Sexual dimorphism is the main thing that makes looks subjective

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Both men and women desire to be dimorphic in their relationship. Women want to be more feminine in every way in relation to their partner. Men likewise want to be more masculine in every way in relation to their girlfriends too.

Women want a man who is taller than themselves. Men want a woman who is shorter than themselves.

A short man usually doesn't find women taller than him to be particularly appealing for a relationship because he doesn't feel good with himself standing next to girl who undermines his masculinity.

Skin color. Women have naturally less melanin than men.

Why is the ideal girl blonde and the ideal guy tall dark and handsome? For that reason.

You can easily see this in the black community.
Black men often say that they prefer light skinned black girls or only like girls lighter skinned than them. Why are black women the only ones who don't like white men? Because a white man doesn't make them feel womanly. They're the most masc race, so they need a very masc black man to make them feel feminine.

Youth.

Being youthful is a feminine trait. Women are shorter, weaker, they have softer skin, less hair, rounder facial features, more emotional.... everything that has to do with youthfulness.
Men are taller, stronger, more rational, have sharper features, everything that comes with older age. That's why older men are more appreciated than women.

Women want to feel young in the relationship. They don't want a man who is younger than them, because it will make them feel less feminine. Even if theory, being young is objectively a positive thing, if the girl doesn't feel good with herself in the relationship, the attraction is not going to occur.

Men want a woman who is younger than themselves.

Women want a man who is older than themselves. They feel the need of their man being older than them or around their age. She wants to look and feel cute and youthful next to her partner. If she's the old one, it hurts her female ego.

Body size and shape.

High T men are attracted to curvier women and lower T are attracted to skinnier women.

There are different kinds of femininity. Being feminine is having traits that are commonly associated with women, but those can clash with each other.

A woman with very large breasts and wide hips is feminine since those are traits that only women have. And a woman who is skinny with a petite figure is also feminine because being small is a feminine trait. Even though they're opposites, they're still feminine in different ways.

Low T men prefer a girly femininity:

While high T men prefer this type of womanly femininity:

Imagine a short skinny guy next to both these girls. Which one do you think he would look better with? And which one do you think would make him feel insecure and out of place? The answer is obvious. Meanwhile a taller, more muscular man would be more fitting next to the second girl, although he'd look good with any.

We desire girls who e can see ourselves with in a way that makes us look good. If you're low T, you are less likely to want conventional stacies because deep down you know you aren't enough of a man to be with one. It would make you uncomfortable with your masculinity. That's why low T men are drawn petite neotenous girls, because they make them feel like men.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, blatonslatt, amorfati and 18 others
What part of that is subjective though? Mate selection in animals is based off similar principles

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17763
Screenshot 20220430 021814

Over for this Youthful Blonde white 5'9 guy then

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
1651797233517-png.1667580

you literally contradict yourself with your own stats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 13787, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 4 others
Large essay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
I hate how people keep saying

neotenous = feminine

Robust = masc

Neotenous is literally genderless trait. It's the very opposite of sexuality!

Actual masc and fem traits

Masc traits
Big dick
Narrow waist

Fem traits
Big tits
Big ass

Robust traits
Big jaw
Hairy
Large face bones

Look at apes. Both sexes look ogre! Does that make the females masc looking? No, it makes them highly un neotenous.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 26678, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Neotenous is literally genderless trait. It's the very opposite of sexuality!
Then why are blonde women considered peak but men with dark hair considered peak

Then why are blonde women considered peak but men with dark hair considered peak
Men are pedophiles on a genetic level. That's the reason. Human males evolved to like childlike traits.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
Men are pedophiles on a genetic level. That's the reason. Human males evolved to like childlike traits.
That’s practically a semantic distinction between youthful traits being considered feminine then innit

That’s practically a semantic distinction between youthful traits being considered feminine then innit
Being a good looking trait doesn't have to be either feminine or masculine.

Men are pedophiles and like a mix of feminine and Neotenous traits.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Screenshot 20220430 021814

Over for this Youthful Blonde white 5'9 guy then
I never said that youthfulness was negative lol. I said it’s perceived as more feminine. A balance of femininity with masculinity can look amazing, hence prettyboys.

Look at apes. Both sexes look ogre! Does that make the females masc looking? No, it makes them highly un neotenous.

Dude. They’re a different species. From a human point of view all gorillas look ogre. But gorillas actually have more sexual dimorphism than humans, male gorillas are huge compared to females. By human standards they do looks masculine tho

1651797233517-png.1667580

you literally contradict yourself with your own stats
Omg… you can’t see nuance can you?

Women start off preferring men who are older than them. Then, when the agepill starts hitting men, their taste stagnates in late 30’s, early 40’s.

Do you really think a 90 year old granma is going to tell you with a straight face that 90 year old men look best to her? Of course not. There’s a limit to everything. But throughout most of a woman’s reproductive life, they prefer men who are older than themselves. That’s the point.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
What part of that is subjective though? Mate selection in animals is based off similar principles
It’s subjective because depending who you are your taste changes.

If you’re a low T guy, you will gravitate towards neotenous girls.
If you’re high T, you will go more towards curvier robust women.

If you’re short, you will be attracted to girls who are shorter than you and even an attractive girl who is taller than you won’t look appealing to you.

Normies talk to themselves and spot differences between their tastes and say it’s because looks are subjective in a random way.

But most of the time, it’s because of the stuff i put out on the op

• +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Muh dark looks
AB953551 12B1 480C 992A 5E6CF4315728

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, MorningNorwood, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
is this the real Saint Tyrion?

I said having darker features makes you be perceived as more masculine, not that it’s always a good thing.

The white guy on the right has tanned skin. Imagine if he was pale, he would look more frail and feminine. Even within whites, tan whites are seen as more masc. Whites with brown and black hair are seen as more masc than blondes and gingers.

If we only look at white people it’s clear. Why do women on average prefer brown hair over blonde, and blonde over ginger Why do women like men to be tanned? Meanwhile men are super into redhead and blonde women and think pale women look sexy?

Because light complexion = femininity.
Dark complexion = masculinity

Curries are a different story. In curryland, fair skin is worshipped so everyone wants to be white. But that still doesn’t change the fact that being dark makes you be perceived as more masculine. It’s just that this masculinity doesn’t translate into attractiveness in curryland.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16641 and 3 others
2872953 1651793360103
This girl is hot tho, lift and fuck :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 17829
Why are black women the only ones who don't like white men? Because a white man doesn't make them feel womanly. They're the most masc race, so they need a very masc black man to make them feel feminine
This is bullshit
Black women aren't the most masculine and they date lighter men if they can

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Richard_Hungwell
Curry tales
Once you aren't pale blonde it doesn't apply anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
This is bullshit
They are the most masculine. Sometimes they date lighter men, but more often than not, they tend to prefer black men because they make them feel feminine. Black women are the most loyal to their race out of all ethnic women.

It’s easy to see why. Latinas and asians can easily feel feminine next to a white guy. For a black woman it’s more difficult.

This is bullshit
Bro. You’re denying science.

Women literally produce less melanin than men in all populations in the world. You can tell just by looking at brothers and sisters. The brother is usually slightly darker.

I said having darker features makes you be perceived as more masculine, not that it’s always a good thing.

The white guy on the right has tanned skin. Imagine if he was pale, he would look more frail and feminine. Even within whites, tan whites are seen as more masc. Whites with brown and black hair are seen as more masc than blondes and gingers.

If we only look at white people it’s clear. Why do women on average prefer brown hair over blonde, and blonde over ginger Why do women like men to be tanned? Meanwhile men are super into redhead and blonde women and think pale women look sexy?

Curries are a different story. In curryland, fair skin is worshipped so everyone wants to be white. But that still doesn’t change the fact that being dark makes you be perceived as more masculine. It’s just that this masculinity doesn’t translate into attractiveness in curryland.
I was joking anyways. I know what you
Dirty blonde hair is ideal outside of ethnic fantasy. Dark tanned skin is a must tho, non-tanned skin is a huge failo.
I don’t know if it’s ideal

Some women prefer dark hair, some prefer dirty blonde hair.
The most ideal pheno imo is dark hair with light blue eyes because nothing gets a better contrast

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
They are the most masculine
Based on what lmao
Latinas and asians can easily feel feminine next to a white guy. For a black woman it’s more difficult.
Latinas are often dark, based on these bs theories they should go only for men darker than them :feelsuhh:
Bro. You’re denying science.

Women literally produce less melanin than men in all populations in the world. You can tell just by looking at brothers and sisters. The brother is usually slightly darker.
More curry tales that think average indian has highter T than average german

• +1
  • So Sad
Nigga this thread is shit af
And makes no sense tbh

Rope

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17430 and Deleted member 17829
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 16641, AscendingHero and 3 others

Complexion is not correlated with dimorphism

Boys and Girls are born with the same color. While some men become more darker after puberty, those men are predominantly lowclass men without ressources.

• +1
  • So Sad
This is bullshit why do women prefer neotenous men then:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
So if you are attracted to blonde females than ugly whores then you are low T right?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
It’s subjective because depending who you are your taste changes.

If you’re a low T guy, you will gravitate towards neotenous girls.
If you’re high T, you will go more towards curvier robust women.

If you’re short, you will be attracted to girls who are shorter than you and even an attractive girl who is taller than you won’t look appealing to you.

Normies talk to themselves and spot differences between their tastes and say it’s because looks are subjective in a random way.

But most of the time, it’s because of the stuff i put out on the op
Very true.

I’m tall and skinny but I have a baby face am very hairy and a big frame. So I have a mix of very high and very low T traits

My type has always been:
Short
Skinny
Kinda baby faced
Curves
Big ass (but I don’t care that much about ass I love tits much more)
Big boobs

You’re 100% right. I can recognize super robust women like Lima are very attractive but I don’t think I could be with them if they’re more robust than me.

I like baby faces on womanly bodies, but I still like girls extra skinny.

I wonder if Bimax will change this

But at the same time, i have a friend who’s short and fat with a baby face and he likes really thick robust women

A super skinny small girl like Clara trinity will give me a visceral reaction

A woman like august aimes or RaeLilblack also do it.

But women like Alexis Texas do very little for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17430

Such a retarded thread.

Blond is not the female ideal. Just look at your chart, OP. Asian and Latina women are more desired than white women.

That's not possible, if blonde is the female ideal. And it's not. Blond women are masculine, and light features work better on men.

That's why Chad is blond: :chad:

And incel is dark haired: :incel:

Now listen to what blond women say about themselves:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
This is probably the worst thread ive ever read, and I feel like i just wasted 3 minutes of my life

august ames died bro...
Very true.

I’m tall and skinny but I have a baby face am very hairy and a big frame. So I have a mix of very high and very low T traits

My type has always been:
Short
Skinny
Kinda baby faced
Curves
Big ass (but I don’t care that much about ass I love tits much more)
Big boobs

You’re 100% right. I can recognize super robust women like Lima are very attractive but I don’t think I could be with them if they’re more robust than me.

I like baby faces on womanly bodies, but I still like girls extra skinny.

I wonder if Bimax will change this

But at the same time, i have a friend who’s short and fat with a baby face and he likes really thick robust women

A super skinny small girl like Clara trinity will give me a visceral reaction

A woman like august aimes or RaeLilblack also do it.

But women like Alexis Texas do very little for me