3 :lul:
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How can you whitemaxx? What colour and pheno are you?
It’s actually quite interesting both my parents were darker skinned during their early days but as they aged they became significantly more fair skinned. As for my mum she is part Scandinavian she passes as a Persian or middle eastern woman. But yea just applying sunscreen all day like a speed constantly exfoliating, overdosing on vitamin C and beta cerotine.

Mfw no Indian

• So Sad

It is what it is
So that’s why in Ireland I’m invisible but when I visited US I got some attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
Thats not a good indicator, they just chosed nationalities with known GL famous.

Ireland is land of uglies per example.

Most GL places are the ones with different caucassians phenos mixing. Germanic + Italomediterranean/Iberian Turkic+caucasians persian+caucassian etc

If you need to make a list it would be places like:
Some places of Persia and Turkey region
Northern Italy
Spain
Portugal
Old Prussia region
South Brazil (the white Brazil, and the #1 place in terms of models)
Uruguay/Argentina
And some places of Africa with very GL niggers
anything with a north indian caucasian pheno is the best one.

Probably cherry-picked pictures they should’ve picked different races that look the same

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and diggbicc
this isnt true, europeans did not migrate to punjab and bred with the native population. fact is that colored eyes are a gene mutation that can affect any race, its not too uncommon to find punjabis with blue, grey or green eyes.
Brutal mfw when no pashtun genes either fuck this shit honestly
lmfao my chaddams nephew looks whiter than a pashtun and hes fully punjabi

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
life fuel for north indian Caucasians
canoli.png

color.png

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar, Patient A and 1 other person
USA is 40% non-white, but only 2/10 of them are non-white. Sucks for ethnic men
PAKI NUMBER 3 :lul:
tenor.gif
There are some good looking Arabs and even pakis

Last edited:
We Africans made it #8 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
Although I don't agree with this because pakis are disgusting. If we took away all stereotypes and everything when it came to certain nationalities, then I honestly think that pakis who have the north indian look, would score quite high in terms of attractiveness. What fucks them is the fact that they have such a shit reputation and thats what turns them to 1 psl

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Patient A and socialmediaisbad
It’s actually quite interesting both my parents were darker skinned during their early days but as they aged they became significantly more fair skinned. As for my mum she is part Scandinavian she passes as a Persian or middle eastern woman. But yea just applying sunscreen all day like a speed constantly exfoliating, overdosing on vitamin C and beta cerotine.
Interesting, my mum is white but Spanish not Scandic sadly. But my dad is curry and I got closer to his colour than hers.
Doesn't beta carotene make you orange? With vitamin c can you just take a regular pill or do you need the ascorbic acid shit??

Interesting, my mum is white but Spanish not Scandic sadly. But my dad is curry and I got closer to his colour than hers.
Doesn't beta carotene make you orange? With vitamin c can you just take a regular pill or do you need the ascorbic acid shit??
Beta carotene gives whats known as a "vege glow" which indicates good health and is seen as more attractie (studied) its not exactly orange i'd say unless you are literally starting off pale as fuck lol. Vit C I just take regular pill. Also supplement zinc and selenium

Although I don't agree with this because pakis are disgusting. If we took away all stereotypes and everything when it came to certain nationalities, then I honestly think that pakis who have the north indian look, would score quite high in terms of attractiveness. What fucks them is the fact that they have such a shit reputation and thats what turns them to 1 psl
It is what it is.
319084,xcitefun-imran-abbas-naqvi-qmobile-shoot-in-bangk.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Chadeep and socialmediaisbad
Australians mog the fuck out of pale skinned ginger irish cucks
Based and true, Aussies are the Superior race, not to mention the weather where we can get a good tan.