Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women

thank god for my slayer pashtun genes

u guys still think lightskinned pakis with nw -1, long eyelashes, red lips, tan red skin, and thick brows are incel

jfl

life fuel for north indian Caucasians
canoli.png

color.png
> nationality
>Punjab
might as well have said you're Khalistani jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and diggbicc
Welp that explains my success. I can fraud as light paki.

Shit thread kill yourself

Based and true, Aussies are the Superior race, not to mention the weather where we can get a good tan.

you do realise most Australians are the descendants of British and Irish criminals banished from their own countries to rot?
Always amazing to me how ignorant and uncultured you people are
Calling yourself a “race” 😂 mate you came from a criminal pommies ball sack and now your fighting over toilet paper.
get a fucking grip

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and EthnicelAscension
cope, I don't see Argentina on the list, home of Hernan Drago and millions of other green/blue eyed dark haired masculine gigachads.

you do realise most Australians are the descendants of British and Irish criminals banished from their own countries to rot?
Always amazing to me how ignorant and uncultured you people are
Calling yourself a “race” 😂 mate you came from a criminal pommies ball sack and now your fighting over toilet paper.
get a fucking grip
Cope
We ascended from the descend, and who cares about the fucking history, being a criminal doesn't get passed down the bloodline, fucking yank.

Cope
We ascended from the descend, and who cares about the fucking history, being a criminal doesn't get passed down the bloodline, fucking yank.

you really think a yank knows the word pommie? I forgot you know nothing outside of Australia and Bali, brains didn’t run in the bloodline either since you had to bring in Asians, Indians, Kiwis and Uk guys to keep the country afloat, keep drinking your bag of goon while the “superior races” take care of things for you

you really think a yank knows the word pommie? I forgot you know nothing outside of Australia and Bali, brains didn’t run in the bloodline either since you had to bring in Asians, Indians, Kiwis and Uk guys to keep the country afloat, keep drinking your bag of goon while the “superior races” take care of things for you
Images 24
Images 22
Images 23

All Australian
Mega mega cope
I know you want to be Australian but you're a fucking retarded yank with shit genes.
Jfl

Thats not a good indicator, they just chosed nationalities with known GL famous.

Ireland is land of uglies per example.

Most GL places are the ones with different caucassians phenos mixing. Germanic + Italomediterranean/Iberian Turkic+caucasians persian+caucassian etc

If you need to make a list it would be places like:
Some places of Persia and Turkey region
Northern Italy
Spain
Portugal
Old Prussia region
South Brazil (the white Brazil, and the #1 place in terms of models)
Uruguay/Argentina
And some places of Africa with very GL niggers
You forgot
-Puerto Rico
-Domunican Republic
-Morocco

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3162
thank god for my slayer pashtun genes

u guys still think lightskinned pakis with nw -1, long eyelashes, red lips, tan red skin, and thick brows are incel

jfl
I can confirm they are
life fuel for north indian Caucasians
canoli.png

color.png
If this is real then it's suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • +1
Although I don't agree with this because pakis are disgusting. If we took away all stereotypes and everything when it came to certain nationalities, then I honestly think that pakis who have the north indian look, would score quite high in terms of attractiveness. What fucks them is the fact that they have such a shit reputation and thats what turns them to 1 psl

jfl if you think pakistanis look disgusting, so many gl pakistanis that mog the fuck out of you and this forum but you wont see them. even @Sikkunt23 isnt one of those pakistanis im talking about. most of the ones in the west are indeed subhuman but when i was in Pakistan earlier this year i got mogged hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Jfl @Pakistani

• +1
women dont care as long as you are from the west i guess? they only care how you look like

• +1
jfl if you think pakistanis look disgusting, so many gl pakistanis that mog the fuck out of you and this forum but you wont see them. even @Sikkunt23 isnt one of those pakistanis im talking about. most of the ones in the west are indeed subhuman but when i was in Pakistan earlier this year i got mogged hard.
Pakistan got the best ethnic girls tbh. Men are amazing too. Only vegetarian Indians are cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gengar
Pakistan got the best ethnic girls tbh. Men are amazing too. Only vegetarian Indians are cucked
honestly i didnt think the girls were gl. the men mogged them easily. after visiting Pakistan ive been so turned off by my own kind. i dont think i could marry one.

• +1
this isnt true, europeans did not migrate to punjab and bred with the native population. fact is that colored eyes are a gene mutation that can affect any race, its not too uncommon to find punjabis with blue, grey or green eyes.

lmfao my chaddams nephew looks whiter than a pashtun and hes fully punjabi
In ancient India Aryans came down from their mountains and took over India. They mixed with the native population ans created North Indians. Hence why we have North Indians with colored eyes.

• +1
honestly i didnt think the girls were gl. the men mogged them easily. after visiting Pakistan ive been so turned off by my own kind. i dont think i could marry one.
Indian girls are fucking men with e tbh. There is a chick who has more hair in her leg than me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBoy and Gengar
In ancient India Aryans came down from their mountains and took over India. They mixed with the native population ans created North Indians. Hence why we have North Indians with colored eyes.
eh most north indians have no colored eyes. its very rare. i only saw one green eyed north indian and he had a great eye color.
Indian girls are fucking men with e tbh. There is a chick who has more hair in her leg than me.
i completely forgot about the hairiness. Pakistanis are the same bro. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
eh most north indians have no colored eyes. its very rare. i only saw one green eyed north indian and he had a great eye color.
Not that rare. Out of 10 north indian friends 3 have colored eyes (amber, green, green)

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and BigBoy
Its a by product of racemixing, most dont have it bc they are shitskin. Doesnt mean the Aryans didnt rape the Indians of the time. They even set up th cast system so white Indians would be on top and the dark native population would be at the bottom.
Not that rare. Out of 10 north indian friends 3 have colored eyes (amber, green, green)
Theyre pretty rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
but compare the number to the overall population and its less than 1% though.
Its a by product of racemixing, most dont have it bc they are shitskin. Doesnt mean the Aryans didnt rape the Indians of the time. They even set up th cast system so white Indians would be on top and the dark native population would be at the bottom.
racemixing? unless original indians were africans theres no racemixing tbh.

• +1
No it's not. It's probably under 10% if you compare the entire population. Certain castes or regions have a greater percentage of european admixture and are more likely to have colored eyes, brown hair, etc.

• +1

racemixing? unless original indians were africans theres no racemixing tbh.
The native Indians at the time. They looked like modern day Dravidians. North Indians are a byproduct of Aryan and native Indian racemixing.

• +1
No it's not. It's probably under 10% if you compare the entire population. Certain castes or regions have a greater percentage of european admixture and are more likely to have colored eyes, brown hair, etc.
you are inflating those numbers my guy. if they were that common id have known. in reality its rare. btw colored hair and eyes do not stem from european admixture btw. already said they were genetic mutations and its not from one race like the aspies will have you believe.
The native Indians at the time. They looked like modern day Dravidians. North Indians are a byproduct of Aryan and native Indian racemixing.
dravidians arent another race though? lol. theyre also caucasians so you make zero sense right now. besides it depends on who it is exactly you are talking about. what do you exactly mean by native indians, which regions?

• +1
I live in India. Yet to see a Person with Coloured eyes tbh. Only Punjab has Most People with colored eyes.

• +1
I live in India. Yet to see a Person with Coloured eyes tbh. Only Punjab has Most People with colored eyes.
I was referring to Punjab and Kashmir mainly.

• +1
I was referring to Punjab and Kashmir mainly.
Most of em are lightskinned too. Furak man my skin tone is yellowish gook type. I wish it was on cooler side.

• +1
you are inflating those numbers my guy. if they were that common id have known. in reality its rare. btw colored hair and eyes do not stem from european admixture btw. already said they were genetic mutations and its not from one race like the aspies will have you believe.

dravidians arent another race though? lol. theyre also caucasians so you make zero sense right now. besides it depends on who it is exactly you are talking about. what do you exactly mean by native indians, which regions?
Son I cant remember I learned this in World History 2 years ago. But if its being taught in a History class its legit.

• +1
Nigerian top 10
Oy vey!

• +1
Son I cant remember I learned this in World History 2 years ago. But if its being taught in a History class its legit.
you should get your money back since you were given outdated information lmfao

• +1
you should get your money back since you were given outdated information lmfao
This was in high school. How do you not know your own history.

• +1
This was in high school. How do you not know your own history.
I know my history. That's why i am arguing with the ignorant people here. ;)

• +1
the nationality pill is the hardest pill for incels to swallow tbh

• +1
Over for slavs

• +1
@Mathafack thoughts?

I'm proud to be an Australian 🇦🇺.

Zayn is half white. Doesn’t count.

Holy shit so fucking glad I can lowkey fraud as Paki being North Indo- Aryan.
Just more whitemaxxing to come
I was coping in this comment I am 2 PSL shitskin

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women

1. Irish (Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrell)
  2. Australian (Chris and Liam Hemsworth)
  3. Pakistani (Zayn Malik)
  4. American (Michael B Jordan, Justin Timberlake)
  5. English (Charlie Hunnam, David Beckham)
  6. Scottish (Calvin Harris)
  7. Italian (Joe Manganiello)
  8. Nigerian (Tinie Tempah)
  9. Danish (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau)
  10. Spanish (Gerard Pique)

It is what it is
where tf is serbian