Sexpat channels are easy views and subscribers

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This guy got nearly half a million views in a week from filming a busty Thai receptionist. A lot of his videos are just showing up to massage parlors and filming the local females. I suspect that his channel's demographic is mostly oldcels (judging by the sea of slapheads in his comments).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Zeruel, Deleted member 16058 and 4 others
JBW strikes again :ogre:

Good tits for an Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 19499
BTW, @Wallenberg you ranking Thais below other Asian females doesn't make sense. Just looking at sexpat channels on YT, the average Thai fogs average East Asians by a notable margin. @Detona has the studies to verify this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 14905
BTW, @Wallenberg you ranking Thais below other Asian females doesn't make sense.
It does.

Thais don't have as attractive faces as Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese.

Thais often have darker/yellower skin than Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. Vietnamese have darker skin often too, but among Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese light skin is more prevalent.

Thais are often fatter than Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. Although it must be stated that Thais are slim by western standards.

The Thai woman in the video is OK, although her skin is dark.

I see Thai women regularly on Tinder and time after time I notice preferring Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese over Thais. Also Thais tend to show off their braces (I guess braces are a status symbol in Thailand), which I don't like, and they don't dress as well as Koreans and Japanese.

Dude is crushing it with the views. He's getting results of which marketing firms could only dream... Untapped market but not for long

It does.

Thais don't have as attractive faces as Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese.

Thais often have darker/yellower skin than Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. Vietnamese have darker skin often too, but among Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese light skin is more prevalent.

Thais are often fatter than Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese. Although it must be stated that Thais are slim by western standards.

The Thai woman in the video is OK, although her skin is dark.

I see Thai women regularly on Tinder and time after time I notice preferring Koreans, Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese over Thais. Also Thais tend to show off their braces (I guess braces are a status symbol in Thailand), which I don't like, and they don't dress as well as Koreans and Japanese.
Thais seem to have larger eyes, which is an aesthetic improvement. It's a poorer country, so a lot of them have busted teeth due to lack of access to orthodontics, so you're probably correct about that.

Thais seem to have larger eyes, which is an aesthetic improvement. It's a poorer country, so a lot of them have busted teeth due to lack of access to orthodontics, so you're probably correct about that.
I see it daily on Tinder- I haven't seen any other nationality do the same, though I have heard that in Brazil too braces are a status symbol.

And btw I would fuck the Thai in the video.