Sexual dimorphism scales the main guider in human mate choice is sexual dimorphism more so than symmetry

WTF are you on about all races have the same amounts of androgen receptors it's about doing things right not being born with an x limit also techically blacks do same with those who live in tradional environments tbqh anyways the lighter part is true but you don't need a european skin tonne
doesnt matter if we have the same amount of androgen receptors, its that white people have more sensitive androgen receptors.U can have higher T levels but if ur androgen receptors arent sensitive to it ur just going to get acne

• +1
Reactions: mmm, randomguy1235, MaxillaIsEverything and 1 other person
doesnt matter if we have the same amount of androgen receptors, its that white people have more sensitive androgen receptors.U can have higher T levels but if ur androgen receptors arent sensitive to it ur just going to get acne

I need citations on that claim also what do you mean by sensitive to it ? it's the testarone in the womb and puberty mainly puberty tbqh that does the greatest difference

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
The dimorphism u speak is based on fat distribution on face and eyebrow maxing, the rest is the exact same.

The first is just more bloated than second.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
Sexual dimorphism was, is, and always will be what comes first and is most important for being physically attractive especially in males.

Even in animals we see the male deer have antlers that they use to attract and fight other males with in order to decide who breeds with the females. In lions the male has a large mane which attracts the lioness, etc etc the list goes on.

I can't believe people cope with muh "mix of masc and fem features" bullshit.
I mean would you find a woman with a tall, squarish, and protruding chin attractive? Or a woman with broad squarish shoulders, deep voice, and visible facial hair attractive? Hell no! The same applies to men. Small upturned noses, high pitched voices, big protrusive red lips are all fem traits/characteristics which are unattractive on men.
wrong you cant compare the two. Yes women look best with mostly dimorphic features but low eyebrows for example look more attractive on them too even though this is a more masculine trait. Extremely dimorphic female faces are also roundish and lack definition because of weak bones. Angularity and definition are desirable in female faces too. Now for men the mix of both female and male features is essential and not cope. Extremely dimorphic male face = intimidating which is no longer required these days. People have evolved to prefer attractiveness in all things and a mix of intimidating (max dimorphism male) and cute (female) features is objectively the most attractive. also men have bigger lips than women btw idk why retards think small lips are masculine just coping stephenkingphiltrumtiercels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 9344
Yes women look best with mostly dimorphic features but low eyebrows for example look more attractive on them too even though this is a more masculine trait.
stopped reading right there
clearly you fail to remain objective and like to present your personal opinions as facts
you're just another deluded user

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
View attachment 778625

View attachment 778627

If you have extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism women are naturally more gravitated towards you BTW this face isn't race specific each race has there own version of this mask it's species specific not culturally specific Unfortunately the study didn't do 1 for ethnic variation so i had to make 1. Pic 1 i chose was the feminine pretty boy.

Pic 2 was the masculine chad.

Know honestly this isn't very accurate as this is still a caucasian dude just with asian black and indian feautres that being said there is an ethnic variation mask the photoshop surgeon mask which does measure not only symettry but also sexual dimirphism I will show examples for each race off course.

View attachment 778630

View attachment 778632

Photoshop surgeon Mask.

White.

View attachment 778635

Black.

View attachment 778636

Asian.

View attachment 778639

Indian.

View attachment 778642

If your on the extreme ends of this scale your what many call a chad. Chad is essentially if i'm being honest a face we ascribe personality traits to weather it follow the psycopathic archetype or the hero archetype tall dark and handsome really should be tall symmetrical and dimorphic.

@goat2x Bro if dimorhism is what's driving human female mate choice explain the race pill what makes whites more pretty in all this ?

Also here is the study used for reference.

how to explain pretty boy phenomena?

stopped reading right there
clearly you fail to remain objective and like to present your personal opinions as facts
you're just another deluded user
maybe do some research. The ideal female brow is much lower compared to what it used to be. It is not just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
maybe do some research
Look who's talking...
Tenor

Pretty boy wins in 2020 they are just
The more you post the more you confirm to me that you are indeed a one dimensional short term thinker who fails to think holistically, realistically, and long term.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
im wondering, why do girls on tiktok love those girly/faggy looking guys?
Because they haven’t fully matured lmfao it’s been shown that women prefer more masculine features as they are older

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and SubhumanCurrycel
tiktok is filled with underdeveloped underage girls and boys who fraud with make-up and filters. Guarentee you that if any of those girls were to see these tiktok faggots irl they would lose attraction for most of them because most of them are short and frail with slightly above average faces
it's also not the most reliable because you will literally see girls virtue signalling and spewing blupilled shit while fawning over some attractive guy at the same
Jfl yeah, i made a tiktok once and it somehow got viral in my country (deleted now) and all the comments were girls telling me to wear a fucking MAID outfit, a literal fucking maid outfit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6403, manossarik and 2 others
everytime I look at this pic I wonder if guys like that exist, the closest is sean o'pry but compared to him he doesnt look so insane either
1604340958176-png.778627

how to explain pretty boy phenomena?

Look at original thread they go for 2 extremes chad or pretty boy pretty boy fits the extreme feminine mask women like this

Look who's talking...
View attachment 778874

The more you post the more you confirm to me that you are indeed a one dimensional short term thinker who fails to think holistically, realistically, and long term.
I can only speak from my experience living in a country with one of the heighest Chad ratios in the world. Guys like Pitt do best irl and he has quite a few female features instead of being extremely dimorphic. Also explain North Atlantids then. Legit cant be as dimorphic as other phenotypes yet somehow still considered the most attractive overall by far by everyone men and women. Attractiveness and dimorphism are not the same stop coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz
Look at original thread they go for 2 extremes chad or pretty boy pretty boy fits the extreme feminine mask women like this
read it tbh and you’re correct. if girls wanted dom they would want black guys, which they dont. people dont understand natural selection isnt sexual selection

I can only speak from my experience living in a country with one of the heighest Chad ratios in the world. Guys like Pitt do best irl and he has quite a few female features instead of being extremely dimorphic. Also explain North Atlantids then. Legit cant be as dimorphic as other phenotypes yet somehow still considered the most attractive overall by far by everyone men and women. Attractiveness and dimorphism are not the same stop coping
when did I say attractiveness and dimorphism are the same...?!?
When it comes to physical attraction there are several factors, not just dimorphism, at play and they are all evaluated simultaneously. It's just that dimorphism is one of the most important if not the most important factor especially when it comes to men.
Sexual dimorphism was also found to be relatively more important for the evaluation of male faces than for female faces, whereas symmetry and color cues to health were relatively more important for the evaluation of female faces than for male faces.
And again you keep thinking short term and in one aspect.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, SubhumanCurrycel and reptiles
So if every part is supposed to be linked you would intuitively say the best place to start would be scientific studies so you can reduce any bias and then you would start to base an hypothsis based of off the data at hand and then from that you would test it and then you will see what works and what doesn't

Yeah, pretty much. For instance, people who say mouthbreathing has no effect on dimorphism or forward growth and it's only genetics are absolutely stupid and there's ample proof both scientific and anecdotal to suggest otherwise. For example, I look more like my mom's side. Half the men on that side have Cavill tier jaw width, if not even wider. I grew up eating absolute garbage (I was the kid in class having McDonald's for lunch and people would always ask me for food) and mouthbreathed throughout my whole childhood. One of the surgeon users on here even confirmed to me that sufficient mechanical stimulation of the masseters during development increase mandibular size and Ramus length (orientation of the plane aka forward growth is determined more so by posture). Even better example; we all know aboriginal/natives to have uber strong bone structure. LOOK AT THE DOMESTICATED WESTERN ONES OF THIS GENERATION. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BONE STRUCTURE? Genetics just randomly stopped being passed down? No.

• +1
Reactions: mmm, SubhumanCurrycel and reptiles
View attachment 778625

View attachment 778627

If you have extreme amounts of sexual dimorphism women are naturally more gravitated towards you BTW this face isn't race specific each race has there own version of this mask it's species specific not culturally specific Unfortunately the study didn't do 1 for ethnic variation so i had to make 1. Pic 1 i chose was the feminine pretty boy.

Pic 2 was the masculine chad.

Know honestly this isn't very accurate as this is still a caucasian dude just with asian black and indian feautres that being said there is an ethnic variation mask the photoshop surgeon mask which does measure not only symettry but also sexual dimirphism I will show examples for each race off course.

View attachment 778630

View attachment 778632

Photoshop surgeon Mask.

White.

View attachment 778635

Black.

View attachment 778636

Asian.

View attachment 778639

Indian.

View attachment 778642

If your on the extreme ends of this scale your what many call a chad. Chad is essentially if i'm being honest a face we ascribe personality traits to weather it follow the psycopathic archetype or the hero archetype tall dark and handsome really should be tall symmetrical and dimorphic.

@goat2x Bro if dimorhism is what's driving human female mate choice explain the race pill what makes whites more pretty in all this ?

Also here is the study used for reference.

How tf do I have the dom jaw and chin but not eyes?

everytime I look at this pic I wonder if guys like that exist, the closest is sean o'pry but compared to him he doesnt look so insane either
1604340958176-png.778627
I’d say I’m between DOM and STM tbh other than hair
EBB4575E 1BE3 4DA7 8EAF 3211865BDAD1
1EDEA2D8 E5FE 46C0 B983 4C0AC5FC923A

• Love it
View attachment 779027View attachment 779028

Fine specimen of the curry master race the only issue is chin height but legit you look like a curry version of the dude I posted also you got to understand women don't appraoch men IRL unless your in school or college with a class you know it sounds blue pilled but just apporach theory is legit in your case

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
1604340958176-png.778627
Pat Tillman, I’ve seen a few in my city their true moggers

• +1
i didnt mean only the jaw, literally the whole package like, eyes, eyebrows and hair too
My eyebrows are dense
I would need more zygo mass, hair density and better eye area to be full DOM version

View attachment 779027View attachment 779028
Seen a dude like the top (dom face) walking through the gym one time and he looked like a legit alien predator. I talked to him after being blackpill we he honestly looked feminine in the eye area(still don’t see how that’s good) but his bones were dom moving bones it was insane

• +1
Seen a dude like the top (dom face) walking through the gym one time and he looked like a legit alien predator. I talked to him after being blackpill we he honestly looked feminine in the eye area(still don’t see how that’s good) but his bones were dom moving bones it was insane
You really can’t appreciate it until you see it 3D irl in motion it’s insane I met a guy like that too

My eyebrows are dense
I would need more zygo mass, hair density and better eye area to be full DOM version

Modified ZSO for lateral projection, hair transplant.

• +1
You really can’t appreciate it until you see it 3D irl in motion it’s insane I met a guy like that too
His eyes still looked feminine though but his bones were so far off his neck it was crazy

• +1
Humans rely more heavily on facial attractiveness than physical (body) attractiveness when choosing mates (Currie and Little, 2009). In fact, when given the choice, women gave priority to men’s faces over bodies when judging dating partners for both short- and long-term relationships (Confer et al., 2010).
I just want to highlight this excerpt from the dimorphism study.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and reptiles
DOM is copeeee. Masthetic is where it's at.

The more "DOM" guy looks considerably older, with lower Bodyfat and water retention, maybe some brow and glabella changes. He could possibly have facial bone mass increased too but I think the primary replicable changes are in facial fat levels and neck thickness. Perhaps good malaris muscle tone too. @antiantifa what do you think? Is this muscle at play here?

Last edited:
  • +1
I need citations on that claim also what do you mean by sensitive to it ? it's the testarone in the womb and puberty mainly puberty tbqh that does the greatest difference
CAG repeats in the promoter