Sexual Activity And Spread Of “Germs” Co-Evolved And Now Our Parabiosis Is Out Of Natural Balance Causing Abnormalities

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Gay is caused by infection that spreads better through gay activities and therefore makes people gay to spread

genital/anal to mouth contact fetish caused by parasites that utilize this to spread and reproduce. You may not be reproducing through this type of activity but the little guys are

Obviously shit contains many pathogens, also urine does, and semen, which is why most of us want head

Even standard sexual attractions are connected with these parasitic organisms. Kissing spreads the oral microbiome and the oral microbiome probably influences behavior just like the gut microbiome

Also, rare fetishes like sexual attraction to the idea of being eaten is caused by a parasite that spreads through being eaten. There are Parasites in fish that make them jump out of the water more so that a bird may eat them. And parasites that make bugs climb on grass so that grazers eat them

Parasites like toxoplasma probably make people like cats and make cause mental disorders and gayness, and even make people liberal

People probably have more sexual abnormalities now because of:

1. Crowded city living instead of more isolated tribes/groups

2. Compromised immune systems due to vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and other nutritional or lifestyle changes from the unnature of society

These microorganisms are evolving to manipulate us as we speak

@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler, romanstock, Big White Cuck and 5 others
Parasites like toxoplasma probably make people like cats and make cause mental disorders and gayness, and even make people liberal
Jews can utilize this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, Whitepill_Saint and 5'7 zoomer
@Gengar sticky this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Youㅤ
My parasites must hate me. They are stuck with me.

Why have I been gay prior to having homosexual sex then? I have never owned any pets either. I cannot think of any scenarios where I may have been exposed to these faggifying parasites yet I am still gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I cannot think of any scenarios where I may have been exposed to these faggifying parasites yet I am still gay.
Then you cannot think very effectively. Could have been from your mother before you were born, could have been from close contact with other children during your childhood, could have been from unwashed plants, could have been from contaminated surfaces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854
Why have I been gay prior to having homosexual sex then? I have never owned any pets either. I cannot think of any scenarios where I may have been exposed to these faggifying parasites yet I am still gay.
Because homosexuality like all things have multitude of reasons and parasite is just one of then. You might just be one of those rare genetic homosexuals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854 and Deleted member 21345
Because homosexuality like all things have multitude of reasons and parasite is just one of then. You might just be one of those rare genetic homosexuals.
This. The issue is people want to find one correlate and throw their hands up and say they've cracked the coke

Intelligence has alot or correlates, and is partially genetic but you can't really say high IQ is caused by any one thing.

Me and all my similar friends have known who and what we were attracted to since 9-12 and research generally lines up with that. You can experiences crushes and whatnot before you know what sex is

Thats not to say it's ever entirely genetic, but like most traits it's a combination of things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854